another Mika project (mika if you're here don't even think of looking tsk)

DarkLight

No offense, but is Mika going to want to carry around a keychain with MFCers' faces on it?...

yeah, thats what i thought, it's a bit weird.

i couldn't really imagine him just sitting there watching all our faces go by

:boxed:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what I think with peoples attitude I might as well just scrap this bloomin' idea:sneaky2:

DarkLight I find it incredible that you are complaining about the immaturity of the members here and at the same time huffing and puffing around the forum which, quite frankly, is not behaviour becoming of an adult.

If you are unable to resolve disagreements within the thread then please contact a moderator if you feel there is some ongoing problem with any of the members here.

Starting threads with idyll threats to leave the forum and now threatening to pull out of the project that you started is not the most productive way to deal with it IMO. And it certainly doesn't put you in a position of accusing others of being immature and childish.

DarkLight I find it incredible that you are complaining about the immaturity of the members here and at the same time huffing and puffing around the forum which, quite frankly, is not behaviour becoming of an adult.

If you are unable to resolve disagreements within the thread then please contact a moderator if you feel there is some ongoing problem with any of the members here.

Starting threads with idyll threats to leave the forum and now threatening to pull out of the project that you started is not the most productive way to deal with it IMO. And it certainly doesn't put you in a position of accusing others of being immature and childish.

I'm not huffing & puffing around the forum :sneaky2: since when:blink:

I'm gonna carry on with the project I'm just sick to the back teeth of people slating me all the time:sneaky2:

I'm not huffing & puffing around the forum :sneaky2: since when:blink:

I'm gonna carry on with the project I'm just sick to the back teeth of people slating me all the time:sneaky2:

Well as I said I think you'll get farther if you deal with these problems head on. Another option may be to come to terms with the fact that sometimes we disagree with each other or have personality clashes where the best solution is to simply ignore another member.

In any case, making threats, especially ones that you don't intend to carry out, is not going to improve the situation.

Well as I said I think you'll get farther if you deal with these problems head on. Another option may be to come to terms with the fact that sometimes we disagree with each other or have personality clashes where the best solution is to simply ignore another member.

In any case, making threats, especially ones that you don't intend to carry out, is not going to improve the situation.

I am 'leaving' the forum for a while though I just came here today to get my pm's & to check out my project thread & that's it essentially

I said i would drop by a bit but wouldn't be posting much

I haven't made any threats I don't intend to carry out i had the full intention of scrapping this project due to a few snidy remarks but 2 of my friends have told me it's fine & I should carry on & so I am

I've had a sucky year & don't need people slating me when all I'm trying to do is do something nice for someone i like

and I don't need people sending me horrible pm's calling me horrendous things either it's not on

Edited by DarkLight

I haven't made any threats I don't intend to carry out i had the full intention of scrapping this project due to a few snidy remarks but 2 of my friends have told me it's fine & I should carry on & so I am

That's good to hear. I would recommend the same.

and I don't need people sending me horrible pm's calling me horrendous things either it's not on

If you don't want to take this up with one of the moderators then you can always put another member(s) on ignore so you don't have to deal with their PMs.

That's good to hear. I would recommend the same.

If you don't want to take this up with one of the moderators then you can always put another member(s) on ignore so you don't have to deal with their PMs.

I have pmed a mod, happikali to be precise I just have to wait for a reply as she's not online atm (well she wasn't when I pmed her) I just logged in here today to chat to keti to check out my project & then to pm a mod (i've never reported any bad behaviour on a forum so it's something I didn't have much of a clue about)

I was a member of a forum (the derren brown fan forum) and there was a lot of bulying of me & others on there but the mods didn't give a damn so i didn't report it as many others had reported bullying only for it to not be dealt with & swept under the carpet so this is the 1st time i've reported anything

Edited by DarkLight
typos

I have pmed a mod, happikali to be precise I just have to wait for a reply as she's not online atm (well she wasn't when I pmed her) I just logged in here today to chat to keti to check out my project & then to pm a mod (i've never reported any bad behaviour on a forum so it's something I didn't have much of a clue about)

I was a member of a forum (the derren brown fan forum) and there was a lot of bulying of me & others on there but the mods didn't give a damn so i didn't report it as many others had reported bullying only for it to not be dealt with & swept under the carpet so this is the 1st time i've reported anyhting

That's good. I'm sure happikali will help you sort things out. :thumb_yello:

DarkLight, please add me in (I already asked for it but you didnt answer) and dont worry about peoples comments. For me it's unthinkable to write something bad to anyone because I dont like the idea of a thread - THAT is really childish!!!!

yeah, thats what i thought, it's a bit weird.

i couldn't really imagine him just sitting there watching all our faces go by

:boxed:

you quickly changed your tune didn't you:sneaky2:

Just like I said :thumb_yello::wink2:

Hey I've got a question -- is each photo of us going to be on an each,separate keychain?

nope all on one keychain it's about 1 inch in size the screen big enough :punk:

DarkLight, please add me in (I already asked for it but you didnt answer) and dont worry about peoples comments. For me it's unthinkable to write something bad to anyone because I dont like the idea of a thread - THAT is really childish!!!!

you've been added:punk:

I've come up with an idea for a project for Mika from us all to him

My idea is this...

for valentines day which is fast approaching eekkk) I was thinking of buying a heart shaped digital photo keychain & getting you all to send me photo's of yourselves to put in it so he will have a photo keychain with us all on it

in the photo you could maybe hold up a sign saying happy valentines day or I love you Mika or whatever you like or something along those lines use your imagination...

and so he knows who each of us is, I was also thinking of making a photo album/scrapbook which I'll print out & stick in wallet sized copies of each photo along with each person's user name & 1st real name

also you could include a short valentines message & If you like also a card you make using computer software to go along with it

so what do you all think? anyone up for it?

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS WILL BE JANUARY 25TH OK :thumb_yello:

PEOPLE TAKING PART...

darklight (of course)

tayler

gracekelly85

daniella92

melaniejazmin

keti

clare

petitmika

lollipop_monkey

axie dentelle

racinghorse83

mika4life13

iadoremika

lala_lollies44

cazgirl

lollipop_dealer

sofimika

bonzaboy

olivia237

romis

kasia_xxx

maramicafal

its w/ a C b/c its not reffering to mika, its about my middle name micaela. and dont forget the 3212 (my fave numbers:wink2:)

you quickly changed your tune didn't you:sneaky2:

what?

i didn't mean for it to sound rude or anything, i was just trying to imagine him looking at it, it wasn't meant to sound as if i thought the idea was stupid.

i meant that i couldn't imagine him looking at my face.

it's a good idea, which i like.

but if you would prefer it, you can take me off the list.

If we put the words "Happy Valentine's Day" on the picture in paint or something will it show up or is the valentine's day thing just implied anyway?

I think either way should be fine.

I was drawing the card last day...

I would like to ask something: have I put the message in the card or it has to be separete from the card?

Chantelle said for the message to be separate.