The longest concert ever - Bar 38

Marianne84

So, it's been a year! Can you believe it?! :shocked: It's been a whole year since we heard Mika on the phone, found out about the gig cancellations and arranged our own concert at Bar 38 in Hammersmith that lasted more than six hours! Some had gone to London just to see those two gigs which Mika postponed until February, and they were crushed of course. We all were - admit it! But together we managed to make the day better by occupying that bar. Even Martin popped in! That was one of the best days in my life, so I create this remembrance thread as Sienna suggested. :thumb_yello:

Some of us actually returned to Bar 38 in February... We weren't quite as wild then, so the other customers didn't have to be (so) scared of us! :naughty:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, the memories!:wub2:

I cant say i remember much of this night ....

You girls were absolutely fantastic!:punk:

No I wasn't there !:mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl:jks jks

It was a lovely night even if mika cancelled the gigs !It is a night to remember !:wub2:

So true!:thumb_yello:

I cant say i remember much of this night ....

:fisch:

:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Nice Vid! :naughty:

I wasn't there but I experienced myself (at the Xmasparty) that you don't actually need Mika to be there in person to have a great time. A couple of MFCers, Mikavids and alcohol do the trick too :bleh::naughty:.

We must do these things more often!

yes, this was certainly the best way to spend the evening after the concert cancelling shock. was almost like a mika show, just without mika. :bleh:

just a few days ago suddenly that moment popped into my mind, where mika talked to us over the phone. and i thought again "wow, i'm sure he's the only star who would apologise to his fans over the phone for having to cancel a show". it certainly eased the shock for me a lot that he did this. although then i still needed some alcohol at bar38 to feel better... :naughty:

yes, this was certainly the best way to spend the evening after the concert cancelling shock. was almost like a mika show, just without mika. :bleh:

just a few days ago suddenly that moment popped into my mind, where mika talked to us over the phone. and i thought again "wow, i'm sure he's the only star who would apologise to his fans over the phone for having to cancel a show". it certainly eased the shock for me a lot that he did this. although then i still needed some alcohol at bar38 to feel better... :naughty:

hey u!

yeah it was amazing when mika called us :) it was sad... but we did have fun at the end :)

and i just remembered our ride back from newcastle on the train... remember? :thumb_yello:

and i just remembered our ride back from newcastle on the train... remember? :thumb_yello:

Remember our ride back on the train from Brighton?! haha We actually looked like homeless or at least very drunk people sprawled out across the chairs...with my alarm on my phone going off every 5 minutes so I could check which station we were at :naughty: I can laugh about it now but I felt sooooo cold/tired/wet/dead at that time

Remember our ride back on the train from Brighton?! haha We actually looked like homeless or at least very drunk people sprawled out across the chairs...with my alarm on my phone going off every 5 minutes so I could check which station we were at :naughty: I can laugh about it now but I felt sooooo cold/tired/wet/dead at that time

OMG! one of the funniest nights of my life... it wasnt funny at that moment tho ;):roftl:

OMG! one of the funniest nights of my life... it wasnt funny at that moment tho ;):roftl:

Yeah I know. I don't think I've ever felt so miserable in my life. So cold...so tired :naughty:

Remember the little 24 hour supermarket...where I bought that random piece of chicken on a stick :naughty:

Yeah I know. I don't think I've ever felt so miserable in my life. So cold...so tired :naughty:

Remember the little 24 hour supermarket...where I bought that random piece of chicken on a stick :naughty:

aww i doooo lol! yeah i think that night i was the most tired i have ever been! maybe i was this tired when i went to see matchbox twenty in the US..and had a flight from Israel to Michigan with 2 stops on the way!! when i got to my friend house i thought i was about to die :bleh: