brix2.jpg

Ooooohhh...I spy with my little eye...a T-shirt that i recognise :mf_lustslow::roftl: *points at signature* :wub2:

Nearly a year later, and I still can't get over the fact that he wore it, on stage, and a few times too!!! :blush-anim-cl: Sorry for bringing this up AGAIN, but seing the picture made it all come back :naughty:.

Ooooohhh...I spy with my little eye...a T-shirt that i recognise :mf_lustslow::roftl: *points at signature* :wub2:

Nearly a year later, and I still can't get over the fact that he wore it, on stage, and a few times too!!! :blush-anim-cl: Sorry for bringing this up AGAIN, but seing the picture made it all come back :naughty:.

Did you do it yourself?

Did you do it yourself?

Yes, of course :naughty:. I painted a little mini-Mika caricature style, with fabric paint and different bits like sequins, I even gave him silver glittery braces and shoes, etc.

It was quite nice, and apparently he thought so as well :roftl:.

Yes, of course :naughty:. I painted a little mini-Mika caricature style, with fabric paint and different bits like sequins, I even gave him silver glittery braces and shoes, etc.

It was quite nice, and apparently he thought so as well :roftl:.

It's a lovely drawing, no wonder he luuuved it so and wore it so many times...

It's a lovely drawing, no wonder he luuuved it so and wore it so many times...

some "genuinely" b/w pics

Mika%2520studio%2520pics%2520bw.jpg

Isn't it amazing how very different he looks now to those super early pics where he had the longish hair?

Whenever I see these, I always think that he's really matured and 'filled in', and that he looks A LOT more manly these days. It's only been a couple of years but it seems like so much longer given his development!

yeah, he's probably like 20-ish or smt there..

plus it's the longish hair. in some pics of those times, he even wore eyeliner. :wub2:

honestly i still like him a lot with longish hair... :wub2: and generally I am not a fan of men with long hair :wink2:

Yes, the hair does a lot, but I think that his face also seems a lot chubbier, like rounder. Now his features are a bit stronger, less round and more angular if that makes sense :roftl:. I especially notice that in the lower half of his face, like the jaw and sides of the cheeks.

Oh well, I guess that everyone changes :naughty:. I look a lot different to what I was like when I was 20 :sneaky2:.