The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YD7BF00Z.jpg

This picture made me realize how alike Bob and Waldo are! Both like to go hiding and both wear stripes (well, Bob less than Waldo :teehee: ).

Bob used to hide behind that waldoish red & white stripey shirt Mika often wore :teehee: Mika looks adorable in that stripey shirt but i can't say i miss it :aah:

tumblr_lzrkdtLT291rpydj8o1_500.jpg

This is delicious:

tumblr_lzrkdfO9NB1rpydj8o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1331248998&Signature=86cKl0QUUTRQ%2BZElTkhEh6wTG2k%3D

:drool:

Nice ones :drool:

i'll never get used to seeing Mika in jeans that loose though!

Even less in the second one, those pants leave very little to the imagination. :teehee:Just the way I like it.

what's left to the imagination? the color. i wonder if Bob is as tan as the rest of Mika :das:

Bob used to hide behind that waldoish red & white stripey shirt Mika often wore :teehee: Mika looks adorable in that stripey shirt but i can't say i miss it :aah:

Why didn't I think of that?! :doh: You're right!

Nice ones :drool:

i'll never get used to seeing Mika in jeans that loose though!

When I posted that picture I was thinking about how it should be illegal for him to wear jeans like that, they do nothing for his figure. :aah: Plus I've always thought those jeans in particular are kind of fugly. And the bubble wrap shirt isn't helping either. Although it does make me wish I could do some popping.

what's left to the imagination? the color. i wonder if Bob is as tan as the rest of Mika :das:

Bob is probably green, Mika doesn't expose him to the sun as much as he needs to in order to fully enjoy his Lebanese tanning skills. :naughty:

When I posted that picture I was thinking about how it should be illegal for him to wear jeans like that, they do nothing for his figure. :aah: Plus I've always thought those jeans in particular are kind of fugly. And the bubble wrap shirt isn't helping either. Although it does make me wish I could do some popping.

Bob is probably green, Mika doesn't expose him to the sun as much as he needs to in order to fully enjoy his Lebanese tanning skills. :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

aww man the tough choices a fangurl has to make - like will she still love bob even if he;s green?:teehee:

i think the answer is yes though...:aah:

:roftl::roftl:

aww man the tough choices a fangurl has to make - like will she still love bob even if he;s green?:teehee:

:roftl:

Like I was one to judge someone's skin tone, mine is so bad! I'm extremely pale with a tint of yellow and red. :lmfao:

I love TBBT! Especially this episode:

[YOUTUBE]j_c2Ko1BkKc[/YOUTUBE]

The heart shape might be based on the shape of female buttocks but I guess that's not what any of us think anymore, not after I posted that ring and you mentioned that fact. :teehee:

sorry, couldn't see this clip last night :sneaky2:

that episode made me :roftl: so much, but really what TBBT episodes don't? :teehee: B*TCHES BE CRAZY!

pop that shirt all the way off, right? :das:

unless Mika's been... uh... letting Bob out in private, like at a secluded beach or in a tanning bed :aah:

:roftl:

aww man the tough choices a fangurl has to make - like will she still love bob even if he;s green?

Bob could be brown, Bob could blue, Bob could be violet sky, Bob could be hurtful, Bob could be purple, Bob could be anything Mika likes, and i'd still love him :wub2:

sorry, couldn't see this clip last night :sneaky2:

that episode made me :roftl: so much, but really what TBBT episodes don't? :teehee:B*TCHES BE CRAZY!

Bob could be brown, Bob could blue, Bob could be violet sky, Bob could be hurtful, Bob could be purple, Bob could be anything Mika likes, and i'd still love him :wub2:

+1 on both counts!!:thumb_yello::naughty:

gosh i love TBBT- you just had me watching multiple clips on YT:aah:

pop that shirt all the way off, right? :das:

You read me like an open book. :das:

unless Mika's been... uh... letting Bob out in private, like at a secluded beach or in a tanning bed :aah:

Can you imagine working at a spa (or wherever people go when they need a tanning bed, I wouldn't know) and one day Mika came in. :drool: That also lead me into thinking of massaging him... which lead me to reading a fanfic a certain someone wrote me... :teehee:

gosh i love TBBT- you just had me watching multiple clips on YT:aah:

+1 :roftl: I love this one:

[YOUTUBE]Qp945rHxv44[/YOUTUBE]

Can you imagine working at a spa (or wherever people go when they need a tanning bed, I wouldn't know) and one day Mika came in. :drool: That also lead me into thinking of massaging him... which lead me to reading a fanfic a certain someone wrote me... :teehee:

i think i'll put my best poker face on...then promptly pass out when he's gone :naughty:

re: fanfic - :teehee:

thanks a lot eli - now i watched jim parsons YT clips!:sneaky2::naughty:

fanfic you say? it's been a looooooooooooong time since i read a fanfic :fisch:

this talk of TBBT reminds me i noticed Penny's butt the other day. i never used to notice people's butts before. i blame Bob :teehee:

:teehee:

this talk of TBBT reminds me i noticed Penny's butt the other day. i never used to notice people's butts before. i blame Bob :teehee:

You mean you saw someone goodlooking and you didn't check their butt before you started paying attention to Bob? I just want to get this straight, 'cause you know, I never do that either. :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

You mean you saw someone goodlooking and you didn't check their butt before you started paying attention to Bob? I just want to get this straight, 'cause you know, I never do that either. :mf_rosetinted:

seriously, i never even thought of checking out anyone's butt before Bob. now i do, even for people i don't think are attractive :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: see below :mf_rosetinted:

:pinkbow::das:

It's kind of hard to stop once you've started doing it. :roftl:That's what she said.

i confess i'm a long time offender of butt-checking-out-ting....but i have been doing it more since bob...:teehee::naughty:

TWSS: the best comeback ever or the best comeback ever? :dance_man:

m220125211.gif

By the way Nas, what happened to your siggie? I can't see the gif anymore. :shocked:

I've never seen these pants before. :shocked:

[YOUTUBE]Rg5KS5-qqf8[/YOUTUBE]

By the way Nas, what happened to your siggie? I can't see the gif anymore. :shocked:

When i saw that photo that was my immediate thought :roftl:

'Mika in Tartan Trousers' - I love how there is nothing more important to this video than his trousers :roftl::teehee:

TWSS: the best comeback ever or the best comeback ever? :dance_man:

m220125211.gif

i dunno :dunno: it said i got too popular or smth :aah:

anyways got another one i been saving :das: thanks to emma!:thumb_yello:

since no one wants to talk to me, i've in here to bother you all :glasses2:

pfft! ur never a bother :wub2:

Another MFC detective, thanks! :teehee:

For some reason he reminds me of a standup comedian in the beginning. :roftl: And I love his socks!

since no one wants to talk to me, i've in here to bother you all :glasses2:

I wanna talk to you! *cue GK* :teehee:

i dunno :dunno:it said i got too popular or smth :aah:

anyways got another one i been saving :das: thanks to emma!:thumb_yello:

Yeah, I have that problem in real life too. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

It's looking good again. :das: