• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, nobody wants to post here :no: and Keti don't show up today :thumbdown:

Oi, Lucy, good evening...

I never post here but i lurk all the time lol

I just feel so upset with what i see that i have to get out and get some fresh air, so i never have time to post lol...

Besides i have no chicken pics so i just stare and drool lol

Drooling with the dutchies, with pics like this :das:

AOW20-border.jpg

AOW21-border.jpg

:shocked:

how you stay busy on the dutchies? you're there everyday :roftl: this dutchies are crazy my God ! :bleh:

I wanted to say: you don't want to know that .. but it's too late already :roftl:

Oi, Lucy, good evening...

I never post here but i lurk all the time lol

I just feel so upset with what i see that i have to get out and get some fresh air, so i never have time to post lol...

Besides i have no chicken pics so i just stare and drool lol

Oi Carla !!!! but in Mikagasmics we don't post just chicken pics :bleh: era para ser só 'chicken' mas acabamos postando todo tipo de foto, desde que seja do Mika, claro :wink2:

:shocked:

I wanted to say: you don't want to know that .. but it's too late already :roftl:

what I wouldn't to know? that you are all crazy? or there's more? what the hell you all do in the dutchies thread? :blink:

what I wouldn't to know? that you are all crazy? or there's more? what the hell you all do in the dutchies thread? :blink:

Didn't you see the pictures that Kaatje posted? :blink:

Doesn't that say enough? :blink:

:roftl:

Oi Carla !!!! but in Mikagasmics we don't post just chicken pics :bleh: era para ser só 'chicken' mas acabamos postando todo tipo de foto, desde que seja do Mika, claro :wink2:

Drooling Lucy, drooling. :roftl:

28_gallery_mika3_5.jpg

but Mikagasmic is the official thread for drool damn it, here we all drool in english,

you know that's is not easy to me write in english all the time lady, but I do this

here for the good of all the crazy people :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

But you must know it's easier to drool and be fangurlie in your own language. :wink2:

1105072015.jpg