The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

I know you are...:huglove:

Everything great around here, my oldest's is camping with scouts, their daddy is at the new house finishing the walls so me and the children are having a ball...

Hope you'll have a great time :naughty: Is he away for a few days or only hours?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlota will be back tomorrow, my husband is coming home for dinner soon but we had a blast this afternoon...

Carla - you & your husnad had a blast this afternoon??:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

If you start talking about tongue - that will three tongue threads - I am out of here.:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

• 9 months later...

.. i'm not a fan of that. sorry. :cheerful_h4h: but i think theres a lively thread somewhere around these parts where people salivate over mika's backside with fair regularity. go join them! You can be united in your bizarre habits and have many happy days frolicking in these gloomy threads. :biggrin2:

.. i'm not a fan of that. sorry. :cheerful_h4h: but i think theres a lively thread somewhere around these parts where people salivate over mika's backside with fair regularity. go join them! You can be united in your bizarre habits and have many happy days frolicking in these gloomy threads. :biggrin2:

99% ive seen one too