:lmfao: Whatcha watching?

4,000 posts!:shocked:

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 4,001

User Name Posts

silver 505

happikali 499

Oakie Doke 437

Silver is SUCH a post whore :naughty: When I looked like an hour ago her and HK were exactly even and I remember thinking "Ooooh, if RBSKY comes in RIGHT NOW, then I'll come second by technicality without even needing to post an extra 60 posts" :naughty:

Silver is SUCH a post whore :naughty: When I looked like an hour ago her and HK were exactly even and I remember thinking "Ooooh, if RBSKY comes in RIGHT NOW, then I'll come second by technicality without even needing to post an extra 60 posts" :naughty:
Aawh! Second place is great too. :naughty:

You all post so much crap. I love it so. :huglove::wub2:

Aawh! Second place is great too. :naughty:

You all post so much crap. I love it so. :huglove::wub2:

Well, we are a thread of post whores :cheerful_h4h::huglove:

Edit: Hahahahahahaaahahahahahaha. The whole time everyone was going on about the huglove typos I was feeling a bit sad that I never use the joglvoe smiley, so couldn't join in your conversation. I just wrote :hug_love:. It didn't work :naughty:

Edited by Oakie Doke

Silver, you'll like this: http://www.hotfrog.com.au/Companies/Amarillo-Riding-School

This is one of the places I'm applying to tomorrow. I googled to get the address to put on my cover letter. I feel like I've just wasted a good half hour of my life perfecty sculpting a masterpiece of a cover letter. I think I could have probably gotten the same message across to them with something along the lines of "Me love whoreses, me klean yor whoreses poo?"

"Amarillo Riding School (since 1994) with years of expectance in coaching both children and adults"

"coach any disopline - from beginner to competition rider."

:naughty: Maybe they could hire ME (of al people) as their website proof-reader :naughty:

I don't think so :sneaky2: And they've used "spectate" wrongly

:lmfao: Whatcha watching?

Silver is SUCH a post whore :naughty : When I looked like an hour ago her and HK were exactly even and I remember thinking "Ooooh, if RBSKY comes in RIGHT NOW, then I'll come second by technicality without even needing to post an extra 60 posts" :naughty :

It was Eagle & Evans !!

HK, post another 6 posts before Silver comes back. Getting a bronze lowers my self esteem/feeling of worth. :sad :

Hahaha ! Bugger !!

Aawh! Second place is great too. :naughty :

You all post so much crap. I love it so. :huglovewub2:

StuckZeeee !!!

Well, we are a thread of post whores :cheerful_h4hhuglove:

Edit: Hahahahahahaaahahahahahaha. The whole time everyone was going on about the huglove typos I was feeling a bit sad that I never use the joglvoe smiley, so couldn't join in your conversation. I just wrote :hug_love:. It didn't work :naughty :

JUGLOVE !!!!!

There can't be that many avacado farms in the general vicinity of LA. I wonder how many LA-area MFCers will spontaneously decide they need to learn more about avacados in a primary setting tomorrow? :naughty:

Avocados ... :naughty:

:roftl: Quite happy to Silv !! I never check so ... wouldn't have a clue whether I ever have or not !!! :roftl:

:wub2::huglove::flowers2:

:roftl:Though this is a moot point as the thread is still open

:wub2::huglove::flowers2:

:roftl:Though this is a moot point as the thread is still open

:naughty: Hehe ... wondered about that myself ... :wink2:

Ooh ... just got a phone call ... my g/f is bringing her dog over for a sleepover while she goes to Sydney ...

maybe back soonish, or not ... :wink2:

And MM made 6 dozen home made sausage rolls on Friday ft. nearly all gone now

I'm taking some home made sausage rolls for lunch today - providing there's any left.

"Me love whoreses, me klean yor whoreses poo?"

"Amarillo Riding School (since 1994) with years of expectance in coaching both children and adults"

"coach any disopline - from beginner to competition rider."

Maybe they could hire ME (of al people) as their website proof-reader

Perhaps that was the wrong way to mis-spell horse :naughty:

They might recommend you go to a different sort of place to clean whoreses poo :fisch:

And morning all. Up and contemplating what I can wear to look professional. The cats have pulled threads in all 2 of my "professional" pants, so might need to duck down to the shops and buy some more, or go with the dress with stockings look

And morning all. Up and contemplating what I can wear to look professional. The cats have pulled threads in all 2 of my "professional" pants, so might need to duck down to the shops and buy some more, or go with the dress with stockings look

Morning Becs :bye:

Dress and stockings. Unless you were looking for an excuse to go shopping :naughty:

Morning Becs :bye:

Dress and stockings. Unless you were looking for an excuse to go shopping :naughty:

I'll need to buy some new pants eventually (I plan to turn one of my current ones into shorts to salvage them, the second I find someone who can sew in a straight line with a sewing machine), but I suppose I can do that later, when shops other than Big W or such are open, so that I have some variety. Dress and stockings it is.

Post all you like - I am going to beat you

Because you are a filthy cheater :wink2:

I don't think so :sneaky2: And they've used "spectate" wrongly

:naughty:

Avocados ... :naughty:

:naughty:

Ooh ... just got a phone call ... my g/f is bringing her dog over for a sleepover while she goes to Sydney ...

Nawwww

HK.... are you fully nocturnal now *smth*

You always seem to still be on when I'm just getting up

That's because you always seem to get up at totally ridiculous hours and then come online aswell. I can't fathom why you wouldn't at least stay asleep for as long as possible :blink:

That's because you always seem to get up at totally ridiculous hours and then come online aswell. I can't fathom why you wouldn't at least stay asleep for as long as possible :blink:

8 is not ridiculously early. Its just early.

And I set my alarm for about 30mins to an hour before I need to get up, and put one of them on the opposite side of the room so that I have to get out of bed, because I know that even with that I still might snooze for an hour (or more). But once I get up, I normally don't have much to do, so when I do wake up earlier than the extra snooze time I come on here :wink2: