Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh! Lovely.

:blink: Ohhh, you mean Bec :naughty:

Will Report on Kylie/Meetup soon.. Just uploading pics.

Uhhhhhh... yeah, Bec! Of course!

But on the bright side....look what I got from Silver in my Mika Mail package!

It's a serviette from the MFC Christmas Party and a cute little baby devil that has since been made into a necklace!!!!

P1010170.jpg

Oooooooooooh! That's so cool!

Oh look, Rose is on the serviette... :naughty:

Hi all :bye:

Started to do a MQ but I lasted two minutes before I realised that I would really rather crawl into a little ball on the couch and sleep for a week.

I hate this. I slept ALL weekend and I'm STILL tired :crybaby:

Hope everything is good & all that... I will catch up when I no longer feel like death :thumb_yello:

Hey all. Tell us your dream Teegs. Hope you're feeling better soon Zoidy.

I'm watching Young Einstein :wub2::punk: procrastinating since I should be doing some things, but it's so hot and windy outside. And my feet are still sore.

Awww .... *pats Zoidy* & *pats Kelz's feet* ... 'tis verra windy here too !!

'Ello Dahlins ! :bye: *wonders if we are going to have another quiet night in here * :blink:

Seems like we are.

I have shopping for the last few fruit cake ingredients on the agenda tonight... since tomorrow I'm going to be ambitious and make not one, but two (provided the first isn't a failure) fruit cakes ft white icing and prettyness (hopefully)

All I can say is that with a 3 and a half hour cooking time per cake, and with me cooking them separately so that if worst comes to worst I make one failed fruit cake and not two, then it better not be too hot tomorrow.

How is everyone? Excited for Christmas? What are peoples plans? Hows the Christmas shopping going (we risked southland yesterday, which surprisingly wasn't too busy though apparently the day before was just swarms of people)

Awww .... *pats Zoidy* & *pats Kelz's feet* ... 'tis verra windy here too !!

'Ello Dahlins ! :bye: *wonders if we are going to have another quiet night in here * :blink:

Looks like you were right HK - another quiet night. Busy time for everyone in RL, I guess. :naughty:

Seems like we are.

I have shopping for the last few fruit cake ingredients on the agenda tonight... since tomorrow I'm going to be ambitious and make not one, but two (provided the first isn't a failure) fruit cakes ft white icing and prettyness (hopefully)

All I can say is that with a 3 and a half hour cooking time per cake, and with me cooking them separately so that if worst comes to worst I make one failed fruit cake and not two, then it better not be too hot tomorrow.

How is everyone? Excited for Christmas? What are peoples plans? Hows the Christmas shopping going (we risked southland yesterday, which surprisingly wasn't too busy though apparently the day before was just swarms of people)

:shocked:You should have made your cake weeks ago!

I'm watching Young Einstein :wub2::punk: procrastinating since I should be doing some things, but it's so hot and windy outside. And my feet are still sore.

Hello Kelzy, get those feet in a nice bowl of something soothing :thumb_yello:

I wanna hear Neeks!

I had a dream he was in NYC setting up for a gig so I asked if I could help him, and then he sat down and I went and sat beside him and had a wonderful chat

I'm watching Young Einstein... procrastinating since I should be doing some things, but it's so hot and windy outside. And my feet are still sore.

There's no actual Mika, but it was... ummmm... exciting?

Anyways, I remember being in a pub getting a drink and telling the person behind the bar that Liz and I were going to see Mika in concert again , and said about how we've been waiting for ages and we made a book and that he finally listened... I was so excited... Then we decided that we better go line up cause the doors were opening at 9:30pm (it was apparently 7:30pm)...

The weird thing was, the concert was at the Ex Services Club in Orange! :shocked:

Hi all :bye:

Started to do a MQ but I lasted two minutes before I realised that I would really rather crawl into a little ball on the couch and sleep for a week.

I hate this. I slept ALL weekend and I'm STILL tired

Hope everything is good & all that... I will catch up when I no longer feel like death

You poor bugger!

Maybe you're getting too much sleep.. I know you can feel tired when you have too much sleep...

Oooooh, fruit cake!

Well, tomorrow and Wednesday I'm working at the butchers, then Wednesday arvo I'm working at Franklins... then we're going to church, then Santa will come...

And on Christmas Day... we'll be woken up by mum telling us that Santa's been (though she won't come running in excitedly :naughty:), e watch Britt open her Santa pressies, wait till Ethan comes over, he open's his great big pile of pressies (and Britt will likely get jealous), then we'll hand out and open all of ours, tidy up, eat ham and cocktail onions for brekkie, then go to Dad's family for lunch, then to Mum's family for dinner... maybe ft. cricket..

Yummyness!

I actually now like this song! (I wasn't too fussed by Hanson's version... and I don't know who originally sang it but i don't like their version either)...

Though one thing... Bono should've lost the vest.. then he would look perfect... and Adam looks schmexy in that leather jacket :das:

And it would be fabulous it Meeks did a concert at the Ex Services club... only members can buy tickets! :naughty:

:shocked:You should have made your cake weeks ago!

I probably should have, but then it would have been eaten. Its easier to make it now and still have it

Plus I procrastinated

Oooooh, fruit cake!

Well, tomorrow and Wednesday I'm working at the butchers, then Wednesday arvo I'm working at Franklins... then we're going to church, then Santa will come...

And on Christmas Day... we'll be woken up by mum telling us that Santa's been (though she won't come running in excitedly :naughty:), e watch Britt open her Santa pressies, wait till Ethan comes over, he open's his great big pile of pressies (and Britt will likely get jealous), then we'll hand out and open all of ours, tidy up, eat ham and cocktail onions for brekkie, then go to Dad's family for lunch, then to Mum's family for dinner... maybe ft. cricket..

Sounds like a busy time

Kelz, what do you think about the release date for No Line On The Horizon?

Do you think it'll be released on the same day here?

And do you think it'll come out before Mika's new one? :blink:

Geez... what am I thinking? Course it will! :naughty:

:roftl: Yes, yes yes.. yes.. Etc.