Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my hair colored DARK -- and it is TOO dark!!! I LOOK like a FREAK!

Well if you want to lighten I would say to buy "Prell" shampoo. It has a lot of detergent in it, so it strips the color from your hair :wink2:

Though it might strip too much...

I say you should just shower a few times in a day with your normal shampoo and see what happens.

The same thing happened to me, but now I miss the dark because it's too light now:thumbdown:

hi!

what`s wrong with dark hair? :bleh:

i`m really white with really dark hair and i like it :naughty:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc236/marlau_20zr/DSC06406.jpg

my sister said me you have to wait at least a week to dyed your hair again.. if not your hair will be really dry

OMG -- Alysia is in here playing his XBOX -- and he said to tell you....

and I quite, "YOU ARE HOTT" :das:

----he also said that OUR hair is like the SAME color! I don't look good with it - like you do. It is TOO dark for me, I look weird! :insane:

Let's see - I got it done LAST Thursday - and I am going to get it done again THIS Saturday - so, it should be enough time! :boxed:

Well if you want to lighten I would say to buy "Prell" shampoo. It has a lot of detergent in it, so it strips the color from your hair :wink2:

Though it might strip too much...

I say you should just shower a few times in a day with your normal shampoo and see what happens.

The same thing happened to me, but now I miss the dark because it's too light now:thumbdown:

I didn't try the prell -- but, I did do the whole shower and wash and repeat thingie . . . not so much luck for me! :thumbdown:

I am getting it 2 SHADES lighter this weekend! I hope that will help!

I didn't try the prell -- but, I did do the whole shower and wash and repeat thingie . . . not so much luck for me! :thumbdown:

I am getting it 2 SHADES lighter this weekend! I hope that will help!

Just use Prell then! Don't waste your money :naughty:

OMG -- Alysia is in here playing his XBOX -- and he said to tell you....

and I quite, "YOU ARE HOTT" :das:

----he also said that OUR hair is like the SAME color! I don't look good with it - like you do. It is TOO dark for me, I look weird! :insane:

Let's see - I got it done LAST Thursday - and I am going to get it done again THIS Saturday - so, it should be enough time! :boxed:

LOL

thanks ^^

:blush-anim-cl:

ask him if he wants my phone number :naughty:

xD

i`m kidding :bleh:

Yeah -- with MY LUCK . . . it will turn my hair GREEN! :roftl:

I suppose a hair colour is an easy thing to fix... my sister (who has been a hairdresser for 10 years) suggested my brother's gf use a special treatment which was a salon only brand...

Her hair has started falling out in large clumps! :shocked:

I suppose a hair colour is an easy thing to fix... my sister (who has been a hairdresser for 10 years) suggested my brother's gf use a special treatment which was a salon only brand...

Her hair has started falling out in large clumps! :shocked:

GREAT! :shocked:

. . . I am going to the salon on Saturday -- I think I will find another salon this time! :mf_rosetinted: