Mika Crashed

mikalovesme

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I Was Just Wondering Is It True That Mika Was In A Car Crash Last Month I Heard Some Rumours

Not as far as we are aware on here....and he has certainly still been blogging:thumb_yello:

i kinda freaked out when i saw this......

because i have noticed that our Mika never wears his seatbelt when he is making doctumentries for his dvds.

Mika, if you are reading this. PUT YOUR SEATBELT ON BOY!!!!!!!!!!

seriously. its too dangerous.

* sigh of relief*

More then once, I think I heard. (I don't pay a lot attention to racing, think it is a stupid form of sport, sorry fans...:wink2:)

Well, I guess it is an occupational hazzard:naughty: I will google him and try and find out

i kinda freaked out when i saw this......

because i have noticed that our Mika never wears his seatbelt when he is making doctumentries for his dvds.

Mika, if you are reading this. PUT YOUR SEATBELT ON BOY!!!!!!!!!!

seriously. its too dangerous.

* sigh of relief*

If he ever wants me to drive him anywhere, he better be wearing it, or the car don't move!

I have a real thing about it, since one of my nephews was involved in a crash, and the belt was faulty and he didn't wear it.

Luckily he was in the back and he'd fallen asleep, so he was relaxed, so when it happened he just bounced against the back seat and only had minor injuries, but since then I'm pretty strict on the seatbelts being in working order and the wearing of them.

If he ever wants me to drive him anywhere, he better be wearing it, or the car don't move!

I have a real thing about it, since one of my nephews was involved in a crash, and the belt was faulty and he didn't wear it.

Luckily he was in the back and he'd fallen asleep, so he was relaxed, so when it happened he just bounced against the back seat and only had minor injuries, but since then I'm pretty strict on the seatbelts being in working order and the wearing of them.

It is also the law isn't it. Glad your nephew was ok:thumb_yello:

I'm the same, and I don't even drive. Other people probably think I'm pretty dorky because I always wear the seatbelt. But beside the safety factor, it is also the law, and I really don't feel like paying don't-know-how-much-money just because of ignorance.

I'm glad to hear your nephew wasn't injured seriously.:wink2:

i think you should be hired straight away:thumb_yello:

you now officaly have the coolest job in the world, now we've just got to convince Mika:naughty:

good job he only had minor injuries, although cars are very useful, they are dangerous too.

He finally managed to find the guts to drive the Fiat 500 without his licence taken?!?

He wouldn't get far, everything is computerised now, and he'd be stopped and the car taken away, possibly crushed. Trust me I know!