Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Life signs in MS, comments have been approved not long ago...

:blink: Seems an odd time for it, doesn't it?

We use to call ourself's Night Owl's!:biggrin2:

Mostly a blessing, sometimes a curse to be one!:wink2:

Just noticed the new blogs...

The comic strip one had me reminiscing to a movie I used to watch as a kid, Little Nemo. It used to scare me to death, but curiosity always willed me to keep on watching.

Am I the only one who've seen this:

Littlenemo.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3717595417/

I realized the connection between the two, but in no way am I going to re-watch this. I have retired from scary movies, even cartoonish ones. :shocked: My dreams are much nicer now...:sleep_1:

Just noticed the new blogs...

The comic strip one had me reminiscing to a movie I used to watch as a kid, Little Nemo. It used to scare me to death, but curiosity always willed me to keep on watching.

Am I the only one who've seen this:

Littlenemo.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3717595417/

I realized the connection between the two, but in no way am I going to re-watch this. I have retired from scary movies, even cartoonish ones. :shocked: My dreams are much nicer now...:sleep_1:

This must be the movie the mentioned in the Wikipedia entry, Can you get it on dvd do you know?

Thanks for that link Alice, the Little Nemo one that is.

I now have something to use my book voucher, that I got from my friend for Christmas, for.

I'll be off to my local Waterstones tomorrow to see if they can get me one of those books mentioned.

Apparently, there is a second volume

LITTLE NEMO IN SLUMBERLAND,

MANY MORE SPLENDID SUNDAYS VOL. 2

as well.

I looked them up on AMAZON;

they're "pricey" ART BOOKS--

I'll bet the "egg money" MIKA has them both!

Here is a VERY COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW of the first Vol.

LITTLE NEMO IN SLUMBERLAND -- SO MANY SPLENDID SUNDAYS

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/0976888513/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Edited by A. Clay

Or Mika has insomnia, which is not very odd, or the approving maid entered his shift by then...

I like the approving maid :wub2: :rolls_eyes:

Ok Mika, it's officially my birthday in the UK :biggrin2::das:

You greedy!!! :sneaky2:

:fisch:

:flowers2: Why wouldn't they?

Well, I didn't think it was too bad a comment, it was just about something that happened on Big Brother, that they might think was a bit iffy to put in the comments

Well, I didn't think it was too bad a comment, it was just about something that happened on Big Brother, that they might think was a bit iffy to put in the comments

Ah, I have just read it. No idea what's going on there actually, I know the format, but never tuned in again after the first season of the German version. :naughty:

However, I think that now that Mika has brought up the topic himself, it would be a bit pettifogging to censor comments about it. This sort of TV programme is intending to cause an uproar among the public more or less regularly. That's why it's still a success, I suppose. So why not discuss it if you watch it. :wink2:

Ah, I have just read it. No idea what's going on there actually, I know the format, but never tuned in again after the first season of the German version. :naughty:

However, I think that now that Mika has brought up the topic himself, it would be a bit pettifogging to censor comments about it. This sort of TV programme is intending to cause an uproar among the public more or less regularly. That's why it's still a success, I suppose. So why not discuss it if you watch it. :wink2:

PETTIFOGGING? :lmfao:

Vi, you are the best! :thumb_yello:

Where do you get these words?:roftl:

I know/guess that you are directed to dictionaries just like me, well maybe not as often as I am, but I have to use a dictionary to read your posts quite often!

And you know I love it!:wub2:

It's harder when we meet in real life and I don't have a dictionary at hand!

Where do you get these words?:roftl:

I know/guess that you are directed to dictionaries just like me, well maybe not as often as I am, but I have to use a dictionary to read your posts quite often!

And you know I love it!:wub2:

It's harder when we meet in real life and I don't have a dictionary at hand!

Well, that is because I used mine before! :roftl:

Yes Team Mika doesn't hate Rose the way they hate me. They've tossed two of my comments this week. :roftl:

What did you write Christine?:roftl:

Your posts in here are always sensible and well behaved?

*trying to think what on earth Christine may have written to not be approved...Mika come to Torronto 300 times?*

Do you think this is the Tina:

BIG TINA :

Date: January 4, 2009 @ 3:08 am

Hi there Mika,

Thank u for the support!

BTW…as there are “many here who don’t live in the Uk” and therefore can’t follow BB, maybe you should be so kind to post a daily blog reporting what’s in da house?

Would ya?

lol

xxx

Big Tina

What did you write Christine?:roftl:

Your posts in here are always sensible and well behaved?

*trying to think what on earth Christine may have written to not be approved...Mika come to Torronto 300 times?*

Do you think this is the Tina:

Yeah, I wonder, why would your comments not be approved, Christine? :fisch::roftl:

And Sienna, I am confused. Do these people in BB have access to internet then? :blink: Wow, that is one BB I wouldn't mind going on then :naughty:

Ok, so someone enlighten this one who is too lazy to go and look in a dictionary. What is pettifogging?

Or is this a 'made in VS' word?:mf_lustslow::roftl:

From my dictionary:

Malfunction

Flounder

Quibble

Ravel

Bugger

Pettifog

Didn't make me any wiser but I got them in Swedish of course!:wink2: