'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi loves. i have the same problem which sammy has.

i was at the dentist yesterday, they pulled out one teeth for me. :shocked:

it didnt hurt, but it was disgusting. :thumbdown:

i didnt go to school today though :naughty:

im going to have one more teeth less, and then theyre going to put braces on both sides of tooth.

HOW EXTREMELY WONDERFUL :mf_rosetinted:

how are you ? :blush-anim-cl:

hi loves. i have the same problem which sammy has.

i was at the dentist yesterday, they pulled out one teeth for me. :shocked:

it didnt hurt, but it was disgusting. :thumbdown:

i didnt go to school today though :naughty:

im going to have one more teeth less, and then theyre going to put braces on both sides of tooth.

HOW EXTREMELY WONDERFUL :mf_rosetinted:

how are you ? :blush-anim-cl:

ouch! im sorry. ive nevver had braces. never had a tooth pulled. never had fillings or anything

HEY! whats up?

Hey everyone!

Hey! How are you now? Came back from school, and I am making some maths exercises now. And I need to pay some attention to that, because my results of mathematics are turning the wrong way now... :naughty:

What you all should do, is try and GET ME AWAY from my work :das: IT. IS. SO. TERRIBLY. BORING!!!!!!! :thumbdown:

Hey! How are you now? Came back from school, and I am making some maths exercises now. And I need to pay some attention to that, because my results of mathematics are turning the wrong way now... :naughty:

What you all should do, is try and GET ME AWAY from my work :das: IT. IS. SO. TERRIBLY. BORING!!!!!!! :thumbdown:

Hey!I'm fine,you?

Oh yaah i hate maths.:thumbdown:Who needs all that stuff?

Hey!I'm fine,you?

Oh yaah i hate maths.:thumbdown:Who needs all that stuff?

I'm fine too. Though I'm a little bit ill-ish today :naughty: Not really like "O NO! I'M DYING BECAUSE I'VE GOT SO MUCH PAIN!!! but I have a very annoying headache :roftl: Not really painful, but it's reeeeeeeeeeealy annoying :naughty: I guess I should eat something.

Maths... who DOESN'T hate them?

Okay,I hope I'll do that for tomorrow. I'll send it back then :thumb_yello:

How are you? :wub2:

Thanks a lot Keti :huglove: I must print today...Oh I'm fine but I've got a headache and I'm so tired from school:boxed: and confused because of one boy:naughty: he often changes his mind:blink: and you Keti?

Thanks a lot Keti :glove: I must print today...Oh I'm fine but I've got a headache and I'm so tired from school:xed: and confused because of one boy:naughty: he often changes his mind:k: and you Keti?

Yo're welcome dear :huglove:

Oh my,here's the same :thumbdown: I must study chemistry today becuase we have a test tomorrow,and then - it's weekeeeeend! So finally I hope I'll get a bit of a rest. We had our math results today,I got 4 :boxed: 5 is the best :boxed: and our Serbian teacher got pregnant again,so we won't have the lessons tomorrow..:naughty:

I'm so happy cos there's a chance that the boy I fancy fancies me too!! :biggrin2:

Yo're welcome dear :huglove:

Oh my,here's the same :thumbdown: I must study chemistry today becuase we have a test tomorrow,and then - it's weekeeeeend! So finally I hope I'll get a bit of a rest. We had our math results today,I got 4 :boxed: 5 is the best :boxed: and our Serbian teacher got pregnant again,so we won't have the lessons tomorrow..:naughty:

I'm so happy cos there's a chance that the boy I fancy fancies me too!! :biggrin2:

Oh, it's hard...and lucky you with your boy!!!! :wink2: