Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know!!! EVERY time I see it --- it just gets better and better!!!! Just wait till your 7th or 8th time!!!! :das:

Haha! Oh jee, I think I'd start scaring myself if I watched it that many times (not that anything would stop me :fisch:)

:naughty: Great. I will see it again.

When are you going to see it?

YAY!:yay:

I knew you would like it the second time:naughty:

Do it!

Ha ha!! You know our twilight minds too well :naughty:

i'm in the middle of jacobs book in breaking dawn, and i think this is making me more sad than new moon....because edward is in pain too :tears:

Aahhhh -- I cannot wait to start New Moon - I have it here in front of me -- but, I MUST finish Twilight first! Seems like Twilight is NEVER going to end! :naughty:

i'm in the middle of jacobs book in breaking dawn, and i think this is making me more sad than new moon....because edward is in pain too :tears:

I hate it how Jacob explains how much pain hes in:tears: it crushed my heart :sad:

Aahhhh -- I cannot wait to start New Moon - I have it here in front of me -- but, I MUST finish Twilight first! Seems like Twilight is NEVER going to end! :naughty:

How much do you have left?

she cared more about the baby surving than bella. i was half surprised that rosalie didn't run off with it when it was born....or try to convince renesmee that she was her mother.:sneaky2:

I know!!

I love it when Jacob is thinking of a way to attack them:roftl:

How much do you have left?

I am at 23: The Angel :naughty:

I guess I have to wait till I get home to finish it -- cause I need to finish up here at work! I am leaving in 15 minutes -- and I have been SO engrossed in Twilight that the hours JUST passed by so quickly!!!!! :shocked: