• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gimme 2 mins :wink2:

here you go : http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail??blogid=95&entry_id=59066

LOVE IT! :wub2: but who's the guy on the left? :teehee:

Thanks a lot:huglove: The guy on the left is a French TV presenter from Tararata where they both performed. He has some Egyptian name, but I can't rememeber it atm.

Yeah, I stumbled across it too on the forum. never seen it before but me likes a lot :thumb_yello:

Mika and the guy look like intending to marry her.:naughty:

Thanks a lot:huglove: The guy on the left is a French TV presenter from Tararata where they both performed. He has some Egyptian name, but I can't rememeber it atm.

Mika and the guy look like intending to marry her.:naughty:

No Problem! :biggrin2: and thanks :wink2:

:roftl: they actually do!

No Problem! :biggrin2: and thanks :wink2:

:roftl: they actually do!

Yes, I saw this show a couple of months ago and the presenter was sooo drooling after her, I mean such obviously. And Mika, well he has already admitted that he secretely fancy her, so here you are.:thumb_yello:

After seeing the vid a few times, I must say I really don't like the beginning with the prison and stuff, but I LOVE the second part with beyonce :teehee: They should do more stuff together in the future, strangely enough it works :teehee:

After seeing the vid a few times, I must say I really don't like the beginning with the prison and stuff, but I LOVE the second part with beyonce :teehee: They should do more stuff together in the future, strangely enough it works :teehee:

That's exactly how I feel about that video :biggrin2: I adore Lady Gaga and everythig she does, but the prison part is too long, and includes a bit too much nudity (although I find the 'I told you she didn't have a d**k' part hillarious :naughty:).

The scenes in the car and the one with Gaga in front of the car, in the cheetah (or whatever it is) outfit are the best in my opinion.

I didn't like the 'Video Phone' video, I just thought LG somehow suddenly came from nowhere and didn't fit in + I really didn't like Beyonce in it. The 'Telephone' one makes it up for me. It's so much better, they seem like a good team. :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Edited by ada692

That's exactly how I feel about that video :biggrin2: I adore Lady Gaga and everythig she does, but the prison part is too long, and includes a bit too much nudity (although I find the 'I told you she didn't have a d**k' part hillarious :naughty:).

The scenes in the car and the one with Gaga in front of the car, in the cheetah (or whatever it is) outfit are the best in my opinion.

I didn't like the 'Video Phone' video, I just thought LG somehow suddenly came from nowhere and didn't fit in + I really didn't like Beyonce in it. The 'Telephone' one makes it up for me. It's so much better, they seem like a good team. :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Sorry, but I don't like it at all. Gaga looks terrible and so harsh and I've never loved Beyonce. I'm so disappointed, can't explain everything I don't like in it. And the song itself is not a great one. Maybe it grows in me later, who knows?:boxed:

I actually think the video would have been better without Beyonce. She never does anything too outlandish, as GaGa does, so I found it weird for her to be in a video like this. I also find her acting awkward.

i'm not gonna pull the vid to pieces cause overall i liked it :bleh: i love Gaga's eccentricness and her ability to get away with some things others wouldn't even have the confidence to do and her fantastic ideas :original:

Sorry, but I don't like it at all. Gaga looks terrible and so harsh and I've never loved Beyonce. I'm so disappointed, can't explain everything I don't like in it. And the song itself is not a great one. Maybe it grows in me later, who knows?:boxed:

Well, when I first saw it yesterday my feelings were slightly mixed, but I watched it a few times more today and seriously, if I omit some jail parts, it's a perfect video.

I understand why you don't like it, I've never loved Beyonce either, but try to go back to the video tomorrow and maybe you'll see the difference? :wink2:

I actually think the video would have been better without Beyonce. She never does anything too outlandish, as GaGa does, so I found it weird for her to be in a video like this. I also find her acting awkward.

lol, to me it's the other way around. I find gaga's acting weird, not to mention her lyp-synching :aah:

I so agree, that video (and song...) were awful!

To me it's the hair and the eyebrows :teehee: A shame, I always thought she looked so pretty in lovegame e.g.

I LOVED the video. The prison intro was fine to me, i dont think it was too long and her glasses were sick.

Gaga and the girls dancing down the jail was hot.

Another little favorite part is the dancing Gaga does in the sandwich scene...the clap then bites. cool.

I don't like Beyonce but i think she was alright in the video and it worked.

And overall..it doesn't feel like a 10 minute video...it was just awesome.

Also it was nice to see Semi Precious Weapons in the background in the diner..i love those guys.

I LOVED the video. The prison intro was fine to me, i dont think it was too long and her glasses were sick.

Gaga and the girls dancing down the jail was hot.

Another little favorite part is the dancing Gaga does in the sandwich scene...the clap then bites. cool.

I don't like Beyonce but i think she was alright in the video and it worked.

And overall..it doesn't feel like a 10 minute video...it was just awesome.

Also it was nice to see Semi Precious Weapons in the background in the diner..i love those guys.

I agree with you! :thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

i don't know who Semi precious Weapons are though :teehee:

also i don't know if i told you and if i did i'm telling you again but the gif in your sig leaves me in hysterics everytime! :lmao:

I agree with you! :thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

i don't know who Semi precious Weapons are though :teehee:

also i don't know if i told you and if i did i'm telling you again but the gif in your sig leaves me in hysterics everytime! :lmao:

:wink2:!

Semi Precious weapons: http://www.myspace.com/semipreciousweapons

They are an amazing band from NY that are opening for Lady Gaga on her tour right now.

Gaga used to open for them back before she was famous, so she's like returning the favor. :thumb_yello:

In the video they are in the diner booth right behind the boyfriend.

oh! thanks! Me too, it always makes me giggle! :roftl: