Amelia's Magazine is a half-yearly publication self-produced by Amelia herself, and was written about in Mika's blog back in July.

Mika wrote about this magazine on THIS blog.

He says: "[Amelia's Magazine] is always a source of inspiration for me. And I know that you would love it.... It is simply brilliant."

Recently, I ordered Issue 4 of Amelia's Magazine from the website, HERE. Unfortunately, Amelia's goal was to produce 10 issues, and issue #10 has been released. Some issues can still be ordered from the website, but no new magazines are on the horizon.

Issue 4 contains a scratch-and-sniff cover, and also includes smelly markers and a coloring section. I agree with Mika--the layout of this magazine is spectacular.

I was wondering if anyone else has ordered/plans on ordering and issue or more of Amelia's magazine. It's FANTASTIC!

(if this needs to be moved to general chin waggling section, please do so!)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

amelia's magazine is great and it's so sad that issue 10 will be the last one. i read that amelia will produce annual books instead of the magazine from now on.

issue 4 is absolutely delicious but my fave amelia's magazine issue is 8!

i dont have the first three issues and i hope that i'll be a able to get them one day.

Yes (am glad it's not just me daft enough to get it but when I did I really enjoyed it.) I foud it takes ages to read, so it's not as bad value for money as you'd think. I'm working my way backwards, but am still on 9! (though I@ve also bought 8 and 7)

It could do with more variety in the artwork though, it's a bit cutesy

amelia's magazine is great and it's so sad that issue 10 will be the last one. i read that amelia will produce annual books instead of the magazine from now on.

issue 4 is absolutely delicious but my fave amelia's magazine issue is 8!

i dont have the first three issues and i hope that i'll be a able to get them one day.

Anyone else notice that The Rumble Strips (band) were featured in one issue, and the Mika put their song 'Alarm Clock' on his Nimes vlog?

Coincidence?...I think NOT! :naughty:

:mf_lustslow: aww god.. i absolutely love the magazine, i only bought once one.. this summer when i was in London for 2 days.. =) i have issue number 9.. and i read it on the plane back to switzerland.. i was fascinated :D..

they put so much effort into this magazine.. every single page is beautiful in his own way.. awwwwww god :wub2:

i also used it in school :D for an art project.. and i took it with me to class when we had to bring our favourite magazine.. my whole class found the magazine awesome ^^..

i should buy a new one.. :D

Oh, lovely magazine:wub2: I only have one issue which I found while at that exhibition Mika mentioned in another blog! it's funny when everything is all connected in weird ways.

I would get it more, but it'd have to be a treat...It's not cheap:shocked:

hahaha did u find it at the hayward gallery? that's exactly where i found mine.. while i was at the exhibition mika wrote about :roftl:

Oh, lovely magazine:wub2: I only have one issue which I found while at that exhibition Mika mentioned in another blog! it's funny when everything is all connected in weird ways.

I would get it more, but it'd have to be a treat...It's not cheap:shocked:

aww god.. i absolutely love the magazine, i only bought once one.. this summer when i was in London for 2 days.. =) i have issue number 9.. and i read it on the plane back to switzerland.. i was fascinated :D..

they put so much effort into this magazine.. every single page is beautiful in his own way.. awwwwww god :wub2:

i also used it in school :D for an art project.. and i took it with me to class when we had to bring our favourite magazine.. my whole class found the magazine awesome ^^..

i should buy a new one.. :D

So, they are worth the money? :bleh:

hahaha did u find it at the hayward gallery? that's exactly where i found mine.. while i was at the exhibition mika wrote about :roftl:

you went at the exhibition at hayward gallery!!! tell us more about it! i bet it must have been really interesting!

So, they are worth the money? :bleh:

in my opinion they are totally worth the money:thumb_yello:

they 're not like an average magazine, they've got that timeless feel, almost like books. if you're interested in art, illustration, photography,fashion or just creativity in general you'll love them!

you went at the exhibition at hayward gallery!!! tell us more about it! i bet it must have been really interesting!

they 're not like an average magazine, they've got that timeless feel, almost like books. if you're interested in art, illustration, photography,fashion or just creativity in general you'll love them!

yes i was there :mf_lustslow:.. hmm what can i say i really liked the exhibition but it was not very big, i expected a little more ^^but the things they showed were awesoome!!!! but it wasn't actually allowed to take pictures :naughty: so mika did something baad :D hahahahaha

but i also took one picture in a dark room where they showed the little city that mika wrote about in his blog.. omg that was wonderfull..

maybe i'll find the picture i took :D..

i guess i spend the most of my time on the exhibition where they showed a house how it all falled into pieces when a bomb hit in it :D sorry for my explanation.. my english suucks..

but this thing was totally awesome..

now i'll search for my pictures ^^..

yes i was there :mf_lustslow:.. hmm what can i say i really liked the exhibition but it was not very big, i expected a little more ^^but the things they showed were awesoome!!!! but it wasn't actually allowed to take pictures :naughty: so mika did something baad :D hahahahaha

but i also took one picture in a dark room where they showed the little city that mika wrote about in his blog.. omg that was wonderfull..

i guess i spend the most of my time on the exhibition where they showed a house how it all falled into pieces when a bomb hit in it :D sorry for my explanation.. my english suucks..

cant find a picture right now xD.. i guess i have them on the computer in my school. hahaha.. so you'll have to wait untill tomorrow or something liike that :D i'll get it when i have some tiime..

hell yeah they are!! :D just orderd issue 4 and 8 :D.. yayyy..

Very cool! :thumb_yello:

Oooh sounds amazing- it sounds SO interesting. :thumb_yello:

*thinks of adding an Amelia's magazine to Christmas list* :aah::naughty:

I love that mag :wub2: They've started getting the issue at my uni so now I can look at for free, sadly I can't keep it though.

whoa! that's really awesome.!!. i should tell my school principal he should get it for us :bleh: i meaan we neeeeed it xD we're an art school haha

whoa! that's really awesome.!!. i should tell my school principal he should get it for us :bleh: i meaan we neeeeed it xD we're an art school haha

They should totally have them then :bleh: My uni is an art uni so I was shocked I didn't see any Amelia mags there, then one day... :punk:

yes i was there. hmm what can i say i really liked the exhibition but it was not very big, i expected a little more ^^but the things they showed were awesoome!!!! but it wasn't actually allowed to take pictures :naughty: so mika did something baad :D hahahahaha

thanks for all the info about the exhibition!

seeing the city with the miniature houses must have been amazing:wub2:

Very cool! :thumb_yello:

Oooh sounds amazing- it sounds SO interesting.

it really is amazing and interesting:wub2: