Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

I wonder about that too. The business he's in is very fickle. He needs to be announcing what he's doing this year or all the hard work in 2007 will be wasted if people loose patience with him, or the record company tires of waiting for him to release his new album. It's a business after all, and as far as they are concerned, there are plenty more where HE came from, eager to have a career in music. Ler's hope Mika realises this, and doesn't wait too long to give us all some proper news on his site, and get's his album out to his fans.

*again agrees fully with what has been said*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But even expecting the unexpected I wish he'd post the answers to our questions, or even accoustic dates...

Or my fav video: Mika coming home on january the 1st and doing the chair glass pill trick! (while stripping lol)

No, it's gotta be the the juggling one, while jumping on the bed, of course I can't say what state of dress he 'd be in!

Well it's the new year, we gotta think positive and he himself told us the possibilities were endless, and he OUGHT to have his dates set, and I guess he must be saving it from us until now next blog will have it all:

Ask Mika answers, accoustic and other dates, news about both the website and the album, Justine&Yvonne, Where in da world, cooking recipes, make-up hints, "how to" tips...the whole lot!

Then i bumped my head on the bedside table and woke up...

I am going to second this!

:punk: Time for answers to some of our questions and some tour dates me thinks.....and not only the acoustic, but he needs to release proper tour dates asap. Everyone else is already booked up for later in the year, and he hasn't announced anything :blink:.

Sometimes I really wonder if he's getting cold feet about the new album and if it will actually come out soon or not :naughty:.

I totally agree that it would be great to hear what gigs he'll be doing this year, but I think they have already booked the venues.

Unless you do a complete inventory of every gig in every venue for the whole year, you don't know what nights he'll be playing, so I'm pretty sure that he's already got the tours for the year booked, he just hasn't told us yet.

I totally agree that it would be great to hear what gigs he'll be doing this year, but I think they have already booked the venues.

Unless you do a complete inventory of every gig in every venue for the whole year, you don't know what nights he'll be playing, so I'm pretty sure that he's already got the tours for the year booked, he just hasn't told us yet.

Then I think he should tell us soon:sneaky2:

I think so too, that he has them booked but he just hasn't told us :sneaky2:.

But I really need to plan my holidays for the year and book flights to PLEASE make it soon, Mika! We do have lives here to organise :bleh:.

Ah, but you know what a tease he is.

Well, tease or no tease, we need some time to organise ourselves :naughty:

*Feels EXACTLY the same about this, and thinks Sara is a very smart person*:naughty:

How smart of you to notice :roftl:. Of course I will second such a statement LOL!

Well it's the new year, we gotta think positive and he himself told us the possibilities were endless, and he OUGHT to have his dates set, and I guess he must be saving it from us until now next blog will have it all:

Ask Mika answers, accoustic and other dates, news about both the website and the album, Justine&Yvonne, Where in da world, cooking recipes, make-up hints, "how to" tips...the whole lot!

Then i bumped my head on the bedside table and woke up...

Yeah you were dreaming allright hahaha!!

On a more serious note, I don't care for Yuhvonne, just for album and tour dates. And then on a slightly lesser note for blogs and all that jazz...:thumb_yello:

Are there any crystal ball tellers/mind readers in this forum??

Guess it would be our only hope...

I'm psychic: I bought grapefruit just before the grapefruit blog. :naughty:

Time flies by guys, isn't it already 30 years ago or so? :blink:

I'm psychic: I bought grapefruit just before the grapefruit blog. :naughty:

Time flies by guys, isn't it already 30 years ago or so? :blink:

lol

Does it smell like amonia by now?

If yes, it's been 30 years alright!

Looks like any comments sent between 30thDec 2008 and early 2nd Jan 2009 haven't been approved.

So I guess he didn't like my poem then!

Maybe he is lying on a beach far away and forgot his lap top at home!:pbjt:

I wonder about that too. The business he's in is very fickle. He needs to be announcing what he's doing this year or all the hard work in 2007 will be wasted if people loose patience with him, or the record company tires of waiting for him to release his new album. It's a business after all, and as far as they are concerned, there are plenty more where HE came from, eager to have a career in music. Ler's hope Mika realises this, and doesn't wait too long to give us all some proper news on his site, and get's his album out to his fans.

I don't really worry about the business being fickle and him not doing well, because I'm sure that when the album comes out it will be great and it will do well.

What does worry me is that I need to book (and plan) my days off in advance, and for that I need to know when his gigs are going to be and where, so I can figure it all out.

Also, I'm buying tickets to see a good number of other artists and now I'm really starting to get paranoid that the dates will clash and I will end up missing out on something or ending up stuck with tickets I don't need and can't sell :shocked:.

People like Katy Perry have already announced (and sold) summer dates, so I'd like Mika dates like now, or it will all get very messy :blink:.

Also, many "big names" are releasing new albums this year and touring, so he wants to give dates out asap so not to miss out (and people going to see other artists instead because they got tickets to see them before Mika gave his dates)

I don't really worry about the business being fickle and him not doing well, because I'm sure that when the album comes out it will be great and it will do well.

What does worry me is that I need to book (and plan) my days off in advance, and for that I need to know when his gigs are going to be and where, so I can figure it all out.

Also, I'm buying tickets to see a good number of other artists and now I'm really starting to get paranoid that the dates will clash and I will end up missing out on something or ending up stuck with tickets I don't need and can't sell :shocked:.

People like Katy Perry have already announced (and sold) summer dates, so I'd like Mika dates like now, or it will all get very messy :blink:.

Also, many "big names" are releasing new albums this year and touring, so he wants to give dates out asap so not to miss out (and people going to see other artists instead because they got tickets to see them before Mika gave his dates)

Fortunately i don't have this problem - I'm saving myself for Mika :blush-anim-cl:

But seriously I can see the potential difficulties with clashing gigs etc. However, he may not want to commit to tour dates until he has the second album finished and is ready to promote it. I think we are looking late spring at the earliest :sad:

Fortunately i don't have this problem - I'm saving myself for Mika :blush-anim-cl:

But seriously I can see the potential difficulties with clashing gigs etc. However, he may not want to commit to tour dates until he has the second album finished and is ready to promote it. I think we are looking late spring at the earliest :sad:

Me too, I'm only committed to the two album launch gigs this month and possibly Blurs gig in July, if Laurel has a spare ticket going.

Looks like any comments sent between 30thDec 2008 and early 2nd Jan 2009 haven't been approved.

So I guess he didn't like my poem then!

Hi Rose,

I think he wasn´t online since December 29th, because he was invisible the last days. Today he was the first time on youtube ( maybe to check his emails :wink2:). And I think he won´t blog before Monday......

Mika will love your poem, when he read it, I´m sure !!!!!!!:punk:

Hi Rose,

I think he wasn´t online since December 29th, because he was invisible the last days. Today he was the first time on youtube ( maybe to check his emails :wink2:). And I think he won´t blog before Monday......

Mika will love your poem, when he read it, I´m sure !!!!!!!:punk:

No, he's only approved comments from today, nothing before that.

47,100 + now.

Alice, I'm so glad you're back!:punk:

Me too :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: and I can wait for M to be extremely ready to tour again.:thumb_yello: I don't want him to lose his mind...or whatever of it is left.:naughty:

Oh, for sure, but other artists have already booked summer gigs, so I'd like to know when he's doing them.....although of course I understand the predicament he's in with the album not being out yet, but still.....:naughty:

Aaaaarg :roftl:

Alice, I'm so glad you're back!:punk:

Me too :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: and I can wait for M to be extremely ready to tour again.:thumb_yello: I don't want him to lose his mind...or whatever of it is left.:naughty:

Your posts confuse me, LOL!

When I read yours I thought it was mine and went nuts thinking that I din't remember making that post :insane::naughty:

Your posts confuse me, LOL!

When I read yours I thought it was mine and went nuts thinking that I din't remember making that post :insane::naughty:

I just thought Laura's post was your post before I read this post :naughty: