The Australian Thread: Part Eighteen

Rainbow Sky

I hope you're being sarcastic and I'm not KFSOBLing because I hate Erase, it's the most overtly commercial ballady sh!te that he has released to date (Gave It All Away doesn't count 'cause Boyzone thankfully didn't get their mitts on it in the end :naughty:). I don't like Overrated, it's whiny and I'm glad he didn't release it because the 'Mika is overrated' pun/joke would have been done to death by critics.

Agreed - I'm not a fan of "Erase" - starts promisingly but verse 2 is dire; and I think "Overrated" is.

I still want him to record Intoxicated and I'm Falling properly. And I haven't heard Gave It all Away - is it on YouTube?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't cheerlead...:blink:

Omg, were you okay? Did you get pneumonia??

Thought I'd seen that on your profile sometime ago .. oh well:naughty:

Haha no, thankfully .. basically I was running around on this high mountain in the north of Portugal, thought to be a rock what was actually a lake covered in ice, jumped, thinking it was a hard, rock surface, and .. sunk. :naughty:

After, I was just thinking "My phone! My dear new phone!" :bleh::naughty:

Thought I'd seen that on your profile sometime ago .. oh well:naughty:

Haha no, thankfully .. basically I was running around on this high mountain in the north of Portugal, thought to be a rock what was actually a lake covered in ice, jumped, thinking it was a hard, rock surface, and .. sunk. :naughty:

After, I was just thinking "My phone! My dear new phone!" :bleh::naughty:

Nah, :roftl: I don't. ://\\

Oh good god! Were you saved? *dumb question* Who and how did you get saved (by) ?

Think it was a pretty shallow pool. Saved by dad :naughty: (I think:naughty:)

I remember! In your profile, it said ..

"If mfc had cheerleaders, I'd be the captain"

Am I right? :original:

Ooo :lmao:

Yeah but that doesn't mean I AM a cheerleader, I'm just immensely preppy and, I am mika's biggest fan. :das:

Interesting to know... When I got (hubby to get) mine on the weekend, there were no hardcover ones in JB Hi-Fi. But I didn't mind. They also had LiveICM out really cheap, but not LICM.

I've never seen the hardcover one anywhere... That's why I resorted to ebay, although now that I think about it, it possibly would have been cheaper just to ask JB if they could order it in. Damn my impulsive shopping habits.

Hahaha. Actually, my hubby can't do that to me, cos he didn't buy my engagement ring. Mine was kind of a shotgun wedding and we had no money, and so my Nanna gave me her ring. It's gorgeous and probably an antique now, and I never would have gotten anything like it in the jewellery shops of the day. I did get a ring for our first wedding anniversary and I got a necklace once.... *tries to think if there has been anything else significant* *decides there hasn't really been* And I also have a preference for cheap crappy jewellery and I buy it myself... and then I don't wear it. I just don't remember unless I make a conscious effort to remember.

Oh, that reminds me of my original engagement ring story. We were pretty broke when we got engaged too so he gave me his mother's engagement ring which, along with her wedding ring were about her only possessions that he managed to get from her boyfriend after she died. So it was this beautiful antique diamond and diamond ring but because I have midget hands it was way too big and I always meant to get it resized but I like procrastinating. Then one day I looked down and it was gone. I felt so guilty about it, that I wouldn't even let me get another engagement ring until last year. I still feel guilty even though it happened at least seven years ago. Doesn't help that he rubs it it at every opportunity either, although he was surprisingly understanding about the whole thing and only rubs it in to annoy me. :blush-anim-cl:

I have ooooooodles of stamping gear, but I do actually do it from time to time. And I used to make paper, so I have all the equipment for that, but I haven't done it in about 8 years. I have a soap making kit I've never used, I have a flower press I've never used, I have a keyboard I never play (but that's really only cos I can't find the cord for it. It's in a box somewhere!) and I STILL have Mouselle's guitar, which I haven't tried playing for ages, and which I need to return to her. But she's never here anymore.

lol, I've always intended to get stamping equipment but I get put off because it's all so expensive and knowing my track record with those things I'd use it a couple of times and then it would get chucked in the cupboard along with the equipment from all my other brief passions :naughty:

I do however also have a flower press, guitar, keyboard and also an mbira (weird african instrument) none of which ever get used. Oh an a pasta maker... Somewhere.

It's already on youtube. Hubby got it yesterday morning cos we both went on Monday night "Ah! We really need to get that!!!"

:woot_jump:

Well I know where I'm going when I've finished here then.

We all would like more... after all, he's been shunning us... I realistically don't see him doing any more than maybe 3... and even 3 might be pushing it..

But if it's such a hassle for him to come here at all, wouldn't it make more sense to make it worth it by playing more, like at least one in each capital city and maybe two in Melbourne & Sydney, rather than coming all the way down here and only doing a couple. Then again, he did say short so that's really just wishful thinking. Not that he will include us at all anyway :(

My sister flipped her car boot over bonnet 3 times... while 7 months preggers... not a single scratch...

Though the cops were worried that there was someone else in the car, cause there was a dummy head down the road... it was the head she practices on for hairdressing!

:roftl:

Poor dummy.

It must be a pregnancy thing. I think I was about six months pregnant when I did it too.

OMG! I'd freak out!

The worse damage I've done to a car was in my Torana.

I did freak out. I didn't know what to do so I kept driving even though I obviously couldn't see anything and just kept saying "I can't see! What should I do? I can't see anything!"

Somehow I eventually managed to stop without hitting anyone or causing any other accidents. And I never ever want to drive a Laser again. I'm fully aware that it was my own fault but it's much easier to blame the car and that car sucked anyway :naughty:

What happened to your Torana?

And I thought I'd post this for CD and Pammy...

Here's the story (okay, comic) of Ugly Boy Gregory...

Cool. :wub2:

And a couple for you, except I don't have comics, only pictures.

happymrwasp.jpg

DAAS3.jpg

Is it aussie version?

I looked in JB again today and they still had only normal

Yep... Well, it's region free so technically not but it'll work on our players.

I look in JB every time I'm there but too but it's been out so long that I doubt they'll get them now.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I have a keyboard from when I was going to be a famous musician and rollerblades from when i was going to be a pro skater. And art? Hmm, well I have about 8 unfinished cross stitches, a quarter of a knitted jumper sleave, 3 1/8th finished jellyfish necklaces .. and god knows what else.

Oh yeah, I have cross stitches too! And long stitches and a bag full of embroidery cotton because I was going to make a whole lot of those knotted friendship bracelet thingies but I got about a quarter through one and lost interest.

What's a jellyfish necklace? That sounds like something I could make into my next unfinished project...

Frank is actually made of genius. And Hamish's face is classic.

:naughty:

Frank is made of insanity.

I know the guy who did the music for Lano & Woodley's TV show, he told me one time that he and Frank used to spend weekend's wandering around his house bashing their heads into doors and walls because they liked the noise it made. Freaks. :roftl:

Edited by zoidy

Chickadee, zoidy - your engagement/wedding ring stories sound like mine. :blink:

I was 22 years old and a full-time university student when I wed too. Shotgun too - with a surprise that is now playing the x-box downstairs in the basement.. :blush-anim-cl:We went to the jewellery store to buy a diamond ring and realized we really didn't have a budget for one. Not having much experience with jewellery, I chose the smaller diamond because I really didn't care too much for a large one, and couldn't fathom spending so much for such a thing! :blink:

I've since had it "upgraded" on our 10th Anniversary. (Didn't actually "upgrade" as I still have the first one - just got another one a little bigger.):naughty:

But before my grandmother died, she passed on a solitaire diamond ring to my mom who then passed it on to me, after my grandmother passed away. I too, like you zoidy, have tiny hands - I looked down one day to discover my grandmother's ring was gone. :boxed: I was devastated. :tears: I bought a cubic zirconia off an infomercial one night and passed it off as my grandmother's ring for years before I could tell my mother what really happened. It still makes me sad to think about it today.

And I thought I'd post this for CD and Pammy...

Here's the story (okay, comic) of Ugly Boy Gregory...

UglyBoy.jpg

UglyBoy1.jpg

UglyBoy2.jpg

UglyBoy3.jpg

UglyBoy4.jpg

UglyBoy5.jpg

That does look very dark. I'm just going off the pics here, cos I couldn't really read too much of it:naughty: Thanks for sharing.

Hmm, I definately quote Tanya asking me about me exam ... but it's not here. Well, it went well, so, yay! Exams finished! :groovy:

Do you stop to make sure that the MQ button turns dark orange? If it doesn't, then it hasn't picked up your MQ. When my pc is being slow, I have to watch for it to happen to make sure.

Frank is actually made of genius. And Hamish's face is classic.

Definitely Hamish!!!

Ooooh. Psht, well I'm relatively certain there are only two Myers in all of WA. Well, i onyl know of the one in Perth and the one in Garden City, and the one in Garden City is barely bigger than your average Kmart. The Basement in Perth takes up about a 1/4 of the ground floor.

Did you try looking at the Myer website? I already knew there was one at Galleria (Morley) and Karrinyup, but there's also one at Fremantle and Carousel (Cannington).

Perth City is definitely the biggest of all the ones that I've visited. Galleria's not that big really and it's a long time since I've been to Karrinyup, but from memory that was a decent size, but not as big as the City store.

I watched something really funny today. Today my maths class went into the classroom next door to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean (but I wanted to keep watching Peter Pan!) and before starting the movie the math-obsessed teacher got us to watch a video clip she and her year 9 class had made. It was a remake of the Time Warp.

LET'S GRAPH THE PARABOLA AGAIN! :roftl:

I didn't realise it had been that long until I read my iTune's "last played" column a few days ago. :rolls_eyes:

I hope you're being sarcastic and I'm not KFSOBLing because I hate Erase, it's the most overtly commercial ballady sh!te that he has released to date (Gave It All Away doesn't count 'cause Boyzone thankfully didn't get their mitts on it in the end :naughty:). I don't like Overrated, it's whiny and I'm glad he didn't release it because the 'Mika is overrated' pun/joke would have been done to death by critics. :naughty:

G'night. :bye:

Gee, I love that whiny one, and the pun never occurred to me. I can't imagine it being on an album, but I'm glad I've heard it.

"an short acoustic tour that I am planning to do in small beautiful theaters around the world."

Theatres aroudn the world doesn;t mean theatres ine very major city/country, it means theatres in a few varying locations, and I really interpret that as one or two in the US, one or two in the UK and one in Europe, and that's not just because it's Mika we're talking about.

Well, I assume the acoustic thing is what he plans to do while the record is being pressed and such, and then when it's released he will start on a world tour promotion, which will visit Europe, then America, and then South America/Asia Pacific.

(and there's a new blog btw, it's brilliant)

I agree with you OKD. I presumed it was going to be a select few, which definitely doesn't include Australia!

Agreed - I'm not a fan of "Erase" - starts promisingly but verse 2 is dire; and I think "Overrated" is.

I still want him to record Intoxicated and I'm Falling properly. And I haven't heard Gave It all Away - is it on YouTube?

I was going to ask the same question... Haven't seen it on youtube, but haven't looked for it by name...

Oh, that reminds me of my original engagement ring story. We were pretty broke when we got engaged too so he gave me his mother's engagement ring which, along with her wedding ring were about her only possessions that he managed to get from her boyfriend after she died. So it was this beautiful antique diamond and diamond ring but because I have midget hands it was way too big and I always meant to get it resized but I like procrastinating. Then one day I looked down and it was gone. I felt so guilty about it, that I wouldn't even let me get another engagement ring until last year. I still feel guilty even though it happened at least seven years ago. Doesn't help that he rubs it it at every opportunity either, although he was surprisingly understanding about the whole thing and only rubs it in to annoy me. :blush-anim-cl:

Gosh, that's awful!

I actually have the opposite problem with my hands. They're small, with short but thick and stubby fingers, and I had to have Nanna's ring resized bigger to fit me.

I did lose a ring, but it wasn't my engagement ring thankfully.

We went hiking when my son was little, and my hands had swollen a bit with the heat and my wedding ring was cutting in, so I took it off and put it on my little finger on my opposite hand. When we sat down to eat lunch, there were all these flies swarming around, particularly around my son. So that he could eat, and not inhale one, I was flapping my hands around "shooing" the flies away when my wedding ring went flying off.... down the mountain.

So there's me, clambering down the mountain looking for it! I climbed down for several minutes with no luck, and I decided I was just going to have to give up and climb back up. I was crying and praying and then.... about half way back up.... I FOUND IT!!!! I just saw this glint of gold amongst the green and brown. You can imagine my incredible sense of relief. :phew:

It must be a pregnancy thing. I think I was about six months pregnant when I did it too.

It really must be a pregnancy thing.

I was four months pregnant and it was my wedding day and I was on my way back from the hairdressers, so I had my hair all up and a wreath in it, and the girl in the car in front that I hit was 7 months pregnant. She started getting hysterical as it was the second accident she'd been in in a couple of months and went off to the nearest hospital to be checked out... which happened to be the hospital I worked at, so when I got back to my flat I called up the maternity dept. One of the casuals answered the phone and it was a woman I knew and I'm like "Hey there, have you just had a girl come in who's just been in a car accident? Yeah, well, I hit her. How is she?"

And the whole time I didn't cry, cos I was afraid it would wreck my makeup! The worst of it was, I was driving my fiance's car, and it was the one we were supposed to be taking on our honeymoon, and we had to have a slight change of our plans...

Chickadee, zoidy - your engagement/wedding ring stories sound like mine.

I was 22 years old and a full-time university student when I wed too. Shotgun too - with a surprise that is now playing the x-box downstairs in the basement.. :blush-anim-cl:We went to the jewellery store to buy a diamond ring and realized we really didn't have a budget for one. Not having much experience with jewellery, I chose the smaller diamond because I really didn't care too much for a large one, and couldn't fathom spending so much for such a thing! :blink:

I've since had it "upgraded" on our 10th Anniversary. (Didn't actually "upgrade" as I still have the first one - just got another one a little bigger.):naughty:

But before my grandmother died, she passed on a solitaire diamond ring to my mom who then passed it on to me, after my grandmother passed away. I too, like you zoidy, have tiny hands - I looked down one day to discover my grandmother's ring was gone. :boxed: I was devastated. :tears: I bought a cubic zirconia off an infomercial one night and passed it off as my grandmother's ring for years before I could tell my mother what really happened. It still makes me sad to think about it today.

Oh, Suzy, not you as well! How did your mother react?

Sarcastic?.....Who me? :mf_rosetinted: Don't worry, I haven't forgotten your brilliant re-write of the Erase lyrics :naughty:

Of course not, you'd never be sarcastic. :mf_rosetinted: I did a rewrite of Rain the other day after watching PDP. :fisch:

Is it really necessary

Every single day

I'm becoming even more whiny

In every possible way

I sound like a broken record

I whinge and I don’t even know it

My words are becoming more ungrateful

You better get ready for another round of

Whatever crap this is

These lyrics are sh!t

Baby, I hate songs like this

Like a cat in heat

I can't stop wailing

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

These lyrics are sh!t

Baby, I hate songs like...

Is it really necessary

Every single day

In every possible way

Whatever crap this is

These lyrics are sh!t

Like a cat in heat

I can't stop wailing

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

These lyrics are sh!t

These lyrics are sh!t

:ap_rosetinted:

Edited by SuperTwat

....and you do it oh so well

Wouldn't have you any other way

I know... I just wouldn't be the same if I wasn't...

It's been quiet here tonight, so I did something I haven't done in over 8 months: listened to LICM. With the exceptions of My Interpretation, Erase and Lollipop the album is as good as ever (especially SITM and Billy Brown). Love Today (Demo) is still a creepy classic. I also gave Rain and "She" (Gave It All Away) a fair trial and the conclusion is that they're still songs I love to hate (or more accurately love to ridicule). *pbs* I also still like Instant Quitter and my former theme song Intoxicated

I very very occasionally listen to it... I've been listening to Hanson more than anything...

Yuck... Rain... and She... gross songs! Just sell then the Boyzone and get it over with!They're defo boy band material...

hehe... Instant Quitter...

About the only demo I actually like is The Only Lonely One... Same Jeans is okay... I love Satellite..

Typical and don't bother because their website says the same thing!

Just when you thought they didn't come any dumber or lazy than Sanity and JB!

Apparently HMV is quite good... Mum and Dad are near Gosford and they found it there...

My Sanity has its moments...

I didn't realise it had been that long until I read my iTune's "last played" column a few days ago.

I hope you're being sarcastic and I'm not KFSOBLing because I hate Erase, it's the most overtly commercial ballady sh!te that he has released to date (Gave It All Away doesn't count 'cause Boyzone thankfully didn't get their mitts on it in the end). I don't like Overrated, it's whiny and I'm glad he didn't release it because the 'Mika is overrated' pun/joke would have been done to death by critics.

Gave It All Away is painful... so is Erase and Overrated.. but that song sure is his theme song...

"an short acoustic tour that I am planning to do in small beautiful theaters around the world."

Theatres aroudn the world doesn;t mean theatres ine very major city/country, it means theatres in a few varying locations, and I really interpret that as one or two in the US, one or two in the UK and one in Europe, and that's not just because it's Mika we're talking about.

Well, I assume the acoustic thing is what he plans to do while the record is being pressed and such, and then when it's released he will start on a world tour promotion, which will visit Europe, then America, and then South America/Asia Pacific.

(and there's a new blog btw, it's brilliant)

I don't see how Europe, the US and England is really around the world... that's around Europe and the US...

Again, I assume around the world actually means around the world for promo for the new album... and I think we get the idea of what that is... Europe and the US... and if we're lucky, maybe a couple of days in Asia-Pacific (which may or may not mean here)... then he'll go back to ignoring us like he usually does...

I'm not being a cow about it, I'm only being realistic :bleh:...

It's just wrong... so is Over My Shoulder, but that's cause he's singing impossibly high and it irritates me...

You won't see Gave It All Away on Youtube... a few people around here have it though...

But if it's such a hassle for him to come here at all, wouldn't it make more sense to make it worth it by playing more, like at least one in each capital city and maybe two in Melbourne & Sydney, rather than coming all the way down here and only doing a couple. Then again, he did say short so that's really just wishful thinking. Not that he will include us at all anyway :(

That would make sense, but I'm sure we all get that Mika generally doesn't make sense...

have you seen the Aussie Mikasounds site?

Can anyone pick what's wrong with it?

Oh, and this... http://www.mikasounds.com.au/mikaintown.html

Cool.

And a couple for you, except I don't have comics, only pictures.

DAAS3.jpg

You can tell the second one is Paul's... it's kinda weird...

That and I recognise his writing :naughty:...

That does look very dark. I'm just going off the pics here, cos I couldn't really read too much of it:naughty: Thanks for sharing.

No probs... If I get a chance, I'll type up one of the stories... the writing might be too hard to see if I scan it...

I agree with you OKD. I presumed it was going to be a select few, which definitely doesn't include Australia!

I was going to ask the same question... Haven't seen it on youtube, but haven't looked for it by name...

hey, I agree too... but really, when he says around the world, people will actually assume around the world...

*points to response given to Silver*

Of course not, you'd never be sarcastic. I did a rewrite of Rain the other day after watching PDP.

Is it really necessary

Every single day

In every possible way

Whatever crap this is

These lyrics are sh!t

Like a cat in heat

I can't stop wailing

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

These lyrics are sh!t

Is it really necessary

Every single day

In every possible way

Whatever crap this is

These lyrics are sh!t

Like a cat in heat

I can't stop wailing

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

These lyrics are sh!t

These lyrics are sh!t

:lmfao:

Wait a minute... you have PdP??? :blink:

I don't even have PdP (I did ask for it for Chrissy though...)

Of course not, you'd never be sarcastic. :mf_rosetinted: I did a rewrite of Rain the other day after watching PDP. :fisch:

Is it really necessary

Every single day

In every possible way

Whatever crap this is

These lyrics are sh!t

Like a cat in heat

I can't stop wailing

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

These lyrics are sh!t

Is it really necessary

Every single day

In every possible way

Whatever crap this is

These lyrics are sh!t

Like a cat in heat

I can't stop wailing

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

These lyrics are sh!t

These lyrics are sh!t

:ap_rosetinted:

Oh Twatty!

:floor:

Oh, Suzy, not you as well! How did your mother react?

She kept reminding me for years how I irresponsible I was with it. :thumbdown: I don't think she's mentioned it for about half a year now. I hope I haven't just jinxed myself. :blink:

It's just wrong... so is Over My Shoulder, but that's cause he's singing impossibly high and it irritates me...

I like Over My Shoulder, especially when he performed it at Koko in London with a cellist and countertenor. It's pretty yet dark and not corny like Erase, Your Sympathy, his demo's, etc. It also has the same minimalist hypnotic quality as my favourite Beethoven's "Moonlight" sonata. I think that when Mika throws back to his classical roots he produces good work and should do so more often.

Mondo-fullfrontal.jpg

MONDO!!

I love these kelz SO much!!

you should ask to add the mikargh ones to mfc and get paid .25 cents each time someone uses one!!

hahaha!! I showed Fred some and he loved them, so it's possible (Or possbull as Mika sings it in Rain).

Beautiful, but could go without lion king noises.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a reminder to all that discussing certain tracks on MFC is discouraged in the guidelines. :wink2:

Wow Melzay, how did you make those ??

They ROCK!

Stuckz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep. I got bored/creative

I remembered this song because it was the first ringtone I had in my second phone, after my first one had been "drowned" when I "fell" into an ice-covered lake ..

:o OMG! You poor thing. *hugs you*

I'm Stuckzee-licious.

I'm Melzylicious

Haha no, thankfully .. basically I was running around on this high mountain in the north of Portugal, thought to be a rock what was actually a lake covered in ice, jumped, thinking it was a hard, rock surface, and .. sunk.

After, I was just thinking "My phone! My dear new phone!"

hahaha!

Ah - if she can see it, that is

I laugh, but I shouldn't because without my glasses/contacts I'd be using XP's magnifyer. :naughty:

What happened to your Torana?

It was the car I learnt to drive in.

All I can say is I'm a good driver. Now.

I smashed the passenger door into a concrete pole in a whirly multi-story car park by turning too sharply. Other than that it was little accidents. I wasn't a good driver until I got to "Cut loose" (a bogan term) in it. Taught by bogans no less. They really are the people to go to when you suck at driving. :thumb_yello:

Chickadee, zoidy - your engagement/wedding ring stories sound like mine.

I was 22 years old and a full-time university student when I wed too. Shotgun too - with a surprise that is now playing the x-box downstairs in the basement.. We went to the jewellery store to buy a diamond ring and realized we really didn't have a budget for one. Not having much experience with jewellery, I chose the smaller diamond because I really didn't care too much for a large one, and couldn't fathom spending so much for such a thing!

I've since had it "upgraded" on our 10th Anniversary. (Didn't actually "upgrade" as I still have the first one - just got another one a little bigger.)

But before my grandmother died, she passed on a solitaire diamond ring to my mom who then passed it on to me, after my grandmother passed away. I too, like you zoidy, have tiny hands - I looked down one day to discover my grandmother's ring was gone. I was devastated. I bought a cubic zirconia off an infomercial one night and passed it off as my grandmother's ring for years before I could tell my mother what really happened. It still makes me sad to think about it today.

I hate loosing cheap earrings so it must've been awfully sad to loose that ring. I have a belief that certain things we treasure, like jewellery, leave us when we no longer need them.

Of course not, you'd never be sarcastic. I did a rewrite of Rain the other day after watching PDP.

