'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool .

Acting like a VIP . :mf_rosetinted:

VIP have an amazing life...

How was urs ?

thats neat!

mine was awesome

hey everyone! happy 2009! that was quite an exciting new year! it was so foggy tho you couldnt see the house across the street, and that was w/out the smoke!

we were out on the street doing firecrackers for an hour +. and so 3 houses on out street (mine, my neighbors and my other neighbors) are the only ones doiing fire works this year so my family, and my neighbors (one of the families) did ours as the other neighbors did theres, and when we were out we went over to theirs and there were some that shot 200+ feet up high in the air, some that made sonic booms basically. and there were some that the daughter brought back from mexico that were illigal here, and when we did the biggest one, it left a whole in the ground, black all over the street, annd it was the loudest sound on earth! we all screamed our heads off. but itwas so fun.

then we stayed up until after 5 am watching IT.

Hey girls,I'll be off now cos I have headache and I must dinner now...see ya :bye:
bye bye keti!

Hey girls,I'll be off now cos I have headache and I must dinner now...see ya :bye:

Ok . :wink2:

thats neat!

mine was awesome

hey everyone! happy 2009! that was quite an exciting new year! it was so foggy tho you couldnt see the house across the street, and that was w/out the smoke!

we were out on the street doing firecrackers for an hour +. and so 3 houses on out street (mine, my neighbors and my other neighbors) are the only ones doiing fire works this year so my family, and my neighbors (one of the families) did ours as the other neighbors did theres, and when we were out we went over to theirs and there were some that shot 200+ feet up high in the air, some that made sonic booms basically. and there were some that the daughter brought back from mexico that were illigal here, and when we did the biggest one, it left a whole in the ground, black all over the street, annd it was the loudest sound on earth! we all screamed our heads off. but itwas so fun.

then we stayed up until after 5 am watching IT.

bye bye keti!

Well... mine was basicly:

Listening to Oasis, Beatles and Blur before and while dinnering . Then after dinner, listening to Hot 'n' Cold, I kissed a girl, 10000 nights and Big Girl, me and my cousin jumping like crazy girls . Then midnight came we all drank champagne and I asked my 12 wishes, dont remember all but:

- go to London

- Oasis gig be the best night of my life

- my dog got educated (LOL)

- my cat don't run away (LOL)

- Mika's new CD be awesome

- me and my cousin found the hotties of our life (LOL)

- Beatles wake up from death (I know I'm insane)

I donr remember more I think . LOL

ThenI all went out . We watch to a gig from a portuguese band that it's awful, then we went to the VIP tend. There was an actor, inside the VIP tend that it's just HOOOOT and me and Maddy couldn't stop looking. Then we went to the electronic tend and we went to the VIP part (LOL) and then, finally, we went to a disco, got free pass (cause we are VIP's :bleh:) and spend there the rest of the night. Til 5 am when we got out, back to home.

What a night . LOL

Ok . :wink2:

Well... mine was basicly:

Listening to Oasis, Beatles and Blur before and while dinnering . Then after dinner, listening to Hot 'n' Cold, I kissed a girl, 10000 nights and Big Girl, me and my cousin jumping like crazy girls . Then midnight came we all drank champagne and I asked my 12 wishes, dont remember all but:

- go to London

- Oasis gig be the best night of my life

- my dog got educated (LOL)

- my cat don't run away (LOL)

- Mika's new CD be awesome

- me and my cousin found the hotties of our life (LOL)

- Beatles wake up from death (I know I'm insane)

I donr remember more I think . LOL

ThenI all went out . We watch to a gig from a portuguese band that it's awful, then we went to the VIP tend. There was an actor, inside the VIP tend that it's just HOOOOT and me and Maddy couldn't stop looking. Then we went to the electronic tend and we went to the VIP part (LOL) and then, finally, we went to a disco, got free pass (cause we are VIP's :bleh:) and spend there the rest of the night. Til 5 am when we got out, back to home.

What a night . LOL

wow! sounds awesome!!!!!

Welcome Sofiaaa :huglove: we already know each other don't we lol? :wink2:

So guys,I wanted to tell you that I won't manage to come on here for some time,because some problems occured. I hope I'll be able to check the MFC for every two or three days at least.

See you and love ya :huglove::bye:

Welcome Sofiaaa :huglove: we already know each other don't we lol? :wink2

So guys,I wanted to tell you that I won't manage to come on here for some time,because some problems occured. I hope I'll be able to check the MFC for every two or three days at least.

See you and love ya :huglove::bye:

:tears: Hope to see you soon dear, and hope those problems get fixed soon:huglove:

Love you too:huglove::bye:

hello loves. bet its a surprise to see me here, but i really miss those old days chatting with all you loves.

so, HOW ARE YOU ?

happy new year.

listening to : the script - the man who cant be moved. (just that you can imagine me writing this, more realistic :D)

Congrats! :punk: Tell me all about it! :boing:

ok, wellllllllllllllll

i have been in love with him for over a year, but i feel like cinderella, he doesn't know that im his true love:thumbdown::roftl:

i think he may be in line of your taste, i have a pic if you want to see.........

ok, wellllllllllllllll

i have been in love with him for over a year, but i feel like cinderella, he doesn't know that im his true love:thumown::roftl:

i think he may be in line of your taste, i have a pic if you want to see.........

Just go that in front of him, take all your clothes off, and jump like you're crazy screaming "hey hey look at me I'm your true love" :fisch:

You shouldn't try this at home, it can cause awful damage to your health, brains and lovelife.

Post it! :das:

Hiya girls!

I see a love story popping by:ds:

Show show tayler:das:

'My' boy left today...:tes: I'll never seem him again, probably:crybaby:

Aww.. :huglove: Keep hoping! :wink2: