• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
these are really big 3000x4000

i don't know how to upload them full size here... so if you need them big ... just let me know where to send it

or teach me pls how to post it properly :blush-anim-cl:

now i'm doing it via attachments

Do you have a photobucket account? Or an Imageshack one? I know a lot of people prefer photobucket, but I prefer imageshack :naughty:

If you go to http://imageshack.us/

you get this:

Welcome to ImageShack.

No registration required. Free to use and enjoy.

Upload: images / videos url webcam

Check images, click browse and search and select the pic(s) you want to upload from your computer, click 'upload now'. Just wait a little and when it's uploaded, you'll get several links. Copy the 'direct link' and paste it between image tags. This is explained in the bolded part below but basically you should have this:

97398075.png

but without the spaces :thumb_yello:

-----------------------------------------

How do I post a link or a picture?

To post a link: When writing your post in the message box, click on the “Hyperlink” button (which is a small button with an image of a blue and green globe) in the Text Editing Menu, then paste the website link in the pop-up box.

To post a picture: The picture must be hosted on a site that allows direct linking. You can upload your own images to a picture-hosting website such as Photobucket (which you must join to upload pictures into an album) or Imageshack (which does not require you to join to upload pictures).

Copy the URL or “direct link” of the image and click on the “Insert Image” button (which is a small button with an image of a mountain, and is located next to the “Insert Link” option) in the Text Editing Menu, then paste the picture link in the pop-up box.

Alternatively, if you do not wish to use the “Insert Image” button, you may paste the direct link into the message box and write in front of it “” and after it “

Repeat this procedure for each picture that you would like to include in the post. Note that each post may include a maximum of 7 pictures (which includes smilies).