Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That they do... just a wee bit...

And I don't think they'll replace Taylor... he is Jacob now, they just can't do it!

You know, Rpattz looks like he's about to slap someone in your sig... just before he turns away...

I kind of hope they don't because he seemed to excited to play it and seems like a sweet kid :tears:

I know, and you can see his SEXY JAW :drool:

:naughty:

Fangurl gone wild.

That's true:naughty:

You are so going to cry in New Moon!:tears:

I didn't cry...

I kind of hope they don't because he seemed to excited to play it and seems like a sweet kid :tears:

I know, and you can see his SEXY JAW :drool:

:naughty:

Fangurl gone wild.

Oh yeah...

It just wouldn't be the same without him... and besides, they can make him tall... he could make Jacob not irritating! :naughty:

It just wouldn't be the same without him... and besides, they can make him tall... he could make Jacob not irritating! :naughty:

Taylor lautner = Jacob Black!!! :wub2: they can do what they did 2 the hobbits in LOTR, but the opposite of course.

if only he was 1 yr older!!!

I still have not finished Twilight~ But, I am going to TODAY! For sure~ And at lunch today -- I am going to buy New Moon~! I looked for it yesterday -- but, could not find it anywhere! :(

I am nervous -- cause I know I am going to get all depressed and cry! :bleh:

I didn't cry...

i did :bleh:

;2032346']Ow Aghataxxx! Your Edward's gif is so amazing! *___*

And Taylor is so cute' date=' I love him too.

But... [b']team edward[/b]! I confess... xD

me too :naughty:

I still have not finished Twilight~ But, I am going to TODAY! For sure~ And at lunch today -- I am going to buy New Moon~! I looked for it yesterday -- but, could not find it anywhere! :(

you`ll love it! i cryed in some parts.. but in most of the parts you only feel depressed :bleh:

you`ll love it! i cryed in some parts.. but in most of the parts you only feel depressed :bleh:

I can't wait to start reading it!!! OMG -- I am like can't I just skip New Moon and Eclipse -- cause the shizat I am hearing about Breaking Dawn -- is REALLY making me want to read it!!! B A D :shocked:

Taylor lautner = Jacob Black!!! :wub2: they can do what they did 2 the hobbits in LOTR, but the opposite of course.

if only he was 1 yr older!!!

is that taylor in your siggy?? it kind looks like him, but doesn't. :blink:

what part are you at now???

i went to barnes and noble last night and they had a table with about 200 copies of all the twilight books on it. i saw two girls that had 'team edward' tote bags, and i saw about 8 people walking around with a copy of the book.

while i was there, i saw THE GUIDE TO THE TWILIGHT SAGA!!! i started freaking out, because it hasn't even been released. and my friend asking me what i was frekaing out over and i said "IT'S THE UNOFFICIAL...." and that's when i realized that it was the unofficial guide :thumbdown:

I can't wait to start reading it!!! OMG -- I am like can't I just skip New Moon and Eclipse -- cause the shizat I am hearing about Breaking Dawn -- is REALLY making me want to read it!!! B A D :shocked:

I think Eclipse is my favorite out of all of the books, so much Edward and Bella. Trust me you will want it after New Moon:naughty:

i went to barnes and noble last night and they had a table with about 200 copies of all the twilight books on it. i saw two girls that had 'team edward' tote bags, and i saw about 8 people walking around with a copy of the book.

while i was there, i saw THE GUIDE TO THE TWILIGHT SAGA!!! i started freaking out, because it hasn't even been released. and my friend asking me what i was frekaing out over and i said "IT'S THE UNOFFICIAL...." and that's when i realized that it was the unofficial guide :thumbdown:

I want a Team Edward tote bag:naughty:

I've seen that book there too! I wonder when The Guide to the Twilight Saga is coming out:blink:

I just got back from lunch break -- and I got New Moon ... FINALLY!

And I got the soundtrack -- OMG!!! It is AMAZING!!!! I can like SEE the scenes in my head as the songs play!!!! And I swear I KNOW what song I am dancing to at my wedding!!!!! *dies from an overflowing heart*

And I got the soundtrack -- OMG!!! It is AMAZING!!!! I can like SEE the scenes in my head as the songs play!!!! And I swear I KNOW what song I am dancing to at my wedding!!!!! *dies from an overflowing heart*

flightless bird, american mouth? that's my wedding song too!:wub2:

that song is so amaizng

:woot_jump:

Get the tissues ready!:naughty:

THAT'S the ONE!!!! OMG -- we are having the SAME wedding song!!!! Only you will be getting married to Rob! :wub2:

That's my favorite song to:wub2: So amazing!

:yay:

congratsss!!!!!

flightless bird, american mouth? that's my wedding song too!:wub2:

that song is so amaizng

that song is :wub2:

THAT'S the ONE!!!! OMG -- we are having the SAME wedding song!!!! Only you will be getting married to Rob! :wub2:

we are three now :naughty:

i put the song again and again and again! it`s just amazing :wub2: