The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Too late. The movie started at 6pm. :naughty:

Tomorrow.. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah, I forgot about the time difference :naughty:

I actually will ask tomorrow. I've even prepared what I want to say. I promise.

Although I did the same thing and promised myself on Friday and Saturday night too. But this time I mean it!

Anyway, homework sucks. :thumbdown:

Yeah yeah yeah, sure sure :naughty:

Edited by Oakie Doke
(Hello HK)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all

Did I mention I start placement tomorrow. Well I am, even though its only the third week back at uni. They're just throwing us in there early. I'm in a prep class and by the end of it am expected to plan and implement 4 small group literacy and numeracy activities that complement the teachers curriculum.

So here's hoping tomorrow will give me some ideas as to what would do that.

And another random note, we made home made sausage rolls today. Yum.

Hey all

Did I mention I start placement tomorrow. Well I am, even though its only the third week back at uni. They're just throwing us in there early. I'm in a prep class and by the end of it am expected to plan and implement 4 small group literacy and numeracy activities that complement the teachers curriculum.

So here's hoping tomorrow will give me some ideas as to what would do that.

And another random note, we made home made sausage rolls today. Yum.

Yes, you did, it sounds like fun :thumb_yello: How long until you graduate?

I'm doing all the tests that I have to do for vet camp (they were due on Friday). I don't know if you can see this link, or if I can only see it because I'm logged in, but: http://www.authentichappiness.sas.upenn.edu/results.aspx?id=310&it=1&langid=1033&viait=1

I find it totally hilarious. Quite accurate though. It's got a list of 24 "strengths" and it's got them listed from top to bottom how much to how not-much they are me.

Your Top StrengthHumor and playfulness

You like to laugh and tease. Bringing smiles to other people is important to you. You try to see the light side of all situations.

Your Second StrengthCreativity, ingenuity, and originality

Thinking of new ways to do things is a crucial part of who you are. You are never content with doing something the conventional way if a better way is possible.

Your Third StrengthCuriosity and interest in the world

You are curious about everything. You are always asking questions, and you find all subjects and topics fascinating. You like exploration and discovery.

Your Fourth StrengthHope, optimism, and future-mindedness

You expect the best in the future, and you work to achieve it. You believe that the future is something that you can control.

And the bottom few:

Strength#21Industry, diligence, and perseverance

You work hard to finish what you start. No matter the project, you "get it out the door" in timely fashion. You do not get distracted when you work, and you take satisfaction in completing tasks.

Strength#22Self-control and self-regulation

You self-consciously regulate what you feel and what you do. You are a disciplined person. You are in control of your appetites and your emotions, not vice versa.

Strength#23Modesty and humility

You do not seek the spotlight, preferring to let your accomplishments speak for themselves. You do not regard yourself as special, and others recognize and value your modesty.

Strength#24Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith

You have strong and coherent beliefs about the higher purpose and meaning of the universe. You know where you fit in the larger scheme. Your beliefs shape your actions and are a source of comfort to you.

:lmfao: It's quite accurate. But after 400,000 questions I'd bloody hope so :naughty:

Yes, you did, it sounds like fun :thumb_yello: How long until you graduate?

I'm doing all the tests that I have to do for vet camp (they were due on Friday). I don't know if you can see this link, or if I can only see it because I'm logged in, but: http://www.authentichappiness.sas.upenn.edu/results.aspx?id=310&it=1&langid=1033&viait=1

I find it totally hilarious. Quite accurate though. It's got a list of 24 "strengths" and it's got them listed from top to bottom how much to how not-much they are me.

And the bottom few:

:lmfao: It's quite accurate. But after 400,000 questions I'd bloody hope so :naughty:

Another 3 years.

And I did didn't I, when I was bitching about the lack of call backness

And have to be logged in to see it since I can't see it

Another 3 years.

And I did didn't I, when I was bitching about the lack of call backness

And have to be logged in to see it since I can't see it

Yes indeed :naughty:

Well, I posted the main points :naughty: And I just did the Myers-Briggs test, but it's got to be analysed by a PERSON before I get my results back :boxed: That one has SUCH crap questions. I think I contradicted myself on every second answer, and mine's going to come back as all wrong for a vet student and they'll probably tell me to go home. All I know about the MBTI is from when they told us in first year that we'd have to do it in second year, and that like 99.9% of vet students end up being the exact same personality type :naughty:

I'll tell you if I end up saying it. :wink2:

Russell Brand is so brilliant!

Well, you best then! And we'll know if you haven't!

In relation to what exactly? :naughty:

Oh and if anyones interested, I got a twitter

www.twitter.com/becsterr is me

Why do people insist on following my twitter account when that is obviously not ME? Do you really think I go around calling myself "humphreymfc"? :naughty:

Speaking of which, if anybody suddenly gets somebody who they don't know following them on Twitter, it is probably me (my name is sarahisme12). Thanks to Mika, I can actually now follow people I know. :naughty:

Thanks to Mika? Don't follow the twitter I made for humphrey :naughty:

Speaking of which, if anybody suddenly gets somebody who they don't know following them on Twitter, it is probably me (my name is sarahisme12). Thanks to Mika, I can actually now follow people I know. :naughty:

I figured it was you. Glad it was.

Yes indeed :naughty:

Well, I posted the main points :naughty: And I just did the Myers-Briggs test, but it's got to be analysed by a PERSON before I get my results back :boxed: That one has SUCH crap questions. I think I contradicted myself on every second answer, and mine's going to come back as all wrong for a vet student and they'll probably tell me to go home. All I know about the MBTI is from when they told us in first year that we'd have to do it in second year, and that like 99.9% of vet students end up being the exact same personality type :naughty:

Why do people insist on following my twitter account when that is obviously not ME? Do you really think I go around calling myself "humphreymfc"? :naughty:

Well maybe you're that same type too.

And hey, I just added the ones that were from my email account. Get a real twitter then *msnslap*

Well, you best then! And we'll know if you haven't!

In relation to what exactly? :naughty:

I shall try! *bites fingernails*

He was on Rove tonight. He is so much better than Zac Efron. *fangirls Russel Brand*

Thanks to Mika? Don't follow the twitter I made for humphrey :naughty:

Well he recently made one so now a few people are following in his footsteps. I (being nerdy) mainly got a Twitter to follow Stephen Fry because I worship him. But now there is Mika as well! :naughty:

*goes to look for Humphrey's Twitter*

Well maybe you're that same type too.

And hey, I just added the ones that were from my email account. Get a real twitter then *msnslap*

You get a real twitter! *hmph* Oh, wait..

Well I got my thing back (that was fast :shocked:)

It's super super long and I can't be bothered reading it. How could they possibly get 20 pages of analysis from 20 multiple choice questions? :blink:

But basically I got "INTP - Introverted Thinking with Intuition", whatever that means.

Where you focus your attention

I

Introversion

People who prefer Introversion tend to relate

easily to the inner world of ideas and impressions.

The way you take in information

N

Intuition

People who prefer Intuition tend to use their

imagination to see new possibilities and

insights—focusing on the future.

The way you make decisions

T

Thinking

People who prefer Thinking tend to base

decisions on objective analysis and logic.

How you deal with the outer world

P

Perceiving

People who prefer Perceiving tend to not want to

miss anything;

I shall try! *bites fingernails*

He was on Rove tonight. He is so much better than Zac Efron. *fangirls Russel Brand*

Oooh. Is he in australia?

Well he recently made one so now a few people are following in his footsteps. I (being nerdy) mainly got a Twitter to follow Stephen Fry because I worship him. But now there is Mika as well! :naughty:

*goes to look for Humphrey's Twitter*

Really??? Link?? How didn't I even know about this?

The Grates have an incredibly active Twitter :biggrin2:

No updates.

I know, we made ANOTHER one and use that, I think Melman runs it ... it's Humphreyy, or some other variation in number of y's :naughty:

Twitter is doing my head in !!! :crybaby: I can post , but dunno how to see replies ... what do I click on ???

(Even if I haven't had any :sneaky2: ) :roftl:

All replies are on the profile page {HOME} and then if you hover over someones comment, towards the right side you'll find buttons "Favourite this update" (which seems rather pointless to me)

And, "reply to *------*" . which is what you want. When you click it you'll get a @ *-----* in the comment box up top, and leave that part and write whatever you want. Test on me if you want to.

And MM made 6 dozen home made sausage rolls on Friday ft. nearly all gone now :licks_lips: