Pen Pals with MikaFanClub -

racinghorse83

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there are still people signing up when I leave home this summer, I'd love to partake :wub2:

Until then...put me on a waiting list? :naughty:

I'm gonna write on your wall. Would love to pen pal! Am from Texas, if that makes any difference.

Sweet! :naughty:

I'll PM you.

Anyone else want to be pen pals too? I have a lot of stamps :biggrin2:

Cherol can we PLEASE pen pal??? :aah:

Anybody in their mid twenties to lower thirties (I'm feeling old, getting close to the dreaded 30 :crybaby: ) wanna be my pen pal :biggrin2: Possibly somebody outside the USA (since that's where I'm from) and someplace other than Asia (only because I already exchange mail with somebody in Asia that sends me lots of cool little Asian things) :glasses2: I had several pen pals as a kid (all from North America) but sadly I don't keep in touch with any of them anymore :emot-sad:

Anybody in their mid twenties to lower thirties (I'm feeling old, getting close to the dreaded 30 :crybaby: ) wanna be my pen pal :biggrin2: Possibly somebody outside the USA (since that's where I'm from) and someplace other than Asia (only because I already exchange mail with somebody in Asia that sends me lots of cool little Asian things) :glasses2: I had several pen pals as a kid (all from North America) but sadly I don't keep in touch with any of them anymore :emot-sad:

If you don't mind having a spanish pen pal here I am :biggrin2:

Ooooooh, I am really anxious to have a pen pal.

I think I am toooo late, but would you add me to the red list plz?

I'm from S.Korea, and I am weak in English..I try hard to improve my English now.

I always wait your calls!!:blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Tae-

Ooooooh, I am really anxious to have a pen pal.

I think I am toooo late, but would you add me to the red list plz?

I'm from S.Korea, and I am weak in English..I try hard to improve my English now.

I always wait your calls!!:blush-anim-cl:

We can be pen pals if you want! :thumb_yello:

pm me... :)