DarkLight

he's on page 19 of todays daily star paper

here's what it says (sadly there is no picture:thumbdown:)

Mika has framed a short curly hair from what we hope is his head, as a gift for celebrity hairdresser Akin Konizi. The scissors maestro from London's Hob salon has won the british hairdresser of the year title at the british hairdressing awards. so his big barneted admirer sacrificed a piece of his own mane in celebration.

OMG:shocked: I can't believe he's sacrificed one of his 'precious' curls who'd have thought it:shocked:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika has framed a short curly hair from what we hope is his head, as a gift for celebrity hairdresser Akin Konizi. The scissors maestro from London's Hob salon has won the british hairdresser of the year title at the british hairdressing awards. so his big barneted admirer sacrificed a piece of his own mane in celebration.

OMG:shocked: I can't believe he's sacrificed one of his 'precious' curls who'd have thought it:shocked:

i'll try to scan it soon when i sort out my stupid scanner it's playing up at the mo, but i do have a few things i wanna scan so i need to get it sorted anyhow:thumb_yello:

That's really creepy. :boxed:

*agrees* mika shouldnt start giving people his hair.. if people start to think its ok he will have a million fangirls jumping on him with clippers.

someone needs to email askmika and ask WHY he's giving away his hair and can we have some... ?

as my scanner is a bit messed up at the moment i'll take a photo of it for now then when i get the scanner sorted i'll scan it ok:thumb_yello:

hm when i took a pic it came out fuzzy all the print darn it, I'm just trying to sort out my scanner so give us a min

Edited by DarkLight

ok everyone i got my scanner working hooooorayyyy

so here it is the scan

heres a full version & below is a cropped vesion I hope that's ok for you all:thumb_yello:

scan0001.jpg

scan0001-1.jpg

hey you know what i've only just noticed is that on that very same page that the mika bit is on is the girl who won celeb big brother & she's called chantelle houghton (my name is chantelle as well) lmao:naughty:

here's a crop of the pic of her so you know who i meanscan0001-2.jpg

she's a blonde like me too:roftl:

*agrees* mika shouldnt start giving people his hair.. if people start to think its ok he will have a million fangirls jumping on him with clippers.

someone needs to email askmika and ask WHY he's giving away his hair and can we have some... ?

lmao oh yeah imagine what it'd be like if people went up to him asking for a bit of his hair it'd be mad lmao i'd rather have a photo with him, an autograph or an item like one of his beaded bracelets or something but the guy he gave it to IS a hairdresser so it makes sense despite it being odd!!

Just the idea of having someone's lock of hair framed on your wall is a bit creepy....

not if you're a hairdresser it's not just a tad strange:blink:

:lmao:

And what's that hairdresser supposed to do with Mika's lucious lock? Extract some DNA from it?

Yeah, and then clone him:naughty: