foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*continues to pixspam for her own amusement*

the forest part was pathetic...f_16908405m_1a0742c.png

it's amazing how the 2 protagonist managed to act well with such an awful script f_0000z4wam_498e191.gif

but Edward wasn't meant to be a white mask f_0000q9zdm_6dde81d.gif

f_edwardcullem_b527824.jpg

more reddish! XD

moreover...stop it with this shiny volvo owner >_>

sparkling.gif

btw,Rpattz doesn't drive well his used BMW X]

f_506766m_b3156d4.png

The End

f_ebc8cd187afm_a037150.jpg

^^

Edited by greta

I'm only halfway through Twilight.. Have you been reading any? I think the book is better than the film. It's not as cheesy. :naughty:

Edit: Oh hi Teegs!

I have not read twilight.

They've run out in the book stores and the library has a 30 something waiting list.

Besides, I feel I'm too aged for it, like wearing short shorts and making my legs orange and painting my phone keypad with nail polish like all the other girls who seem to be reading Twilight here :bleh:

I have not read twilight.

They've run out in the book stores and the library has a 30 something waiting list.

Besides, I feel I'm too aged for it, like wearing short shorts and making my legs orange and painting my phone keypad with nail polish like all the other girls who seem to be reading Twilight here :bleh:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

By the end of the book they'll be scrubbing the fake tan off and wishing they were as white as a vampire.. :das:

*instructs everyone to not post any spoilers while she is here* :sneaky2:

So I finished Twilight and casually asked my friend I borrowed it from if I can come and swap it for the next one .. and tragedy has struck! She just leant it to another friend! :jawdrop: It's 7pm! I cannot last until tomorrow to go and find a book store! :crybaby:

But anywho, yeah, so the first time i was told to read Twilight (an embarrassingly long time ago) I was offered to read some illegal online version of it. Does anyone know an online version of the second book? I neeeeeeeed iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit noooooooow :crybaby: I will go and buy an actual copy tomorrow! :naughty:

And one in Australian english :naughty: I was getting soo frustrated at the American spellings and then when I asked my friend how much they cost she said she bought it in America, duh! :naughty:

*instructs everyone to not post any spoilers while she is here* :sneaky2:

So I finished Twilight and casually asked my friend I borrowed it from if I can come and swap it for the next one .. and tragedy has struck! She just leant it to another friend! :jawdrop: It's 7pm! I cannot last until tomorrow to go and find a book store!

But anywho, yeah, so the first time i was told to read Twilight (an embarrassingly long time ago) I was offered to read some illegal online version of it. Does anyone know an online version of the second book? I neeeeeeeed iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit noooooooow :crybaby: I will go and buy an actual copy tomorrow!

And one in Australian english I was getting soo frustrated at the American spellings and then when I asked my friend how much they cost she said she bought it in America, duh! :naughty:

oooh what a pity ...well, there's still da movie...

f_02m_6d58551.jpg

Exhibit B. Rob Pattinson as Edward Cullen. Mmmmm, no.I laughed my way through the movie.

I snortled, which is a combination snort/chuckle, so loud and so often that it probably sounded like I had some horribly contagious nasal drip.

There was just something unconvincing about him, something that screamed,

“I am so effing kidding, you guys, and I really, really hate this drippy romance ****.

After we wrap up filming, I am totes toking up a big one, listening to some Bob Marley and writing some deep-ass music.

I am a d-bag, and I refuse to take this movie seriously.

So sorry, teenage girls who found solace in these creepy vampire books that are obviously the author’s weirdo fantasy. I’m not even going to try. Take that, literate teenage girls.

Now, go get your belly buttons pierced or some ****.”

http://queuedpaper.wordpress.com/2009/01/25/chuck-bass-obviously-a-vampire/

:lmfao:

*gigglesnort*

I can sooo see that guy on Gossip Girl as Edward Cullen...

Yep! But Stephe Meyer was totally in love with Rpattz :3

btw...have you seen that interview on yt?

Can't find it at the mo but I've a piece of transcription {mwahah}

f_PATTYBUMm_4fa9f94.jpg

Rob Pattinson’s rambling, offensive, mostly incoherent and absolutely wonderful response to E! channel movie reviewer Ben Lyons’ question:

What do you think it is that has people so enamored with the world of Twilight?

Well, I mean, I think people- f_2352248m_6e980bd.jpg

— there’s a thing about the books where, uh, when I was reading them, I, ugh, I didn’t know how to read it from, you know, teenage g—

f_Yummybyspikm_6c6db9e.jpg

or any woman’s perspective, I guess. I don’t really know why they like it. But what I thought was weird about it, the, what, the reaction I had with it was … umm….when I read it, it seemed like…I was convinced that … Stephenie was … convinced that she was Bella, and uh, and you, it wasn’t, it was like it was a book that wasn’t supposed to be published, like reading her … her sort of sexual fantasy about some-f_wlr48xm_a547160.gif

— especially when she says that it was based on a dream, and it’s like, “Oh, then I had a dream about this really sexy guy” and she just writes this book about it, and there’s some things about Edward that are just so specific that it’s like, I was just convinced that, that this woman is mad, she’s completely mad, and she’s in love with her own fictional creation f_15cod8im_52d76f2.gif and I-f_0000yfz8m_94338cf.gif

— sometimes you, like, feel uncomfortable reading this thing, and I think a lot of people feel the same way, that it’s kind of voyeuristic, ah, and it creates this sick pleasure in a lot of ways. But then it kind of introduces a lot of the, the action elements and it’s very honest and really really honest and that’s kind of what’s weird about it.

f_32194729329m_6ec0f14.jpg

abusive controlling manipulative obsessive predatory jealous violent killer XD

edit: @ Emerald: yep, the soundtrack is cool ^^

Edited by greta