• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's being reported that Elton John will be joining Lady GaGa onstage during her greatly anticipated performance at the award show. "

:jawdrop:

Yeah I read that in the newspaper the other day too:thumb_yello: it'll be blast for sure!!

Me too. He has a gig in Belgrade at the begining of June.:wub2:

He canceled his last gih here last summer :crybaby: Me and my mum had booked hotel, train tix ect. and then it got canceled in denmark and other countries cos of something with the equipments... better luck next time. Have seen him live a few times (4) but was still :(

That was the very first thing I thought of when I first heard Alejandro. I was singing Don't Turn Around with it like a mashup. LOL Ace Of Base only had about three background tracks that they mixed and matched anyway. LOL You can sing most Ace of Base songs over Alejandro.

I LOVE Gaga. My friend dressed as her for Halloween and looked UH mazing. I'll have to ask permission to post the pics on here. She looked FIERCE.

That was the very first thing I thought of when I first heard Alejandro. I was singing Don't Turn Around with it like a mashup. LOL Ace Of Base only had about three background tracks that they mixed and matched anyway. LOL You can sing most Ace of Base songs over Alejandro.

I LOVE Gaga. My friend dressed as her for Halloween and looked UH mazing. I'll have to ask permission to post the pics on here. She looked FIERCE.

Welcome to MFC:bye:

How about writing about your self in the Introduction section:wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

I love GaGa too:wub2:

hey and welcome!! :huglove:

yeah, don't turn around was the song i started to sing alejandro to, weird huh! glad i'm not alone!!

xx

OK ... I've finally got bitten by Lady Gaga ... I've fought it for ages .... I really like the album ... I bought The Fame Monster though ... not the original version ... I really like Dance in the Dark at the moment .... :boing:

Edited by Laurel

OK ... I've finally got bitten by Lady Gaga ... I've fought it for ages .... I really like the album ... I bought The Fame Monster though ... not the original version ... I really like Dance in the Dark at the moment .... :boing:

So do I!!!

I just love it! :fangurl:

I resisted for so long as well, but I'm another monster of hers :naughty:

i never bothered resisting :dunno::naughty:

I don't know why I resisted, to be honest. I have mild panics when I start to like another artist because I don't want them to "take over" Mika if you get me :naughty:

But you know what? No-one can do that. Not even GaGa. I love her, but Mika means the world to me :wub2:

From her twitter:biggrin2::wub2:

@ladygagaWe won two grammy's already little monsters + I dedicate them to u! I ruined my makeup crying! Look for little monster suprise on the piano

about 1 hour ago from web

Hopefully she will win the other 3 tonight!!