The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls,Bob dancing here,in Brazil,in São Paulo.

See Bob dancing ''Rain'' in the video,at 0:58 :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]rppuM2PkOXQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

:swoon:

I love this video,more for Rain,because until the right moment I was no fan of Bob,but now,i really love this video.

Is so good to see Bob dancing Rain in my country and more,for beginning my Wednesday more better. :naughty:

thank you!

you have no idea how much i regret not discovering mika earlier because of this gig..this was prolly the closest he got to me and i didn't know :crybaby: hopefully he goes back to brazil (or better yet venezuela) soon...

I've been making wallpapers for the wallpaper thread, but I thought this one would fit in here. :teehee:

s640x640

Click here for full sized version.

ur snoopy wallpaper became my wallpaper yesterday and now you go and do this :teehee: didn't get much time to enjoy snoopy cos this is def replacing it..:naughty: thank you!!:wub2:

Oh,you can see in 0:52 (i guess).Is a beautiful ripped! Not is Bob,but is the Mika's thigh...:wub2:

Oh yeah, so it is! I love how the confetti keeps falling out of it. :lmfao:

do you think my sister would mind if i change her kitty wallpaper to this? :teehee:

i think i'll do it, see if she notices :naughty::thumb_yello:

:roftl::roftl: and please tell us what happens when she notices..:naughty:

Ditto! :roftl:

Just read back the pages from 33 to 40 and I'm in tears. :lmfao: Plus I feel the need to quote myself here, I think you all know why.

:drool:

The photo itself is gorgeous! It's too bad that all I can think of when I see it is how much I freaking hate Tumblr.

Oh, why's that?

I hate the tag in the picture, but luckily it's not covering anything important. :teehee:

A big part of it is that people put their names on everything like that. And with all that space, the name still has to be on him. I just don't get it. I never put my name on graphics, even if I spend a lot of time on them, because I'm making them to share, not gain popularity.

A big part of it is that people put their names on everything like that. And with all that space, the name still has to be on him. I just don't get it. I never put my name on graphics, even if I spend a lot of time on them, because I'm making them to share, not gain popularity.

That's really nice point of view!

I guess people tag them like that so you can't crop the credits out of the photos, but I think it's a bit of a stupid thing to do if you haven't even taken the picture. :dunno: I can understand why people do it if they actually were the ones who took the shot/made the graphics and want credit for it.

Oh, why's that?

I hate the tag in the picture, but luckily it's not covering anything important. :teehee:

it covers an adorable bit of his side, THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT! :teehee:

i agree! in my opinion, just because someone say, changes the tint of the pic or crops it or makes a gif out of somebody else's video is no reason to put your name on it as if you took the photo :sneaky2:

I never put my name on graphics, even if I spend a lot of time on them, because I'm making them to share, not gain popularity.

Not only that but it is especially absurd to rip off someone else's copyrighted material and deface it for the sole purpose of trying to protect it as if it were your own. Someone once argued that they were doing it so people didn't steal bandwidth but a) there are very easy ways to block people from hotlinking images on your site (much easier than watermarking every photo) and b) it doesn't stop people from linking at all! :doh: