Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think just about any kind of blog will make me happy. I'd love another one of those riddle blogs, or anything offering the chance for some kind of creative interaction... but well...

The best would be the revealing of some acoustic tour dates, preferably one of them being manageable for me to go to. I really need it.

Can I second that? :thumb_yello:

DATES, DATES, DATES! :mf_lustslow: We need dates :mf_lustslow:

Can I second that? :thumb_yello:

DATES, DATES, DATES! :mf_lustslow: We need dates :mf_lustslow:

And I want to second this!:wink2:

Please Mika give us some dates!

It's not like our lifes are depending on this but...well...almost!:naughty:

Yes holy crap can we please get some indication of a concert happening at some point in the next 12 months already? I had psyched myself up 10 months ago that I would not be seeing Mika again for another year and I have waited patiently, but enough is enough. :sneaky2:

I need some light at the end of the tunnel :crybaby:

:naughty:

It has only been 5ish for me, but it feels like too much, especially after my crazy 2007/2008 where I crammed 16 gigs in 12 months :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

The withdrawal is quite intense so Mika, please: sort it out :naughty:. You can even wear the shiny-stripe-on-the-side-pants and I wont' care :thumb_yello:

You wait missy. You'll be crying within a couple of weeks after your gig. I'd put money on it!

:roftl: weeks?? I'd say about 2 hours after it. "He's never coming back :crybaby: We need to start another petition ASAP." :naughty:

Oh, I most certainly do.

But the problem is that I think everyone suffers it after his gigs, it's so hard not to! The minute the confetti stops falling and he moves to the back of the stage, you start thinking: "dammit, it's over :boxed: "

Oh, I most certainly do.

But the problem is that I think everyone suffers it after his gigs, it's so hard not to! The minute the confetti stops falling and he moves to the back of the stage, you start thinking: "dammit, it's over :boxed: "

Yeah. :crybaby:

The withdrawal is quite intense so Mika, please: sort it out :naughty:. You can even wear the shiny-stripe-on-the-side-pants and I wont' care :thumb_yello:

How very kind of you! :naughty:

You wait missy. You'll be crying within a couple of weeks after your gig. I'd put money on it!

I didn't cry... but I was desperately hoping he'd come back...

And then the withdrawals go away after about 18 months :fisch: