The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

oooh here's His butt! sort of, side butt anyways

284022_10150260999213040_6006248039_7666705_3030056_n.jpg

hmm...i just wanna cuddle up to him in this pic...:teehee:

Okay I'm really sorry if this has been posted like a million times already, but I think it's worthy of reposting! :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]m7ot1dkuRoU[/YOUTUBE]

I would just like to thank the person who made this video. My life is almost complete. :naughty:

wow da man can really shake that thang, eh? :das:

i looked this vid all the way through *again* T4P!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:das:

Okay this is the last one I'm posting, I promise! I just wanted to point out the nice job the camera man has done while recording this performance, especially at about 02:30... :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

:swoon: this vid just made me so impatient to see a live gig!! darn u elina!:sneaky2:

:naughty:

:das:

Okay this is the last one I'm posting, I promise! I just wanted to point out the nice job the camera man has done while recording this performance, especially at about 02:30... :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

:naughty: his pants are so tight! (btw that's just a comment, not a complaint!)

i made a gif out of this video a while back

mika-rain-o.gif

i don't know why i didn't make one of 2:29-2:34 :doh:

i must have been on crack :teehee:

:naughty: his pants are so tight! (btw that's just a comment, not a complaint!)

i made a gif out of this video a while back

mika-rain-o.gif

i don't know why i didn't make one of 2:29-2:34 :doh:

i must have been on crack :teehee:

Come to mama! :mf_lustslow: His pants are really tight indeed and they look great, though I'm kind of sad that he doesn't wear all those colourful skinnies as often as he used to... I love looking at those pics, especially if the jeans are hanging so low his bum is covered only by his underwear. :roftl:

I actually bursted out laughing when I read the bolded part! :floor:

Come to mama! :mf_lustslow: His pants are really tight indeed and they look great, though I'm kind of sad that he doesn't wear all those colourful skinnies as often as he used to... I love looking at those pics, especially if the jeans are hanging so low his bum is covered only by his underwear. :roftl:

I actually bursted out laughing when I read the bolded part! :floor:

only after i typed it did i realize it was a double entendre :teehee:

i do love those colored skinny jeans & with his grundy covered bum hanging out :wub2: however, when pulled up i think they sometimes made his butt look flatter

mika-s-tight-little-ass-o.gif
somebody had to do it. Edited by kreacher

only after i typed it did i realize it was a double entendre :teehee:

i do love those colored skinny jeans & with his grundy covered bum hanging out :wub2: however, when pulled up i think they sometimes made his but look flatter

mika-s-tight-little-ass-o.gif

somebody had to do it.

Yeah, they kind of do. I guess it's because of the material and the back pockets? Those black pants he wears in the Rain performance makes it look great though. :teehee:

What a cleverly named gif by the way! :naughty:

Is it okay with you if I use that gif on my signature? With credits to you of course. :teehee:

Yeah, they kind of do. I guess it's because of the material and the back pockets? Those black pants he wears in the Rain performance makes it look great though. :teehee:

What a cleverly named gif by the way! :naughty:

Is it okay with you if I use that gif on my signature? With credits to you of course. :teehee:

i think it's something to do with the little mike battery pack in his back pocket lucky mike battery pack!

yeah, i thought i'd tell it like it is :mf_rosetinted:

you can defintely use it. honestly i won't mind seeing it everytime i see your posts :aah:

i think it's something to do with the little mike battery pack in his back pocket lucky mike battery pack!

yeah, i thought i'd tell it like it is :mf_rosetinted:

you can defintely use it. honestly i won't mind seeing it everytime i see your posts :aah:

Oh yeah, you're right! How didn't I think of that! :doh: Well, if he thinks he needs some extra help over there... :naughty: As long as he doesn't fill it with cement and other weird stuff like one girls "plastic surgeon" did.

Thank you so much! It definitely deserves to be used, it's so awesome. :teehee:

Oh yeah, you're right! How didn't I think of that! :doh: Well, if he thinks he needs some extra help over there... :naughty: As long as he doesn't fill it with cement and other weird stuff like one girls "plastic surgeon" did.

Thank you so much! It definitely deserves to be used, it's so awesome. :teehee:

i can't see the awesomeness ?gif..what's wrong with my computer?? :tears:

"awesomeness by kreacher"? more like awesomeness by genetics or by the powers that be or something!

i can't see the awesomeness ?gif..what's wrong with my computer?? :tears:

oh no! maybe Mika's butt is too much for your computer to handle!

in fact i'm suprised all these pics & videos & gifs of it haven't shorted out the internet already :roftl:

"awesomeness by kreacher"? more like awesomeness by genetics or by the powers that be or something!

in fact i'm suprised all these pics & videos & gifs of it haven't shorted out the internet already :roftl:

i know, right?! :naughty:

turns out i had to switch browsers...now i can see it..:yay:

Well, it was you who captured the magic moment, so... :naughty:

From fyeahmika.tumblr.com:

tumblr_lvrinpIyI31qawnxco1_500.jpg

Lookin' fine! :mf_lustslow:

I'd just love to tickle his exposed side and watch him squirm! And I'd just go on with it until he moaned and begged me to stop... And then... :teehee:

:shocked:

now you've got me thinking of doing that :wub2:

:stretcher:

From fyeahmika.tumblr.com:

tumblr_lvrinpIyI31qawnxco1_500.jpg

Lookin' fine! :mf_lustslow:

I'd just love to tickle his exposed side and watch him squirm! And I'd just go on with it until he moaned and begged me to stop... And then... :teehee:

and then...??? yes? don't stop....:naughty:

and then...??? yes? don't stop....:naughty:

i think i know where that story was going to end...

:mf_boff:

but do tell us more :D

Are you trying to get me sent to the NC? :sneaky2:

After I was done torturing him with all the tickling I'd love to find out what chicken is like with whipped cream. I've never tasted it like that. :teehee:

Are you trying to get me sent to the NC? :sneaky2:

After I was done torturing him with all the tickling I'd love to find out what chicken is like with whipped cream. I've never tasted it like that. :teehee:

i'm sorry i asked!

i've now gone :insane: and :stretcher:

you DESERVE the NC because i now can't focus on my work!! :blink::blush-anim-cl:

I just noticed there is a thread like that.:shocked: how could I miss it.

(though there is not much to look at at that part of da bosses body:mf_rosetinted:)

Yeah, I thought it was clear he has no butt :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yeah, I thought it was clear he has no butt :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

yap. you put it into the right words:aah:...so we can admire the trousers or something:mf_rosetinted:

i thought the same, but it was pointed out that *everyone* has a butt...whether it's 'noticeable' or not...:naughty: