Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh and I see we have finally reached the ASCII level

Can anyone post an ASCII Mika... guess they'll need a lot of @s for that :bleh:

And I've never done anything naughty. :no:

What, what , what have I done?

I didn't do anything.:mf_rosetinted:

I wouldn't be able to do ASCII even if I was payed!:naughty:

My comments were all sweet and innocent, ask Rak1 or Dilek they are the ones who looked through my cover!:roftl:

And why are YOU not on the list, if I may ask?:roftl::wub2:

Well I would also suspect Wendi to have naughty dreams, so that sounds fair enough

:sneaky2:

Hehehehehe .... true statement !! Hiya Kata !!

well, she deserved to be in here for any reason... sleeping, not sleeping, naughty thoughts, dreams... with wendi, the list is endless

i even heard that she makes funny noises to keep the puppies awake at night, and then she says it is them keeping her awake.

:shocked::sneaky2:

Well, I'm sickly sweet as a candy apple dontcha know.

Fairy snuff!!! :thumb_yello::roftl:

I leave for a few hours and my name is taken in vain!!!! :angel_not:

i think mika should be a also in here.... he lies from time to time, he cancels gigs, he doesn't go to certain countries etc... but that's just my opinion

And how about those questions, have they been answered?:naughty:

Fairy snuff!!! :thumb_yello::roftl:

I leave for a few hours and my name is taken in vain!!!! :angel_not:

well duh!!! for sure!!

hey.. did you hear suzy had a 3some last night? i'm not starting a rumor or anything... she said so herself if you look back a few pages :blink:

well duh!!! for sure!!

hey.. did you hear suzy had a 3some last night? i'm not starting a rumor or anything... she said so herself if you look back a few pages :blink:

I saw it - but am too well brought up to mention it!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

really???? even so... just the fact that you know what we are talking about indicates to me that something went wrong in your upbringing!! do you want to talk about it? :bleh:

Nope :mf_rosetinted: What Suzy does in this thread stays in this thread!! :roftl:

i think mika should be a also in here.... he lies from time to time, he cancels gigs, he doesn't go to certain countries etc... but that's just my opinion

I mentioned putting him on in my first post this morning, for being up as late as we are. LOL!!

I mentioned putting him on in my first post this morning, for being up as late as we are. LOL!!

not to mention the fact that he wouldn't let his sister sit in the front seat of the car this summer... those things do add up you know.:wink2:

not to mention the fact that he wouldn't let his sister sit in the front seat of the car this summer... those things do add up you know.:wink2:

And slapping her hand, when they were doing the sunglasses thing, not very naaacce. LOL!