Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elmindreda, relax, he won't post so soon, we haven't been whining, moaning, ommming, mmooooing, coooing, moooooing, or even pooooing enough these days because of the hollidays, and he doesn't feel very stimulated, so he defo won't lol

I know. I've just got a lot of time on my hands. Though I'm sure I could be doing many other things that need to be done instead of becoming a Mika fanatic.

I know. I've just got a lot of time on my hands. Though I'm sure I could be doing many other things that need to be done instead of becoming a Mika fanatic.

Mika's our fav waste of time around here, and yes we all have a bloody lot to be done too!

My mother thinks I have gone crazy and that I am too obsessed! Can you believe it?!

Dont worry, my whole family thinks I'm nuts, but I don't care. This is my mid life crisis, ha ha!!!

My mother thinks I have gone crazy and that I am too obsessed! Can you believe it?!

I can believe it :roftl:

Welcome aboard the looney farm.

Was that a lunatic laugh penguin????????

:naughty: Sounded like one in my head.

I keep checking his blog at least three times a day since he posted last....nothing:crybaby:

Thanks for keeping an eye on the site!:thumb_yello:

I never do it myself, I completely trust the people in this thread to tell me when there are some new vlog/blog!:naughty:

Welcome to this place!

Too obsessed....don't worry...you've come to the right place!:roftl:

*grabs a shovel and starts cleaning the barn/ thread after all the animals who seem to have had a party in here last night*:sneaky2: