The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

You poor bugger... though :nauhty: at the LiLo joke...

:naughty:

Got the cats collars today. Wench got a black one, with fish on it, and Sir fluff (our ginger male) got a pink one with diamantes on it (we've already had him desexed, so since he has no balls we decided to get him a collar that would remove any other trace of his masculinity)

:lmfao: How thoughtful of you.

I want a cat. Anyone care to donate one*? :

*Including a house for me to live in with the cat.

*donates one of her friends' many kittens, a tarpaulin, and two poles* :thumb_yello:

hyuhs.jpg

I want, no, need, these. They encapsulate me and everything that I am, in shoe form. I want them more than anything in the world. Well, more than anything in the world ... other than $50US. :naughty: If any body ever sees these for less than $50US(!) please tell meeee! I would love you for ever and ever! Perth's converse range is highly limited. I think there are about 2 stores across the state that sell them :naughy:

Er...you do know that Converse ship internationally, don't you?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi happikali!

I actually will ask tomorrow. I've even prepared what I want to say. I promise.

Although I did the same thing and promised myself on Friday and Saturday night too. But this time I mean it!

OK. Just DO IT ALREADY! :naughty:

Seriously. Think about it. You'll be so happy when he says yes. Think of when you come on MFC to tell us that you asked him out. Think of all the :jiglvoes: you'll get from all of us. :naughty:

Just saying.

Hahaha, well i was pervign at a few MFCer's twitter pages and I think an even more likely scenario is that he will log in, have 6,008 messages from MFCers who have all suddenly discovered twitter, his macbook will crash, and we'll never hear from him again.

It's funny...I got twitter a few days ago, BEFORE Mika got his, just 'cause...and now look! I started a trend, I did.

By the way...how on Earth did you guys find me? I hadn't told you about it...I hadn't added Mika yet...:blink: Not that I mind of course...

Silver, you'll like this: http://www.hotfrog.com.au/Companies/Amarillo-Riding-School

This is one of the places I'm applying to tomorrow. I googled to get the address to put on my cover letter. I feel like I've just wasted a good half hour of my life perfecty sculpting a masterpiece of a cover letter. I think I could have probably gotten the same message across to them with something along the lines of "Me love whoreses, me klean yor whoreses poo?"

"Amarillo Riding School (since 1994) with years of expectance in coaching both children and adults"

"coach any disopline - from beginner to competition rider."

Maybe they could hire ME (of al people) as their website proof-reader

You have some weird fetishes, girl...

4,000 posts!:shoked:

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 4,001

User Name Posts

silver 505

happikali 499

Oakie Doke 437

soangel 382

Kelzy 381

nico_collard 325

sweet-dreams 217

Tanya K 191

Wendi 157

chickadee 123

SuperTwat 93

englishrose 83

Mika4Life13 81

im_stuck_in_the_middle 79

bonzaboy 46

sienna 43

Suzy 39

racinghorse83 36

xlindee 28

Olivia237 25

Rainbow Sky 24

guylainem123 22

S&M 22

Blue Sky 20

Lolliepop_girl 16

Petra 16

deconstruction 15

Sweet Knees 11

FREDDIESDOUBLE 10

charlottechristy 9

Fmbm 8

senyorita12003 7

FAB5 ft SM&K 7

RosinaKiwi 6

Lyndal 6

artsyfartsy17 5

walzing matilda 4

robertina 3

elanorelle 3

RAK1 2

lollipop_monkey 2

mika-fan1001 2

zoidy 2

mikas_gal07 1

Jolene 1

Wooden_sox 1

tomomi 1

themetalmunchkin 1

greta 1

leonita 1

dilek 1

Ju-Ju Lea 1

*cries*

Oooh, you'll have to! Twilight/Kooks combo is tempting me...

Well aren't we a richy-poo person who can afford multiple pairs of brand name shoes

Will do...

I never buy full price converses... two were bought in DFO and hte other two were about 1/2 price in Orange... pays to shop around! :naughty:

Well I'm never going to get it done if you guys don't believe in me!

I believe in you!

Hey all

Did I mention I start placement tomorrow. Well I am, even though its only the third week back at uni. They're just throwing us in there early. I'm in a prep class and by the end of it am expected to plan and implement 4 small group literacy and numeracy activities that complement the teachers curriculum.

So here's hoping tomorrow will give me some ideas as to what would do that.

Awwwww... the little ones are so cute!

How long is placement? And does the teacher have a theme in the classroom?

Russell Brand is so brilliant!

He's verra funny... and I thought it was funny how Zac Efron didn't realise what rooting meant here... :naughty:

Silver, you'll like this: http://www.hotfrog.com.au/Companies/Amarillo-Riding-School

This is one of the places I'm applying to tomorrow. I googled to get the address to put on my cover letter. I feel like I've just wasted a good half hour of my life perfecty sculpting a masterpiece of a cover letter. I think I could have probably gotten the same message across to them with something along the lines of "Me love whoreses, me klean yor whoreses poo?"

"Amarillo Riding School (since 1994) with years of expectance in coaching both children and adults"

"coach any disopline - from beginner to competition rider."

Maybe they could hire ME (of al people) as their website proof-reader

That's a worry...

4,000 posts!

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 4,001

User Name Posts

silver 505

happikali 499

Oakie Doke 437

soangel 382

Kelzy 381

nico_collard 325

It's funny... no matter how hard I try, I never seem to get higher than about 6th... damn...

Awwwww... the little ones are so cute!

How long is placement? And does the teacher have a theme in the classroom?

They are cute

10 days over 3 weeks. No theme, but they do do play based learning every morning (eg, playing with playdough, drawing a plan then making it out of boxes, building animal habitats in a sand pit, there's a science table with shells and coral and starfish, jigsaws and such) which I find interesting (and fun :naughty:)

Oh and ER you asked how we found you and I can't recall if I replied. But when I signed up, I had the option to type in my hotmail password, and anyone in my address book (including msn people) who had twitter showed up with an option to add. I didn't stalk you (much) :fisch:

8 is not ridiculously early. Its just early.

And I set my alarm for about 30mins to an hour before I need to get up, and put one of them on the opposite side of the room so that I have to get out of bed, because I know that even with that I still might snooze for an hour (or more). But once I get up, I normally don't have much to do, so when I do wake up earlier than the extra snooze time I come on here

But it's six am for me, which IS ridiculously early :naughty: Wow, self control. Getting up before you need to. No, no matter how well I know myself I can' set my alarm for ealry that the latest possible time to get up and get ready in time, and tell me self "no snooze this time!" so, I'll set it for half an hour before I have to leave, then I'll snooze it for about an hour or so, and then go "oh, now I'm half an hour late, no point trying to go to that class anymore, it's already half-through, I'll just reset my alarm for half an hour before I have to leasve for my next class", and repeat the process. Ending in sleeping in until 3 and not going to any classes.

Come to think of it, your technique might be more effective.

Er...you do know that Converse ship internationally, don't you?

Yesss, but that would make them like $90 Asutralian, which is far too much for ANY pair of shoes :crybaby:

You have some weird fetishes, girl...

I never buy full price converses... two were bought in DFO and hte other two were about 1/2 price in Orange... pays to shop around!

That's okay then :naughty: They are much cheaper over east I noticed! The big converse factory outlet store in Harbour Town in Perth has the cheapest mark-down-marked-down-last-pair-of-that-style-bin at $50. It's no fair :mad3:

How can you say such a thing :shocked:

Coming in here while we sleep, there are no filthier tactics :sneaky2:

Hello all! *prays that nobody remembers the conversations had last night, even though she is about to quote some of them*

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! Just keep thinking of the wrath you'll face if you don't ask

Wrath? :tears:

We are, though a few of us have a twitter acct already :fisch:

Indeed! I'm not a Mika sheep! I'm a Stephen Fry sheep!

OK. Just DO IT ALREADY! :naughty:

Seriously. Think about it. You'll be so happy when he says yes. Think of when you come on MFC to tell us that you asked him out. Think of all the :jiglvoes: you'll get from all of us. :naughty:

Just saying.

I know! I know! I know!

But seriously, it wasn't my fault today. I got to English extension late. He said he isn't going to be at school tomorrow (no idea why) so I'm going to ring as soon as I walk in the door. I'm scared that a parent will pick up, but if I ring when I get home there is a higher probability that they will still be at work.

I WILL DO IT!!! :boxing:

I believe in you!

You should instill your belief in somebody more belief-worthy. :naughty:

But do keep believing! :wink2:

Edited by sweet-dreams

But it's six am for me, which IS ridiculously early :naughty: Wow, self control. Getting up before you need to. No, no matter how well I know myself I can' set my alarm for ealry that the latest possible time to get up and get ready in time, and tell me self "no snooze this time!" so, I'll set it for half an hour before I have to leave, then I'll snooze it for about an hour or so, and then go "oh, now I'm half an hour late, no point trying to go to that class anymore, it's already half-through, I'll just reset my alarm for half an hour before I have to leasve for my next class", and repeat the process. Ending in sleeping in until 3 and not going to any classes.

Come to think of it, your technique might be more effective.

It is.. and multiple alarms help.

Just set the alarm for about an hour or more earlier than you need to be up, thus accommodating for snooze ( but hopefully not causing you to snooze that hour on top of the one you already snooze)

Oh so I definitely didn't get one job, but did get the other one :naughty:

So I went to the vet first. I've only seen the small animal half before, the equine half is AMAZING. Better set up than Murdoch equine hospital :shocked::shocked: That shouldn't even be possible, but it is. Fully decked out with surgery and xray and everything rooms, TWENTY paddocks, and like 50 stables. Yeah, very big and very posh. And my job would've been to look after all the horses there, which would include like, driving a quad bike with trailer-load of hay around the paddocks and stuff. Which is AWESOME. But I'm totally not experienced enough for that :naughty: She said she still had another 3 people to interview after me. And I have almost no horse experience, and certainly someone of the other people who applied would. Oh well.

But then I went to the rrydin skoole afterwards. I didn't have an 'interview' per se, I just saw a sign outside on my way home the other day and planned to pop in there with my resume today. So I popped in there, and it was ... as rundown and .. bad .. as I remembered from when I got lessons there :naughty: I went to the bogan-woman's shack-thing-that-she-lives-in (outside of it was a loose horse eating licking dirt out of the back of a ute), and she talked to me, explaining the job bit by bit, continuously astounded that I was still interested. It's basically going around and feeding all the horses (like 20 or so I think), and putting them in stalls and getting them ready for the night, which takes roughly 2 hours and is $5 an hour, or just $10 in total. Whatever :smth: It's literally around the corner, and it gives me horse experience and some money. It's extremely slack and she was just like :Yeah, you can do it as many days a week as you want", and I think she is basically doing it herself now and just can't be arsed. She said I should come in on a Thursday to watch her do it and then I can start whenever I want. This Thursday I'm on camp though, so next Thursday it is :original:

Hello all! *prays that nobody remembers the conversations had last night, even though she is about to quote some of them*

I know! I know! I know!

But seriously, it wasn't my fault today. I got to English extension late. He said he isn't going to be at school tomorrow (no idea why) so I'm going to ring as soon as I walk in the door. I'm scared that a parent will pick up, but if I ring when I get home there is a higher probability that they will still be at work.

I WILL DO IT!!! :boxing:

Of course we remember !! :rolls_eyes:

*wonders why you got to English extension late ?! :sneaky2:

'Course you will hun ... :wink2: *pbs*

Why's that, Teegs?

:tears: Why ?? :sad:

I'm sad for Pammy...

Pammy lost the baby a few weeks ago :tears:... His name was Jarvis Casey... :tears:

She said she wanted to come on here to tell everyone, but it's pretty hard to talk about it right now... She's going to come back when she can and she's been thinking of everyone...

That's okay then. They are much cheaper over east I noticed! The big converse factory outlet store in Harbour Town in Perth has the cheapest mark-down-marked-down-last-pair-of-that-style-bin at $50. It's no fair

I bet the good stuff doesn't last long...

Most of the ones I see I don't like.. I wouldn't have bought the last pair except they were gold and pretty...

I'm sad for Pammy...

Pammy lost the baby a few weeks ago :tears:... His name was Jarvis Casey... :tears:

She said she wanted to come on here to tell everyone, but it's pretty hard to talk about it right now... She's going to come back when she can and she's been thinking of everyone...

:shocked::tears:

My thoughts are with her..

*remembers* :naughty:

I WILL DO IT!!!

Tut tut tut :naughty: Hmm, why isn't he going to school tomorrow? What if it's like a funeral or something? :naughty:

Maths test tomorrow.

Oh, no, never mind, that's probably why he's not going :naughty:

It is.. and multiple alarms help.

Just set the alarm for about an hour or more earlier than you need to be up, thus accommodating for snooze ( but hopefully not causing you to snooze that hour on top of the one you already snooze)

I think I'd probably just snooze more than usual :naughty:

Oh congrats on the slack Job OkD

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That is pitiful pay Bianca ... but still ... CONGRATULATIONS on getting some work & also more whorse experience !!!

Yay! And at least I won't feel bad about leaving, because I AM leaving in 3 months :naughty: I would've felt bad leaving a proper job :naughty: And also, it probably wouldn't count as "official" pay in terms of tax/centrelink. Do you think? She'd probably just give me some cash at the end fo the week :smth:

I'm sad for Pammy...

OMG! :tears:!!! That's awful, awww, poor Pammy :crybaby::huglove:

Awwww, Jarvis, that is exactly what she would call a boy :naughty::tears: