• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! :tears:!!! That's awful, awww, poor Pammy :crybaby::huglove:

Awwww, Jarvis, that is exactly what she would call a boy :naughty::tears:

Very awful...

It's such a cute name though... I really like the name Jarvis...

Ooooh... Natalie Bassingthwaite is on GNW... and she and Paul are flirting...

I'm sad for Pammy...

Pammy lost the baby a few weeks ago :tears:... His name was Jarvis Casey... :tears:

She said she wanted to come on here to tell everyone, but it's pretty hard to talk about it right now... She's going to come back when she can and she's been thinking of everyone...

:shocked: OG ... that is so very sad ... :sad::tears:

Teegs, if you speak to her ... please give her big love from me ... she is in my thoughts & I'm sending her golden light .... :huglove:

Tis okay... I said that everyone was thinking of her and sending lots of love and huggles...

I guess there's nothing else I can say to make her feel better, so just trying to be supportive...

GNW bit:

:lmfao:

Paul just asked how Jesus celebrates Easter... Mikey said he just hangs around the cross...

And I just realised what I did... I posted a comment on Pammy's wall, then posted a comment on another friend's wall who is about to have a baby...

I just hope that what I said on my friend's wall doesn't upset Pam :blink:...

You reckless and irresponsible person!

My only problem is that my town's cinema website hasn't put up the times for Watchmen (or any other movies) for Friday yet.

Those bastards!

Thius is the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life! And my head is feeling a bit funny from laughing/crying too much! http://nownownowboy.tumblr.com/post/74321884/dude-looks-like-a-thumb

Okies, I'm gonna head off now instead of wasting the internet time... we're at 96% and it needs to last till Friday (i just sat and watched a few Adam videos)..

I'll try and jump on tomorrow, when I'm down at the clubhouse and trying to do school work and fix up their website...

FY & GN!!!

Okies, I'm gonna head off now instead of wasting the internet time... we're at 96% and it needs to last till Friday (i just sat and watched a few Adam videos)..

I'll try and jump on tomorrow, when I'm down at the clubhouse and trying to do school work and fix up their website...

FY & GN!!!

Do you guys not share an unlimited bb/adsl download ??

Seems to be better when sharing the net ... :smth:

G'night Teegs ! :bye:

I'm not MQing.. But I'm archiving and replying as I read it.

OkD: I didn't have the Melzykins acct on twitter already, but there is another acct on there that I had access too.

silver: "Actually he'll probably post a lot to start with, and then get bored with it and never post again :wink2"

hahahaha.. if you call one update alot.

Re aussie thread going over the 4000 mark:

Does Liz even still want to open new threads?? I know it's tradition for her to do it and I'd love to see her here more often.. But - I mean, I hope it's not a chore for her to log in just to do so. :blink:

Lol at OkD whoreses.

Sorry to hear about Pammy. It's very sad when you lose a baby. :tears:

I spent the day with my bestest friend who is down in blahblah for a few days.. Another Kelly. And I met her daughter/my niece! I hadn't seen her in years. Was great. :wub2:

Hope you're all well / addicted to twatter.

OkD: I didn't have the Melzykins acct on twitter already, but there is another acct on there that I had access too.

Re aussie thread going over the 4000 mark:

Does Liz even still want to open new threads?? I know it's tradition for her to do it and I'd love to see her here more often.. But - I mean, I hope it's not a chore for her to log in just to do so. :blink:

Hey Kelz :bye:

Sue sure, excuses excuses :naughty:

:smth:

Someone was saying how ra-ra-ra Wendy De Bie is sueing her husband for running over her with a boat. And I was like ... WTF? I KNOW the De Bies, that just makes no sense. They are old family friends, they are dutch, they have a son the same age as my brother and a daughter the same age as me, and we've been friends since we were 6. And they are very happily married and it was Wendy's fault her leg got run over. But they are and have always been super money hungry.

So I googled ... http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=77&ContentID=124735

And I totally can't believe it. I knew they loved money, but that is just pathetic. Someone please tell me that is it not COMPLETELY obvious that they have just come up with a brilliant insurance-rip-off-scheme and decided to try their luck. THREE YEARS after the accident, she is trying to sue her husband. You can't sue your husband, you have the same assets :rolls_eyes: As if any court / insurance company would ever agree to pay them.