Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

I just thought Laura's post was your post before I read this post :naughty:

I rest my case :naughty:... So, Laura, how about you take a lovely pink colour??? :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

Lovely to see you again Danika :wub2:, you've been slacking off MFC duties lately :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rest my case :naughty:... So, Laura, how about you take a lovely pink colour??? :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

Lovely to see you again Danika :wub2:, you've been slacking off MFC duties lately :roftl:

Nice to see you too Sara. And there was me thinking I was still spending way too much time here, but obviously not enough :bleh:

Your posts confuse me, LOL!

When I read yours I thought it was mine and went nuts thinking that I din't remember making that post :insane::naughty:

:doh: sorry!!! I'm in the purple period :naughty: I've even changed my siggy from green to purple :naughty:

I'll try to stick to blue from now on, my fave colour :wink2:

Nice to see you too Sara. And there was me thinking I was still spending way too much time here, but obviously not enough :bleh:

Well, maybe I've been slacking off, and I was thinking I'd spent tons of time here lately hahaha.

I just got the feeling that I hadn't seen you in a while :naughty:

:doh: sorry!!! I'm in the purple period :naughty: I've even changed my siggy from green to purple

I'll try to stick to blue from now on, my fave colour :wink2:

Aaaah thanks a lot Laura!! :wub2:

No, he's only approved comments from today, nothing before that.

Maybe he had not enough time to read more comments today. I hope the comments will appear the next days. But Mika seems to be back :wink2:.