• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww cute!

If you put Mika and Ella together its my name spelled different lol

Mikaella but I'm Micaela x]

wow that's cool mine are called, mika, mika and chan (chan is short for my name chantelle) yeah i have 2 called mika & one just turned into mametchi yay wohoo mametchi is my fave tama character:punk:

awwww i miss my tamagotchis reading this thread but alas the batteries died in them both a long long time ago...think i may need to go and buy new batteries to annoy people at work again.:roftl::roftl::roftl:

awwww i miss my tamagotchis reading this thread but alas the batteries died in them both a long long time ago...think i may need to go and buy new batteries to annoy people at work again.:roftl::roftl::roftl:

oh yeah indeed you should it'd be a great idea:punk:

I finally found the pic of my 1st tama- 417VJD6QFCL__SL500_AA280_.jpg

The version 2 are my favorite becuase they are just little and round w/o the antenna, they look cuter without it IMO:wub2:

ohh that's a nice one I'm not bothered about the antenna myself with or without it I don't care much

I bought these: :wub2

yellow and blue one:

tama1.jpg

and this one:

tama2.jpg

wow they're cool:punk:

well i have recently got 2 new tama's a special one from japan which tomomi sent me in my Mika mail it's red & has my fave character mametchi on it:wub2::mf_lustslow: you can only buy it in the tama depa in tokyo

I'll post a pic soon :D

and the other I got was the new music star one I got the special pink glitter one which you can only buy in argos:punk: