MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hhhmmm ... why does HK feel that she belonged in this thread from it's inception & why is she typing in the smallest letter size .... ???

*zhhz* I dunno ??!!! Hehe ... I too am guilty of not having comments approved ... even tho' I was kind ... I think he/they were just over the whole comment thang ... :rolls_eyes: .... *rapid inward breath* ... Ooops ... sorry ... :blush-anim-cl: .... Unknown-1-1.png

Thanks, do i have to go through some kind of initiation ritual?

No , if your naughty you get sent here and get made to sit in the corner :bonk: ... G , likes to get the whip out though so be careful :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Hhhmmm ... why does HK feel that she belonged in this thread from it's inception & why is she typing in the smallest letter size .... ???

*zhhz* I dunno ??!!! Hehe ... I too am guilty of not having comments approved ... even tho' I was kind ... I think he/they were just over the whole comment thang ... :rolls_eyes: .... *rapid inward breath* ... Ooops ... sorry ... .... Unknown-1-1.png

:roftl: ... welcome home happi :punk:

how are things in the NC ??

that sounds like a tv show... the NC

maybe it's a reality show and we don't know it!!

i see that wendi & babs plan on being bad, so that's good! :thumb_yello:

rose couldn't behave, as usual! leonita blames her cat for all her trouble, nothing new!

sooooooooooo we are good!! :thumb_yello:

Caaaz! :wub2:

Well, I can only speak for myself (so yeah, guess you might as well add me):naughty:. I'll let out the naughty at least 1/4 of the time (the other 1/4 of the time, I can exercise restraint). I tell myself it's healthier that way. :ap_rosetinted:

And what about the other 1/2 of the time? :shocked:

:roftl:

Well I haven't been sent here - not today at least :blink: Probably because I don't really post much, think last time I was told off, it was only for mocking Tokio Hotel, can't even remember when I last discussed anything Mika-related in here :blink:

But this is of course an effect of having been sent to the non-existing naughty-corner a billion times, maybe now that there is a place for me to go, I would dare to post again :mf_rosetinted:

Well I haven't been sent here - not today at least :blink: Probably because I don't really post much, think last time I was told off, it was only for mocking Tokio Hotel, can't even remember when I last discussed anything Mika-related in here :blink:

But this is of course an effect of having been sent to the non-existing naughty-corner a billion times, maybe now that there is a place for me to go, I would dare to post again :mf_rosetinted:

It doesnt have to be mika related ... Guylainem sent wendi here lastnight when she was in bed sleeping , i dont think there was a particular reason for it either :roftl:

It doesnt have to be mika related ... Guylainem sent wendi here lastnight when she was in bed sleeping , i dont think there was a particular reason for it either :roftl:

Well I would also suspect Wendi to have naughty dreams, so that sounds fair enough :roftl:

I put another turnip comment on the MSBlog last night:naughty:

I do not evn bother anymore.I don't know whatit is, but my comments are never aproved!!!!, maybe it's personal.:blink::tears:

I do not evn bother anymore.I don't know whatit is, but my comments are never aproved!!!!, maybe it's personal.:blink::tears:

I have never had a comment approved there - and I'm pretty sure that is personal :roftl:

I put another turnip comment on the MSBlog last night

babs will be proud :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Well I would also suspect Wendi to have naughty dreams, so that sounds fair enough

:roftl: ... I swear , im gonna have really premature crows feet if i keep laughing at this thread LOL

I have never had a comment approved there - and I'm pretty sure that is personal

:lmfao: .... OMG !!! I didnt know that !! :shocked: ... you definately do belong here :bonk::roftl:

No , if your naughty you get sent here and get made to sit in the corner :bonk: ... G , likes to get the whip out though so be careful :roftl:

:roftl: ... welcome home happi :punk:

veryhappy.gif At laaaaaaasssttt !!!

Well I would also suspect Wendi to have naughty dreams, so that sounds fair enough :roftl:

Hehehehehe .... true statement !! :das: Hiya Kata !!

I can be lower than that - I am NO where near as naughty

as some of you are :mf_rosetinted::angel_not::roftl:

Me neither, I'm always a good girl!:mf_rosetinted:

I got my comments approved every time!

(I wrote them under another name though, maybe that helped?):naughty:

:angel_not:

well, she deserved to be in here for any reason... sleeping, not sleeping, naughty thoughts, dreams... with wendi, the list is endless :bleh:

i even heard that she makes funny noises to keep the puppies awake at night, and then she says it is them keeping her awake. :blink:

I did - the thoughts you have been having about RW would put

you straight in here!!! :roftl:

Tell me about it! :das: I KEEP having :chkn: dreams about him over and over and over again! I guess due to all the EXCITEMENT my hormones are racing like a 14 year old boy!!! THAT'S BAD! WORSE is I don't even have a man to uuummm.... make happy at a time like this :das:

i'll never belong to this thread, cause i'm too good, mika knows it and all of you too

:mf_rosetinted:

mwahahahahhaha

well, i'm sure i could find something on you... like aren't you guilty of NOT going to the xmas get together????

that will also get you in the naughty corner :wink2: