Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;2030306']GOD! You have a Twilight Thread!

I'm finnishing Breaking Dawn and I'm very sad that the end is coming... =\

and...

Edward Cullen is my life now. x___________________X'

(sorry my bad english' date=' ok?)[/quote']

welcome!

your english is perfect :thumb_yello:

i'm glad you're enjoying the books.

welcome!

your english is perfect :thumb_yello:

i'm glad you're enjoying the books.

Thanks! :roftl:

Ow! I'm loving!

I read the books in this last month and now I'm sad! =\

and I haven't read the Midnight Sun yet... and a friend invited me to write a fanfic whit her. I'll try... xD

Edited by [katrina.]
bad english need corrections! xD

I was in Wal-Mart earlier *getting new tires --- I know you will be happy Alex* :naughty: and I saw a magazine ~ In Style ~ i think ---- and it was telling all about the DRAMA going on 9 weeks before filiming is to start on New Moon! OMG!!!! Rob fell head over heals for Kristen in real life -- but, she did not feel the same about him - as she has a boyfriend.... :shocked: I never knew ALL this!~ And the CAST is freaking out about them wanting to replace Jacob.... OMG! That mag was packed with info I never knew I was like :jawdrop:

I was in Wal-Mart earlier *getting new tires --- I know you will be happy Alex* :naughty: and I saw a magazine ~ In Style ~ i think ---- and it was telling all about the DRAMA going on 9 weeks before filiming is to start on New Moon! OMG!!!! Rob fell head over heals for Kristen in real life

really?:shocked:

-- but, she did not feel the same about him - as she has a boyfriend.... :shocked: I never knew ALL this!~ And the CAST is freaking out about them----

wanting to replace Jacob.... OMG! That mag was packed with info I never knew I was like :jawdrop:

:shocked: noo! I liked jacob :wub2:

I was in Wal-Mart earlier *getting new tires --- I know you will be happy Alex* :naughty: and I saw a magazine ~ In Style ~ i think ---- and it was telling all about the DRAMA going on 9 weeks before filiming is to start on New Moon! OMG!!!! Rob fell head over heals for Kristen in real life -- but, she did not feel the same about him - as she has a boyfriend.... :shocked: I never knew ALL this!~ And the CAST is freaking out about them wanting to replace Jacob.... OMG! That mag was packed with info I never knew I was like :jawdrop:

i read that yesterday, and i was like PISHHHHHH. it's alllll fake.....except the possibilty of jacob being recast.... but i don't know what's happening since taylor had a meeting with the new director.

YAY NEW TIRES!!!

I don't think that's true, it doesn't seem like Rob would get caught in that drama.

Hmm me thinks me's gonna go to the cinema to watch Twilight again tomorrow :fisch: Sarah, looks like I lost your bet, I owe you 10p :roftl:

I've seen it 7 times:fisch:

:shocked:

it`d be nice if it`s true

i bet Rob is way better than Kristen`s boyfriend :naughty:

Jacob :tears:

i read that yesterday, and i was like PISHHHHHH. it's alllll fake.....except the possibilty of jacob being recast.... but i don't know what's happening since taylor had a meeting with the new director.

YAY NEW TIRES!!!

I know! Especially the part about Rob having like 10 drinks :lol3: