Yes, the hair does a lot, but I think that his face also seems a lot chubbier, like rounder. Now his features are a bit stronger, less round and more angular if that makes sense :roftl:. I especially notice that in the lower half of his face, like the jaw and sides of the cheeks.

Oh well, I guess that everyone changes :naughty:. I look a lot different to what I was like when I was 20 :sneaky2:.

Yes it makes sense to me :naughty: I noticed this too.. I like his current look more than the one in those early pics. Like this one though

66427181gc9.jpg

Edited by Miro

Isn't it amazing how very different he looks now to those super early pics where he had the longish hair?

Whenever I see these, I always think that he's really matured and 'filled in', and that he looks A LOT more manly these days. It's only been a couple of years but it seems like so much longer given his development!

Yes, the hair does a lot, but I think that his face also seems a lot chubbier, like rounder. Now his features are a bit stronger, less round and more angular if that makes sense :roftl:. I especially notice that in the lower half of his face, like the jaw and sides of the cheeks.

Oh well, I guess that everyone changes :naughty:. I look a lot different to what I was like when I was 20 :sneaky2:.

Yes it makes sense to me :naughty: I noticed this too.. I like his current look more than the one in those early pics. Like this one though

Yeah seems like he's been developing his manly angles lol

i love that picture also bs

didn't i read somewhere (i think it was christine) that it was taken in toronto by an amateur photographer? it is :wub2:

Yes, he also took these. You can see one of our wiz wands in the bottom left of the last pic! :naughty:

2249243534_5357f96a5c_o.jpg

2244432185_741bf442e9_o.jpg

2241408122_1fa0f2c045_o.jpg

2235590898_5f787e965b_o.jpg

95768138al4.jpg

66427181gc9.jpg

I hadn't seen this around for a bit. thx for reposting it, now I saved it. :wink2:

2295227256d561b60096ogs3.jpg

Always LOVED that one...:wub2:

Yes, he also took these. You can see one of our wiz wands in the bottom left of the last pic!

2249243534_5357f96a5c_o.jpg

2244432185_741bf442e9_o.jpg

2241408122_1fa0f2c045_o.jpg

Ah....Sigh...Our wands :naughty:....And these pics are absolutely AMAZING!