Help Mika Know What You Would Like Him To Blog About...

willywonka

On that note...did anyone ask him what happens with all the stuff the Andy films? :naughty:

The last time I spoke to Andy, he said it was going on a dvd to accompany the next album, so whether it will appear as bonus features on this film they are doing, or on the new site as mini films, I'm not sure.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHEN'S ANDY GONNA BLOG???

Wonder why the M won't let him... :mf_rosetinted:

*GASP*

I've been wondering about that for the longest time! That's the song he plays for like two seconds in LiveICM, right???! If not...then.....:emot-sad:

It's still a beautiful song though. :bleh:

I think it was what he had in mind in the 'from the major to the minor... spine feeling (:roftl:) ...' bit. But maybe it just sounds like it to my nonmusical ear. :roftl:

Anyway, I am always happy when Mika blogs :wub2:

me too! i love the blogs about illustration artists, comics and stuff like that:wub2: and i LOVE the blackall project too:wub2:

of course i'd like to know much more about the new album/film etc and get some new gig dates as well. it would also be great if he'd answered some of the questions that people sent!

But the most important thing in my opinion is that he is actually posting all these blogs and vlogs. I mean imgaine if we didnt have any blogs at all...

So i only want him to continue blogging, maybe a bit more often.

The last time I spoke to Andy, he said it was going on a dvd to accompany the next album, so whether it will appear as bonus features on this film they are doing, or on the new site as mini films, I'm not sure.

it'll be so great to finally watch the vids from the dodgy holiday tour!!!

hello rose!

i'll be happy it took this way...but andy never ask us our "ok" and blablabla(name,"i'm agree",...) as he did for olga and me for the pdp;so,i wish you' re right but he always tell me it's for personnal use ;)

of course i'd like to know much more about the new album/film etc and get some new gig dates as well. it would also be great if he'd answered some of the questions that people sent!

But the most important thing in my opinion is that he is actually posting all these blogs and vlogs. I mean imgaine if we didnt have any blogs at all...

Totally agree! :thumb_yello:

Of course I’d like to know about tour dates, album, etc, but I’d rather prefer him to post whatever’s in his head, whatever he wants to… as it feels much more genuine that way, in my opinion... :wink2:

Of course I’d like to know about tour dates, album, etc, but I’d rather prefer him to post whatever’s in his head, whatever he wants to… as it feels much more genuine that way, in my opinion... :wink2:

i enjoyed reading and watching everything he has posted so far sooo much and cant wait to read/watch everything that he decides to post next!!!

hello rose!

i'll be happy it took this way...but andy never ask us our "ok" and blablabla(name,"i'm agree",...) as he did for olga and me for the pdp;so,i wish you' re right but he always tell me it's for personnal use ;)

Really?

He kept telling me it was for a dvd!

And he always asked for permission to use the footage.

yeah AWESOME IDEA!

ouu lets see :wub2:

I would not mind asking:

1) What other singers he likes out there, he suggests, admires.., who are

knew like him?

3) tips on fashion :naughty: (i dont know, everyone has a different viewpoint, that

amazes me)

Avoca, I agree- "What I look like right now" would be a good blog category

Otherwise, whatever he wants- it's him I'm interested in

The whole blogging doesn't have to do much with music lately, does it? We wait for two weeks for a new blog and what we get is a message saying that Greg is playing organs for the new song, Ella is sleeping (:wub2:) and some pictures of Tibor Gergely's art. A bit of a disappointment, isn't it? Of course, I'm not saying that I'm not sensible to art, but everything that Mika presents to us is so similar (it's all nice, but you know what I mean)...... I love to discover new facts about him, all his fascinations, I love it when he shares his interests with us, but what we are concerned about is actually mostly music, huh?

That's why I would love to discover more, ex. about Mika's music interests. Even more exciting, obviously, would be some news about The Man's music, but I understand Mika, I know that he wants to present us to (hopefully) a massive suprise after all that hard times that we went through waiting for the album.

And, apart from that, I agree with the girls, the idea with What I look like right now category is fantastic, isn't it? I would be totally greatful, if Mika did that.

I almost forgot to add something:

MIKA, PLEASE, STOP USING YOUR TIME EXPRESSIONS, INCLUDING: SOON, IN A FEW WEEKS, IN A FEW MONTHS, ETC. THANK YOU. :roftl:

Ada xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wink2:

me too! i love the blogs about illustration artists, comics and stuff like that:wub2: and i LOVE the blackall project too:wub2:

it'll be so great to finally watch the vids from the dodgy holiday tour!!!

Thats what I think too :punk:

EDIT: I consider his blog a great gift from him and i think we shouldn't take it for granted :wub2:

Edited by mari62

I WANT AN ANDY BLOG!!!

And I'll stamp my little feet until I get one!:

I'd not hold my breath about that, rose.. :naughty: thought it'd be nice of course :wub2:

I take hope from the first sentence in the new blog, "there is a tinge of excitement". That the album is close to being finished, so then maybe the new site will be up, and we'll have lots of blogs!

oh,t he new site! look VERY forward to that too! as long as he keeps on blogging also though. I love to have occasional updates, much more than steady, unpersonal content on a website.

Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoMt0...eature=related

(beginning approx. 4:43)

Do you know if this is his doing or is it a song by someone else?

oh, that's milano!! :shocked: I had completely forgotten about it!

my god, the memories.. :blush-anim-cl:

we never knew what that song was.. :blink: I can spot a bit of the lyric that says he doesn't love you anymore..

I wish it was a song of his and we'll have the priviledge to hear it sometimes... :wub2:

I'd not hold my breath about that, rose.. :naughty: thought it'd be nice of course :wub2:

oh,t he new site! look VERY forward to that too! as long as he keeps on blogging also though. I love to have occasional updates, much more than steady, unpersonal content on a website.

oh, that's milano!! :shocked: I had completely forgotten about it!

my god, the memories.. :blush-anim-cl:

we never knew what that song was.. :blink: I can spot a bit of the lyric that says he doesn't love you anymore..

I wish it was a song of his and we'll have the priviledge to hear it sometimes... :wub2:

I hear

"put your heart back in your pocket..."

and

"he don't love you anymore so (get up off the floor?)"

HE don't love you anymore? What does this mean? :blink:

THIS SONG IS SO DELICIOUS!

I hear

and

HE don't love you anymore? What does this mean? :blink:

If you listen closely starting at about 4:45, you can hear really softly the song that he sings in LiveICM, something about "then she falls in love and throws it all awayyy..." Remember that part? I guess that's the beginning of the song...?

Edited by 77red

I think it was what he had in mind in the 'from the major to the minor... spine feeling (:roftl:) ...' bit. But maybe it just sounds like it to my nonmusical ear. :roftl:

:shocked::shocked:

TAHT'S WHAT I THINK TOO! You don't understand...I've played that part over and over again. Just to hear those chords. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

:boxed:

If you listen closely starting at about 4:45, you can hear really softly the song that he sings in LiveICM, something about "then she falls in love and throws it all awayyy..." Does anyone else remember that part? That must be the beginning of the song...

YEP! I'm so glad I finally heard more of it!

*hopes it's on the new album...*

:shocked::shocked:

TAHT'S WHAT I THINK TOO! You don't understand...I've played that part over and over again. Just to hear those chords. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

:boxed:

YEP! I'm so glad I finally heard more of it!

*hopes it's on the new album...*

I do that too sometimes :naughty:

I'm glad you remember it, Superstar didn't remember! I was trying to watch it again to find that part where he sings that, but stupid computer keeps freezing :thumbdown:

:naughty: I created a monster...

Sorry Mika, if that song was supposed to be the ace up your sleeve. (justifiably so!)

viannen_18.gif

What? I said I'm sorry. unknown.gif

I hear

and

HE don't love you anymore? What does this mean?

It's probably as much a piece of evidence for him being gay as Billy Brown.

:roftl:

I mean, I don't find it far fetched that he treats himself by singing his stuff to himself :naughty:... however...

If you listen closely starting at about 4:45, you can hear really softly the song that he sings in LiveICM, something about "then she falls in love and throws it all awayyy..." Remember that part? I guess that's the beginning of the song...?

nea.gif

Okay, I think I need to come out of the closet here, admitting that I apparently am not familiar enough with LiveICM ...

Where do I find that bit?

Let's just find all the snippets and edit them together :naughty: - Who needs a new album?

Edited by violet_sky

My views on the matter:

They are a bit confused, really. What I mean is that on one hand, I have what I would like to see on the blog, which is what I enjoy, but on the other hand, I also get the feeling that he's already bored of it and finding it too much of a 'chore'.

From what I can see, or how I interpret Mika, he seems to have these bouts of genuine and crazy enthusiasm for new things, which is when he dedicates himself to them 1000%, but after a while he gets bored with them, and then that's it. New project, new leaf, new excitement, let's move on :naughty:.

At the start, he was on top of his myspace page, then he seemingly got tired of that and discovered the blog, then he seemed to be doing stuff with his YTube page all the time, and now...well, IMO he seems to have lost that drive a little.

Maybe all his excitement is now channelled towards his new all singing all dancing site, or the new album and tour, or who knows.

So anyway, that was the part of how I perceive it, the 'reality' (assuming that I'm correct, of course, which I may not be).

What I would love to see in the blog is just more about himself. The blogs that make me love him, feel happy and proud to be his fan, and think 'aaaw' are the ones where he just sits down and writes some long piece about anything. It can be random, totally silly, just whatever he's thinking at the time.

My favourite all time blogs are the ones that he did on these rare occasions where he just rambled on about the most mundane things. Examples that I can think of right now are:

-The old blog in 2007 about his plane trips and GK going to number 1

-The one from the US where he spoke about his unwashed hair experiment

-The one where he answered all those fan questions

And I’m sure that there are plenty more, that I am not recalling, but this gives an idea of what I’m talking about. Basically just ‘normal’ talk, not necessarily news, just an insight on what he is thinking or feeling, and how he sees life.

I guess that the question now is: is this what he wants to blog about though? Or does he want to blog at all? :roftl: