Help Mika Know What You Would Like Him To Blog About...

willywonka

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Besides recording; what else does Mika do in a every day basis?:teehee:

What artists are YOU listening to?

Do you babysit cousins or even your brother:roftl:?

I think that his brother can take care of himself, to be honest :naughty:

Besides recording; what else does Mika do in a every day basis?:teehee:

I can tell you that: he wakes up, drinks water, goes to the bathroom, has breakfast, cleans his teeth, reads his tweets, sends tweets, reads news online, goes to do some work, comes back, eats, reads his tweets, drinks 5 bottles of beer, sends drunken tweets, goes to sleep.....

Pretty predctable.. :biggrin2:

Do you babysit cousins or even your brother:roftl:?

:floor:

Luuuucy, you are so funny :roftl:

Edited by suzie

I would like him to explain again why the camera man is of special importance. I remember a story of zooming in on boogers and such. That was so funny, I want to know more about it.

Then as he is in Australia right now, I would sincerely love a revival of that incredibly sweet interview conducted by that guy of whom Mika thought he looked like Pacey from Dawson's creek.

I want him to go to any European country and then publicly mix it up with a neighbor country on his schedule.

I'm not sure if I really want to watch him eventually do that completely drunk talk show appearance he announced in Holland ages ago. Well, why not?

I'd like something with feathers and confessions.

I want him to say in a topical interview where he was born and when. It would crack me up.

I'd love him to be random but credible in a Winnie-the-Pooh/lazy eye style.

And I'd like someone to make him laugh exactly the way he did after being shown Mirtilla's ringtone.

Basically I need some inspiration.

I can tell you that: he wakes up, drinks water, goes to the bathroom, has breakfast, cleans his teeth, reads his tweets, sends tweets, reads news online, goes to do some work, comes back, eats, reads his tweets, drinks 5 bottles of beer, sends drunken tweets, goes to sleep.....

i like it ha :roftl:

OMG>............................... :floor: you ARE FUNNY!!! 5 bottles of beer:shocked:

I would like to read Sire's very own review of the acoustic tour. :groovy:

Positive/negative things, songs he messed up or did very well, favourite venue, best audience etc. :biggrin2:

:doh: Please. :blush-anim-cl:

I would like that too!:teehee:

I'd like to hear him talk more about how he was writing the new songs :blush-anim-cl:

But of course!:wink2:

He should do another one of those posts where we send him questions and he answers/posts them .

Actually, a while ago when the old site was still up, I went back to the firsts posts he'd ever done and there were LOADS of things he proposed to do and for some reason never really followed through with them . soooo those could be some things he can blog about eh?

He should do another one of those posts where we send him questions and he answers/posts them .

Actually, a while ago when the old site was still up, I went back to the firsts posts he'd ever done and there were LOADS of things he proposed to do and for some reason never really followed through with them . soooo those could be some things he can blog about eh?

He can draw his answers :das:

Maybe first we should help him remember how to blog. :aah:

Well, at this stage, it looks like that may well be what's keeping him from doing it :naughty: Shame. Or maybe it's just the pressure of everyone reacting to the "blog coming soon" news that made him get writer's block and now he doesn't dare post us one :blink:

In any case, I will like anything that he writes, as long as it sounds genuine. I would love to hear (like Laura suggested) his own review of how the acoustic tour went. Anecdotes, little backstage stories, quirks, things that he enjoyed, things that he found frustrating....I'd love to compare his experience of the tour with ours, and see if he found the same gigs that I did the most touching, or if he got a totally different impression.

In short: I'd like to hear his opinions and views and thoughts about stuff. About many things, anything. I'd love to read his thoughts on what he expects or likes in an audience, what he expects from a "great" gig, and just whatever pops in his mind when he thinks about things.

Well, at this stage, it looks like that may well be what's keeping him from doing it :naughty: Shame. Or maybe it's just the pressure of everyone reacting to the "blog coming soon" news that made him get writer's block and now he doesn't dare post us one :blink:

In any case, I will like anything that he writes, as long as it sounds genuine. I would love to hear (like Laura suggested) his own review of how the acoustic tour went. Anecdotes, little backstage stories, quirks, things that he enjoyed, things that he found frustrating....I'd love to compare his experience of the tour with ours, and see if he found the same gigs that I did the most touching, or if he got a totally different impression.

In short: I'd like to hear his opinions and views and thoughts about stuff. About many things, anything. I'd love to read his thoughts on what he expects or likes in an audience, what he expects from a "great" gig, and just whatever pops in his mind when he thinks about things.

:roftl: Yes I would like to know if he enjoyed the gig most that I enjoyed most, too! :teehee:

Yes, I would love read his own point of view of the things you mentioned!:wub2:

• 1 year later...

When he's ready to do something, and not before he's ready, I would just like him to blog, or better still VLOG about his progress with his album. I would love for him to do what he did the last time, and give us a taster of the new songs. That would keep us happy and busy like it did the last time, when we were deciding whether, "THE CHOIR SONG", "THE CLAP CLAP SONG", "THE DISNEY INSPIRED SONG",or "THE SONG WITH THE TRUMPETS", was the best.

For the newbies...

The Choir Song turned out to be We Are Golden

The Clap Clap song is Blame It On The Girls

The Disney Inspired Song is Toy Boy

The song with the trumpets is Lover Boy.

Those were the days *sighs nostalgically* It was a really exciting time.