New project: Mika fans documentary

IngievV

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mikafansdocu.png

Hi people, it's me again. After finishing my last project, I already have another idea but I need the cooperation of some people. This time the project will be a documentary on Mika fans. The final product, a dvd, will be given to Mika eventually. It's still far away because this project will take a lot of time, but I'm sure it's gonna be beautiful.

What's the deal?

The documentary will be about Mika fans and how Mika influences our every day lives. I will ask you to film yourself, or someone else to film you, while you are showing your Mika lifestyle. What you show is all up to you, but I shall give you some basic things you need to film, some questions you need to answer. It's totally up to you when you film it and where, but I will eventually set a deadline, so I can put the whole thing together.

I don't need 20 people to do it, 3 or 4 is enough. It doesn't matter how old you are, I need people from different countries and preferable different ages, and ofcourse you must love Mika and commit yourself to do this. That's all I ask, oh and a camera to actually film would be convenient:naughty:

What you'll get

Well ofcourse the honour of being on the dvd:roftl: And ofcourse when it's done I'll send you a copy:thumb_yello:

How do you join?

Very easy, you either reply in this thread or you PM me, it's that simple!

wow sounds like fun...can I get bac to you?? I have some ideas but am just not sure about transfering the footage:blink:

Back & front. :mf_rosetinted:

voorbeeldcovermettekst.jpg

I still need to clean up some lines but couldn't be arsed anymore today. :naughty:

Fantastic Di, I knew I could trust you on this one:naughty:

Oh I have just seen this thread, but am too tired to read it all, so any chance of a quick.... summery of what its all about etc etc :D pleeaaaase :D:D

I'm going to make a documentary about Mika fans, how he influences our life etc. etc. and when it's done I will give it to him. Huzah!

I am a maybe :blush-anim-cl:. I love the idea but I am a bit shy (tho you wouldn't say that if you see the Xmasparty vids :naughty:). And I don't know if I am able to shoot enough material. For as far as I know there are not living other MFCers near me. But I work in a gym and use a lot of Mikamusic for my warming-ups/cooling downs etc. Maybe that would be nice to film. So I love the idea but I'm not sure yet if I dare :wink2:.

I am a maybe :blush-anim-cl:. I love the idea but I am a bit shy (tho you wouldn't say that if you see the Xmasparty vids :naughty:). And I don't know if I am able to shoot enough material. For as far as I know there are not living other MFCers near me. But I work in a gym and use a lot of Mikamusic for my warming-ups/cooling downs etc. Maybe that would be nice to film. So I love the idea but I'm not sure yet if I dare :wink2:.

Every little bit helps. And it doesn't have to be with other MFCers, alone is good as well. Just interview people about how obsessed they think you are...

I'm going to start to film for this project next week and as soon as I have the video I'll send it to you, Ingie! :wink2:

I imagine that it will be so funny cause a friend of mine will film me and she's crazy fro MIKA too... :lmfao:

Great:thumb_yello:

Ok people, everyone can participate, send me material but I CAN'T promise I will use it all, or everyone's entries because of many different factors.

Anyway, if you do have a reasonable amount of videos, just pm me and I will give you my msn. You can add me and we will make a shared folder where you can put your videos for me.:thumb_yello:

Ok people, everyone can participate, send me material but I CAN'T promise I will use it all, or everyone's entries because of many different factors.

Anyway, if you do have a reasonable amount of videos, just pm me and I will give you my msn. You can add me and we will make a shared folder where you can put your videos for me.:thumb_yello:

that sounds fantastico. i think i already have you're MSN from the John project - but i'll just go check and add you if i have it.