Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

Have you started Breaking Dawn?

I'm letting my Aunt borrow mine right now:naughty:

That's what I'm going to do to, I've only read it once,it's my least favorite.

Hell yeah I'm so making the midnight premiere too! I could have gone to the Twilight one but I couldnt because of school the next day, we wouldnt have had school if it wasnt for Faye:sneaky2: So I could have gone and got a poster and button that they were passing out:sneaky2:

YEP -- I am a a almost done with Breaking Dawn! It is really good! I LOVE Renesmee! :wub2:

ooohhhh I hope they pass out goodies here - - doubt it, they never do anything like that! I HATE crowded theaters! I got use to there being like 2 people in the theater COUNTING me . . . that is how it was when I saw Twilight last week!!!! :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YEP -- I am a a almost done with Breaking Dawn! It is really good! I LOVE Renesmee! :wub2:

ooohhhh I hope they pass out goodies here - - doubt it, they never do anything like that! I HATE crowded theaters! I got use to there being like 2 people in the theater COUNTING me . . . that is how it was when I saw Twilight last week!!!! :naughty:

I don't really like Renensmee:naughty:

Twilight isn't showing anymore here:tears:

But I can wait till March...... I hope:shocked:

I don't really like Renensmee:naughty:

Twilight isn't showing anymore here:tears:

But I can wait till March...... I hope:shocked:

Renesmee r o c k s :bleh:

Twilight is gone here too -- that is why I had to go and see it for one last time! :crybaby: - - I don't think I can wait that long :no:

_ have you been to Hot Topic lately? O M G me and Alysia went there this past weekend, and they have SO MUCH stuff -- new stuff. We got matching bracelets that say - "I am in love with a fictional character" and it has a cullen crest charm on it. I love it!

They had so much Team Edward - Team Jacob crap! Alysia got a Team Jacob pin . . . and he has been going around saying, I run with wolves! :roftl:

Renesmee r o c k s :bleh:

Twilight is gone here too -- that is why I had to go and see it for one last time! :crybaby: - - I don't think I can wait that long :no:

_ have you been to Hot Topic lately? O M G me and Alysia went there this past weekend, and they have SO MUCH stuff -- new stuff. We got matching bracelets that say - "I am in love with a fictional character" and it has a cullen crest charm on it. I love it!

They had so much Team Edward - Team Jacob crap! Alysia got a Team Jacob pin . . . and he has been going around saying, I run with wolves! :roftl:

I actually went on Saturday and bought a pin that says Say it out loud. Say it. Vampire and it has a forest scene picture of them:wub2:

I want the band aids!

I actually went on Saturday and bought a pin that says Say it out loud. Say it. Vampire and it has a forest scene picture of them:wub2:

I want the band aids!

I saw that pin -- and the band aids :naughty:

Have you smelled the Twilight perfume? I can't beleive it is $50 . . . they wouldn't let me and Alysia smell it :sneaky2:

They actually let you smell it there?

Well -- it is a collector's item, so I expected as much! :sneaky2:

You know how they have the Twilight displace there, the perfume is there its not in any glass case or anything its just sitting there with everything else:naughty:

Have you smelled the Twilight perfume? I can't beleive it is $50 . . . they wouldn't let me and Alysia smell it :sneaky2:

I have it:blush-anim-cl:. It would smell ok if it didn't have that doll hair smell. You probably have no idea what I'm talking about :naughty:

:roftl: This is one of the funniest spoofs I've seen yet...

I think its my fave. lol :naughty:

Lol yeah, this one's kinda funny ^^. But I gotta say my favourite is the bunny one :naughty:

Sill waiting for Twilight to arrive in my towwwwwwwwwwn hehe.

Renesmee r o c k s :ble h:

ohhhhhhhh :sad:

how many times did you get to see it? 14? O.o

hot topic :crybaby:

why i live here?! it`s not fare :(

i can only get a poster and the books :thumbdown:

They're having a Twilight convention at the end of Feb/start of March in the UK. But I can't afford to go :no:

AW! That sucks! There is one here in March -- and I can't afford to go! WHY does it have to be SO expensive? They should make it where ANYONE who wanted to go - could! :sneaky2:

Ah I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go to that last week but then I forgot....

I wanna goooo

It's £78 though :shocked: And it clashes with the KP gig.

What is that?

Called “Eternal Twilight”, the event is to be held at the Park Inn in Northampton from 27th February to the 1st of March. Confirmed to appear are Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen), Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen) and Justin Chon (Eric Yorkie), who will each participate in autograph and photo sessions and maybe even some book readings. The three day shindig also promises talks and panels, a wine reception (for those old enough to partake) and three themed parties – one inspired by the La Push beach party, the second a Prom and the third a 1901 Chicago party in tribute to Edward’s (Robert Pattinson) roots.

AW! That sucks! There is one here in March -- and I can't afford to go! WHY does it have to be SO expensive? They should make it where ANYONE who wanted to go - could! :sneaky2:

I know, it's so ridiculous! :thumbdown: I meant fair enough that some of the actors are going to be there signing autographs and doing pics, but stilll :tears: