The Australian Thread: Part Eighteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coooooooooooooooooold. And dark. But t'is going...it's nearly time for advent calendars...:biggrin2:

Oh yes ... it would be ! It's raining here at the moment, which I love, & the air is warm ... :cheerful_h4h:

YOGHURT.

:lmfao:

Oh ****, shake that ass ma, move it like a gypsy

Stop, woah, back it up, now let me see your hips SWING

sorrry that song is stuck in my head

:naughty: I don't know that song ... or do I ??? It's pretty spicy ... who sings it ?

It was weird to read, "I've finished my third session of root canal therapy this morning and am pleased." For some reason, my brain didn't take in the whole thing and I thought you were happy you'd had root canal surgery. I was gonna ask if you were feeling OK!

lol, I am extremely not glad that I needed it, but its over so :D (Very not glad about the price either)

Yay ! Yes, I think your uni. has some pretty good theatre related stuff ... tho' I don't know if they offer it to the general public ... also there are theatre groups & theatre groups ... some are absolutely horrid & irrelevant ... others can be a wonderful learning & growing experience ... it usually largely depends on who is at the helm . An actor can never stop learning !

Yeah ... great aint it ?! :thumb_yello:

I think they do too. I'll go check it out. I do know that the busybody across the road has some contacts. I also know a few actors.. One was in Neighbours recently.. perhaps he will know the good places to go. Otherwise, I'll test them out. One of our Unis would be the best place though.

Haha !! Yes ... in here our most popular sport to play is 'DUCK THE PEDANT' ... !!!

:roftl: Even worse when drunk and everyone else is sober.

That's another main reason to have birth time ... the accuracy of the placement of the moon ... which is a pretty crucial point in a chart .

I have Cap. moon ... & I'm not much like that example at all ... but this is the thing ... there are so many other influences in one's chart !

I wrote the horoscope for our local newspaper every week for 12 yrs. ... & tho' sometimes what I wrote was profound for somebody reading it ... excluding all the other computations makes for such a general interpretation !

So until we know Mika's birth time we won't know his moon sign ... & in the birth chart, the moon represents our deepest, primal feelings & our relation ship to mother/woman .

I STILL kick myself for forgetting to ask him in Sydney ... my plan was to ask his mum ... but she wasn't there ... :no:

Well.....

I'm leaving him comments all around the place asking for his birthtime..

Fingers crossed he's interested and lets us know somehow.

(by indirectly answering the question directly:naughty:)

Originally, Arts was my mothah...but then she abandoned me so you took over. Officially you're grandmothah but mothah is easier. :naughty:

We really are a screwed up bunch of Halliwells. Artsy must've been about 3 when she had you.

He was born in Skipton. I was there on Sunday.

o cool!

wats it like there?

my grandad is snoring *shudders* it sounds like he's gargling..

and my brother is in a v. good mood and is making everyone desert..

and kangaroo jack is on TV!! hahaha

haha thats funny

haha good thing hes in a good mood! how old is your bro?

We really are a screwed up bunch of Halliwells. Artsy must've been about 3 when she had you.

Someone seriously needs to graph the family tree one day... for entertainment sake.

Arvo everyone... would mq properly, but most of the stuff is the "hi's" "how are you today" etc....

and I'm lazy.

Had an enjoyable day at the primary school today, despite feeling like I was ready to fall asleep (in the early stages of a cold, so energy is drained. Time to bring on the berroca)

Anyways I should be fine for tomorrow, energy or no energy *zhhz*

Yep. :naughty: I mean, you'd have been 15...at least that's somewhat possible...but no...

Someone seriously needs to graph the family tree one day... for entertainment sake.

Entertainment?! More like high-profile stress...it would take years just to get to where we are now...and with so many of us being pregnant, by that time there'd be a whole new strain of incest to mark down...it would never end! :naughty:

Hello, Aussies. After eating a not so small amount of Nestle caramel Top 'N' Fill I feel slightly sick (it doesn't taste too great, I'll have to try your boiled sweetened condensed milk version, Kelz). Not that I wouldn't already feel nauseous, we're having (highly pompous, gossipy and generally annoying) family friends over tonight. :rolls_eyes: So I'm hiding in my room for the rest of the evening, they won't even know I'm here. :fisch:

It's a stick on tattoo or MAYBE it's real

Go check out RAK1's siggy.

I hope it's real. Then he could go up from -5 to 0 street cred points. :naughty:

*Demands*

Pointer 2: Repetitiveness. Avoid repeating the same topic in a single rant because people in all likeliness heard you the first time. However, feel free to whine about the same topic in seperate rants if the issue has not been resolved (especially if it's about Mika shunning Australia :fisch:). It's the latter form of whining that pressures people to do things not the former (but of course only if they're actually listening :mf_rosetinted:).

And now, I go to sleepz! :bye:

You were still up an hour and a half after your bed toime? *tisk* :bleh:

Edited by SuperTwat

Entertainment?! More like high-profile stress...it would take years just to get to where we are now...and with so many of us being pregnant, by that time there'd be a whole new strain of incest to mark down...it would never end! :naughty:

Stressful for the poor unfortunate who has to work it out, entertaining for the rest of us who can point at them and laugh, tell them how wrong everything is, and be entertained by the confusingness of what they have actually drawn :wink2:

actually its creepy. :naughty: now hes snorting like a horse or something...

he's 13. i don't know why he's being so nice..

haha thats good hes being nice tho.

ugg i feel sick. and i cant fine 1 stupid thermometer anywhere in this stupid god damn house! and i know that one friend has been sick all week, and my best friend has a temperature of over 100 degrees!

Hello all. My monitior hasn't died yet. Hoorah! But I feel sad and crappy for no good reason so I think perhaps I won't stay for long.

aww thats not good. hope it gets better

Thanks, me too. It's been ok since I turned it on twenty minutes ago so fingers crossed...

You did read what I told SD the other day, didn't you? The amount of crap that gets talked about on this forum... why worry about whether what you have to add is of little value?

Well, yes I did but I generally think that I am way more boring than most people, although that might just be because I'm around myself all the time :bleh:

I used to routinely get up at 6am so I could get an early start on the forum and particularly so I could catch up with all the Europeans in the Oldlings thread. (Don't know if you've heard about this one, but it's a thread for people 30 and older. They talk A LOT!) Since moving to this house, it just doesn't seem to work the same way.

I have a feeling that I'm going to have quite a few early mornings from now on. I'm usually up at 6 anyway to get husband to work but if today is anything to go by I should gt used to 5am starts.

I have seen the oldlings thread. I should be in there but every time I look at it I have no idea what's going on. Of course that's what I said about this one too and now I can't seem to shut up :naughty:

Good Afternoon. I hate it when that happens Cable needs checking that it's connecting properly.. Otherwise, yep new monitor needed. Is your hubby a computer nerd?

Kind of. He's not exactly an expert but he knows a bit. He'll have to check it again soon because it's just started flickering again :throw:

We do have a spare monitor but it's way too dark and the colours are all wrong. I think we just need a new computer.

Pointer 2: Repetitiveness. Avoid repeating the same topic in a single rant because people in all likeliness heard you the first time. However, feel free to whine about the same topic in seperate rants if the issue has not been resolved (especially if it's about Mika shunning Australia :fisch:). It's the latter form of whining that pressures people to do things not the former (but of course only if they're actually listening

That makes sense. You are a very wise teacher :thumb_yello:

If it helps any, the difference between NZ and non daylight savings East Coast time (aka QLD time) is 3 hours :wink2:

Is QLD time the same as the rest of the East coast? I always thought that it was 1/2 an hour behind. I'm probably wrong though. Maybe that's SA :blush-anim-cl:

Hello all. My monitior hasn't died yet. Hoorah! But I feel sad and crappy for no good reason so I think perhaps I won't stay for long.

Thanks, me too. It's been ok since I turned it on twenty minutes ago so fingers crossed...

hello. thats good, hope it lives after all!