Is it really necessary

Every single day

In every possible way

Whatever crap this is

These lyrics are sh!t

Like a cat in heat

I can't stop wailing

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

These lyrics are sh!t

Is it really necessary

Every single day

In every possible way

Whatever crap this is

These lyrics are sh!t

Like a cat in heat

I can't stop wailing

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

When my songs suck

They truly suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

Suck Suck Suck

These lyrics are sh!t

These lyrics are sh!t

Damn it. I laughed my ass off, but it's so cruel. But it's funny. And cruel. hahahaha & ick..

have you seen the Aussie Mikasounds site?

Can anyone pick what's wrong with it?

It's never been updated.

Ok, I just have to say smth here. Don't shoot me.

I really REALLY want Mika to come here. He might not log into MFC, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know what goes on in here. I know the petition thread speaks for itself. Yes we want him here. But, are we already acting like we've been shunned on this acoustic tour before actually being shunned? Is it really too much to expect that we will be included? You know me well enough to know that I won't stand in the way of your bullets if he does shun Oz, but are we jumping to conclusions? Australia was included last year in the promo side of things. Surely the acoustic gigs is another version of whoring himself around the world again.

I like Over My Shoulder, especially when he performed it at Koko in London with a cellist and countertenor.

Comments on page

asti898: is it a guy?

foxthewolfie: yeah, if i'd be him i'd get laid a lot. there are some hot mika fans

I think that when Mika throws back to his classical roots he produces good work and should do so more often.

I agree with this comment.

Ok, I just have to say smth here. Don't shoot me.

I really REALLY want Mika to come here. He might not log into MFC, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know what goes on in here. I know the petition thread speaks for itself. Yes we want him here. But, are we already acting like we've been shunned on this acoustic tour before actually being shunned? Is it really too much to expect that we will be included? You know me well enough to know that I won't stand in the way of your bullets if he does shun Oz, but are we jumping to conclusions? Australia was included last year in the promo side of things. Surely the acoustic gigs is another version of whoring himself around the world again.

Until he announces the tour dates we have yet to be officially shunned. But we're just applying logic here: if we (and Asia and South America) were shunned on his debut album full world tour what are the chances we'll be included in an acoustic tour he has described as "short" soon before his second album launch and its support tour? Slim at best. (Unless the fact that it is acoustic means that the cost coming here will be lower and more feasible? Who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.)

Damn it. I laughed my ass off, but it's so cruel. But it's funny. And cruel. hahahaha & ick..

It is cruel but you know it's true, it's his whiniest song to date. :naughty:

Comments on page

foxthewolfie: yeah, if i'd be him i'd get laid a lot. there are some hot mika fans

LOL! But it's true, Mika has some fine groupies. :naughty:

Edited by SuperTwat

I watched something really funny today. Today my maths class went into the classroom next door to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean (but I wanted to keep watching Peter Pan!) and before starting the movie the math-obsessed teacher got us to watch a video clip she and her year 9 class had made. It was a remake of the Time Warp.

LET'S GRAPH THE PARABOLA AGAIN! :roftl:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oohhhh, I have such a love/hate relationship with parabolas. I love them when I understand them but that only really lasts a moment.

I like Over My Shoulder, especially when he performed it at Koko in London with a cellist and countertenor. It's pretty yet dark and not corny like Erase, Your Sympathy, his demo's, etc. It also has the same minimalist hypnotic quality as my favourite Beethoven's "Moonlight" sonata. I think that when Mika throws back to his classical roots he produces good work and should do so more often.

I agree. I think OMS is a fine piece of writing--I love the dissonance in the harmonies. I was going to do a jazzy remake of it for the fan CD but that never happened...

Comments on page

I agree with this comment.

Damn right. :mf_rosetinted:

I agree. I think OMS is a fine piece of writing--I love the dissonance in the harmonies. I was going to do a jazzy remake of it for the fan CD but that never happened...

If you ever decide to do the remake I'd love to hear it. :thumb_yello:

...and now that my minimalistic MQ is done, I'm off to bed. Hopefully I'll have slept off this buggering head cold by tomorrow....although judging my the amount of sleep I get, that's not likely...

G'night and get well soon!