Mika @ Doncaster Dome! did you meet him?

xxmika-maddo-joxx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heyya everyone i just wanted to know if anyone was lucky enough to meet mika after he played at doncaster dome 24/11/07

if you did please let me know! :wink2:

yes , i did ... a few of us managed to :) .... the ones who waited got asked to queue in the sports hall afterwards :) ... did you get to ??

nooooo, you're so lucky! i really wanted to!

how long did you have to wait after the gig to meet him?

sorry for being nosy :biggrin2:

*beautiful night that was*

awwww !!! sorry hun !! ... everyone deserves to meet mika !! :D

well we just kinda hovered outside - for about an hour , untill we were told by one of his team to queue in the sports hall , and then the man himself came into the hall , signed us in the queue - and had a brief chat ! :) .... it was a good night !! :) ....

was that your first gig ? Did you enjoy it ? :)

YEP! first gig! i'll never forget that night! can you remember when he got his jacket caught on the lights above him?? that was funny :roftl:

i hope he comes back again to doncaster, or maybe sheffield.... just somewhere cause i am determined to meet him one way or another....i've heard he's really friendly and lets you hug him?? did you get a hug?

or were you too much in a state of shock by his curls :roftl:

YEP! first gig! i'll never forget that night! can you remember when he got his jacket caught on the lights above him?? that was funny :roftl:

i hope he comes back again to doncaster, or maybe sheffield.... just somewhere cause i am determined to meet him one way or another....i've heard he's really friendly and lets you hug him?? did you get a hug?

or were you too much in a state of shock by his curls :roftl:

haha! awww , a few of us on here have met him quite a few times ! :) ... he is LOVELY! ... dont remember him getting his jacket stuck , although i remember him stepping on his braces in Brum ... LOL :naughty:

He doesnt nescessarily let you hug him ... LOL ... a few people do , but i have never just gone upto him and hugged him ... i wouldnt want to invade his space ;) ... it was great just chatting to him and shaking his hand in madrid ... He does alot for his fans ! im sure being a member of the mfc you will learn !! :) ... Im sure you will meet him hun , everyone deserves to!!! :D

I don't remember the jacket specifically, but I do remember that a few things happened on the stage, like the stage was full of crap on the floor :naughty: and he kept tripping or so.

It was a nice gig, I enjoyed it. Of course the highlight was to get the touch of sweaty stomach :roftl: (just kidding about the highlight part)

I DEFO remember that jacket getting stuck in the lights cos WE took a pic of it lol, I LOVED that gig (admittedly we had a fantastic spot) but I just loved that it was just a short walk to the gig, I think ALL gigs should have indoor queueing, I loved dressing up christmassy, I loved how he refused the jar of chicken tonight from Holy Johnny, I loved the security cos they were really nice and sometimes they can be dix lol. But MOST of all I LOVED we gave him the quilt we made him (and better still I LOVED that he displayed it on the drum stand at the next gig at Newcastle, which was a gig n a half too as it goes).

I NEED MORE MIKANESS NOWWWWWW!!!

Edited by sparkly1

I think his jacket was meant to get up on the lights. It did at the Apollo in Manchester too and someone came out with a long pole to get it down.

I wouldn't have met him if Kath and Abby hadn't opened the fire doors and let us in. It seemed way more than an hour we waited. Time to trek round the building and go to the car park as well as standing around. And it was so cold. Being indoors for the queue and the meet was the best thing about Doncaster.

Then what did I do? Asked him when his new album would be out!

He didn't look pleased :(

If only I'd known that it was a sore point and we'd be waiting over a year and still no real sign of it!

And Rose asked whether he would shave his head like Britney. So more more fun.

Nope, that was Bournemouth.

Donny was when I asked him if he would turn on the Christmas lights if any town asked him.

Because it was our Christmas theme night.

I hope that you DO get to meet him, but to be honest it's getting very difficult to meet him at gigs now, as soo many people want to, and some get obnoxious and disrespectful (harrassing him or his entourage), so it's all gotten a bit complicated now....

It was a lot easier and more chilled in the beginning, and Doncaster wasn't particularly bad at all, it was quite 'easy' there. There weren't that many of us, and it was quite well organised so that M didn't get hassle.

But that was november 07 and things have changed A LOT since then :wink2:.

Yes Sariflor is right ....

Newcaste Uni .. 10 people .. backstage door

Birmingham ..... 20 people ... he walked up the street ! .......

Newcastle ... 100 people

Doncaster .. barriers

London .. millions

..... the future will be tough

you know...

this forum is the cause of that :wink2:

Yes Sariflor is right ....

Newcaste Uni .. 10 people .. backstage door

Birmingham ..... 20 people ... he walked up the street ! .......

Newcastle ... 100 people

Doncaster .. barriers

London .. millions

..... the future will be tough

Yes, FD, and you forget the 'chasing his car and banging it' that some people did in London!!

you know...

You're quite right there Allegra....Quite right indeed.

you know...

You're quite right there Allegra....Quite right indeed.

Okay!

What we have to do now is to make this place an underground forum, some kind of secret club!:naughty:

I think his jacket was meant to get up on the lights. It did at the Apollo in Manchester too and someone came out with a long pole to get it down.

I wouldn't have met him if Kath and Abby hadn't opened the fire doors and let us in. It seemed way more than an hour we waited. Time to trek round the building and go to the car park as well as standing around. And it was so cold. Being indoors for the queue and the meet was the best thing about Doncaster.

Then what did I do? Asked him when his new album would be out!

He didn't look pleased :(

If only I'd known that it was a sore point and we'd be waiting over a year and still no real sign of it!

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A foul slur indeed!:naughty:

Oh ho! So you did it on purpose??? :naughty:

Of course:mf_rosetinted:

Hey now...............come on.................an inspection of November 07' phone bill would confirm that I dialled your number continuisly for the whole hour that I was circling the building completely accidentally stalking Mika:roftl: