Christmas

lil_miss_naughty

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Long until Christmas Peoples x!

What do you all want ?? Also Has mika got any new albums or song out recently I amn't Really up to date! with his music! :L :thumb_yello::punk:

Bye xx

i would like a new car but Santa never drops in Turkey:sneaky2:

about your question..Mika released a new DVD just a few days ago, called Live in Parc des Princes:thumb_yello:

yay i cannot WAIT for Christmas! ive only just started buying presents for people, there's only about 39 days to go!!! eeeekkkk!:shocked: anyways, im not sure what i want of 'santa' yet :wink2: well the new DVD just came out but i don't think there's any new Mika stuff coming out until he releases the new album in 2009! yay can't wait for that either:roftl: byeeee xxx :thumb_yello:

I love Christmas!

I love shopping and giving gifts. I love getting gifts. I love decorating the house. I love lots of lights on the tree. I love pretty Christmas cards and making Christmas cards. I love the details and the miniature-like things as Christmas ornaments. I love hearing Christmas carols. I love stuffing stockings. I love Christmas morning. I love the charity giving and how everyone seems to make an effort to be a little nicer. :wub2:

I love presents. And now with the risk of appearing materialistic - this is on my wish list:

1190980037.jpg

I love Christmas!

I love shopping and giving gifts. I love getting gifts. I love decorating the house. I love lots of lights on the tree. I love pretty Christmas cards and making Christmas cards. I love the details and the miniature-like things as Christmas ornaments. I love hearing Christmas carols. I love stuffing stockings. I love Christmas morning. I love the charity giving and how everyone seems to make an effort to be a little nicer. :wub2:

I love presents. And now with the risk of appearing materialistic - this is on my wish list:

1190980037.jpg

Awwww, sigh... :newyear:

I couldn't come to your house for Christmas could I Suzy? That sounds WONDERFUL :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

p.s. Love the bracelet / bangle - I'd like one too!

Awwww, sigh... :newyear:

I couldn't come to your house for Christmas could I Suzy? That sounds WONDERFUL :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

p.s. Love the bracelet / bangle - I'd like one too!

Sure you can come over! Do you have an aversion to sharing the space with about 60 other family members and relatives on Christmas day? The whole gang is coming here to celebrate. :blink:

Oh and that's a ring btw. It just looks big and expensive but it actually costs less than a fake Christmas tree.

Oh, but the weeks and days leading up to Christmas can get very stressful. I spend way too much money, I have millions of things to finish because I commit to starting way too many projects. We've already put up the Christmas tree, hung red berry wreaths on our front door, and set up the lights around the house that twinkle to Christmas music that's played from the balcony. At the moment, I'm making Christmas Cards.

IMG_1926.jpg But after all is said and done - it's all worth it.

:naughty:

:wink2:

Sure you can come over! Do you have an aversion to sharing the space with about 60 other family members and relatives on Christmas day? The whole gang is coming here to celebrate.

Oh, but the weeks and days leading up to Christmas can get very stressful. I spend way too much money, I have millions of things to finish because I commit to starting way too many projects. We've already put up the Christmas tree, hung red berry wreaths on our front door, and set up the lights around the house that twinkle to Christmas music that's played from the balcony. At the moment, I'm making Christmas Cards.

IMG_1926.jpg But after all is said and done - it's all worth it.

Yes please, I'd LOVE it (and I'll help with the Christmas cards too!) I'll be like Santa's (not so) little helper :roftl:

Oh and that's a ring btw. It just looks big and expensive but it actually costs less than a fake Christmas tree.

:naughty:

:rolls_eyes: :blush-anim-cl:

Ooops - I have absolutely no sense of perspective - just as well I don't drive LOL :wink2:

I have read and seen that several times now, but I still have to ask: Do you really put up your living room christmas tree in November already?

Because here we do that during the day of Dec 24th

Yeah, but it's not a real tree. :thumbdown: And with all the time it takes to decorate, we figure it's worth all the trouble if we have more time to enjoy it. It comes down shortly after the New Year (first week in January). Also we're having a party on December 5th, and 6th for my daughter's birthday and it gets really hectic and busy in December. But I do agree it's way too early - I just like to be organized and I have this slight problem with my preoccupation with time and not having enough of it (time that is). I like to be prepared.

It looks better at night with the 300 twinkling lights.

IMG_1928.jpg

The whole neighbourhood must think I'm whacked too (with Christmas lights, Christmas music and wreaths already displayed on my front door). :naughty:

IMG_1933.jpg

Yes please, I'd LOVE it (and I'll help with the Christmas cards too!) I'll be like Santa's (not so) little helper :roftl:

Ooops - I have absolutely no sense of perspective - just as well I don't drive LOL

Well, I don't need any help with driving :naughty: (although my hubby would beg to differ), but you can also help me bake batches of gingerbread people. :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas... I find it quite useless.

Why not be kind to everyone EVERY day of the year, instead of only thinking about it with Christmas...

I'm not a religious person too, so it doesn't really mean anything to me.

Next to that my mum's birthday is with Christmas and thats why we never "celebrated" Christmas (but we did celebrate Sinterklaas) and why I didn't grow up with this whole party thing. I don't talk to my mum anymore by the way...

Anyway, it doesn't have a special meaning, it only means that again I will be home alone, as I don't celebrate anything with my family and everyone else has stuff to do.

No, I'm not saying that I will be sulking at home, but I just don't get the whole Christmassy-thing...why not do it all the time!?

Sorry Linde for not being more positive:roftl: but everyone has their own thoughts about Christmas ey:wink2:

Christmas... I find it quite useless.

Why not be kind to everyone EVERY day of the year, instead of only thinking about it with Christmas...

I'm not a religious person too, so it doesn't really mean anything to me.

Next to that my mum's birthday is with Christmas and thats why we never "celebrated" Christmas (but we did celebrate Sinterklaas) and why I didn't grow up with this whole party thing. I don't talk to my mum anymore by the way...

Anyway, it doesn't have a special meaning, it only means that again I will be home alone, as I don't celebrate anything with my family and everyone else has stuff to do.

No, I'm not saying that I will be sulking at home, but I just don't get the whole Christmassy-thing...why not do it all the time!?

Sorry Linde for not being more positive:roftl: but everyone has their own thoughts about Christmas ey:wink2:

:roftl:Wasn't what I expected to read, but as you say...everyone has their own thoughts about christmas:naughty:

We don't celebrate 'sinterklaas' I think christmas is much more fun than the old guy on a boat:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:Wasn't what I expected to read, but as you say...everyone has their own thoughts about christmas:naughty:

We don't celebrate 'sinterklaas' I think christmas is much more fun than the old guy on a boat:mf_rosetinted:

No, now it's an old man with some reindeers...while our Sinterklaas has a boat and a horse and some slaves:roftl:.

:bleh:

We always celebrated Sinterklaas, it's also the only one I "believed" in!!!:roftl:

No, now it's an old man with some reindeers...while our Sinterklaas has a boat and a horse and some slaves:roftl:.

:bleh:

We always celebrated Sinterklaas, it's also the only one I "believed" in!!!:roftl:

slaves:roftl: the black piets you mean:roftl:

everyone who reads this and is not from holland or belgium will be like..'What the Heeeeeeck' :roftl:

everyone who reads this and is not from holland or belgium will be like..'What the Heeeeeeck' :roftl:

Make it Black Pete's then :roftl:

But still it's a fact they are slaves...kind of happy ones, but still slaves:roftl:

As are the elves by the way that Santa has:naughty:

:shocked:Not celebrating christmas? :naughty:

I hate Christmas too - all that pressure to be happy and spend money. It's fine if you are happy and have money. Its a nightmare if for some reason you aren't or don't.

I'm not religious, so it holds no religious meaning for me. I don't like the way it has turned into a materialistic event with people buying me presents I don't need and which don't bio-degrade. I hate all the over-eating and over-drinking - (I'd rather go for a nice long walk) I hate having to drive 130 miles in whatever weather turns up so that I can visit my parents (I like visiting them, but hate driving in bad weather)

And at the moment, we are sorting out budget cuts and redundancies at work to make the budget balance. So some of my colleagues will not have a good Christmas either.

I do like christmas decorations though :thumb_yello:

Merry Christmas :newyear:

Please tell a little about Sinter Klaus!:wink2:

I've never heard the story!

Slaves?:shocked: