What a nice thread............doesn't feel as bad as Gasmics............because it is wrapped up as peoples memories!:naughty:

This is my Favourite...............well, one of them anyway. Taken at Brixton last Feb, Wendi and Mika......................and similar to Rose, I was struggling with my camera and Mika was very patient....and to have him smiling at me like that for so long................:mf_lustslow: No wonder I was fumbling:naughty:

001.jpg

Ohh thats so sweet...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here's my pic of when I first "met him" It was very brief & not so good as I was frozen, in a lot of agony & people kept shoving into me (I have disabilities but people don't realise as I can stand up & am not in a wheelchair so I get treat like sh*t essentially & pushed & shoved & people don't realise how much agony I'm in and trample me & shove me :crybaby:)

so I only just managed to get his autograph & this photo

mika-by-darklight-aka-chantelle--1.gif

Next time I hope it won't suck so much:sneaky2: it's NOT Mika's fault some of his fans are ignorant eedjits:boxed:

sure they don't know I have disabilities fine but there is no need to push & shove & trample people it's disrespectful!!!

Edited by DarkLight

here's my pic of when I first "met him" It was very brief & not so good as I was frozen, in a lot of agony & people kept shoving into me (I have disabilities but people don't realise as I can stand up & am not in a wheelchair so I get treat like sh*t essentially & pushed & shoved & people don't realise how much agony I'm in and trample me & shove me :crybaby:)

so I only just managed to get his autograph & this photo

mika-by-darklight-aka-chantelle--1.gif

Next time I hope it won't suck so much:sneaky2: it's NOT Mika's fault some of his fans are ignorant eedjits:boxed:

sure they don't know I have disabilities fine but there is no need to push & shove & trample people it's disrespectful!!!

It is dreadful the way that some people behave in Mika's presence. I am sorry to hear that you have such yucky memories, I hope that next time is better fo you. But pictures of Mika that you have taken yourself are always special:wub2:

It is dreadful the way that some people behave in Mika's presence. I am sorry to hear that you have such yucky memories, I hope that next time is better fo you. But pictures of Mika that you have taken yourself are always special:wub2:

indeed some people should be ashamed of themselves behaving in the way they do!! I'm sure Mika doesn't like people behaving in an appalling manner

yes photo's taken of Mika yourself are special & that one I took makes me smile :D yours is very nice too:wub2: I hope I get a photo with him next time & actually get to say more than just hello

btw love the colourful necklaces your wearing & that square ring too :punk:

indeed some people should be ashamed of themselves behaving in the way they do!! I'm sure Mika doesn't like people behaving in an appalling manner

yes photo's taken of Mika yourself are special & that one I took makes me smile :D yours is very nice too:wub2: I hope I get a photo with him next time & actually get to say more than just hello

btw love the colourful necklaces your wearing & that square ring too :punk:

Thank you, but my pic isn't of me, it is of Wendi, I took it:thumb_yello: I love it though:wub2:

Mika is VERY generous with his time but I think it will be more difficult in future to meet him...but I hope you get your chance:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

What a nice thread............doesn't feel as bad as Gasmics............because it is wrapped up as peoples memories!:naughty:

]

There are some people who don't have memories about Mika and his gigs and who never had an opportunity to take a pic with him you know. What is left for us then,than to share other Mika's pictures? :naughty:

There are some people who don't have memories about Mika and his gigs and who never had an opportunity to take a pic with him you know. What is left for us then,than to share other Mika's pictures? :naughty:

post a Pic and tell how you fel when you look at it... Or maybe you have a pic you really like and want to post... :thumb_yello:

It´s all about getting our dayli Mika-Drug

This is my Favourite...............well, one of them anyway. Taken at Brixton last Feb, Wendi and Mika......................and similar to Rose, I was struggling with my camera and Mika was very patient....and to have him smiling at me like that for so long................:mf_lustslow: No wonder I was fumbling:naughty:

001.jpg

That is a fabulous pic, Kath :thumb_yello:

This is my Mika drug pic.

There's something unexplainable about him that makes me feel extremely delighted.

n1245248174302288184961aa6.jpg

What a perfect way to describe him! :wub2:

001.jpg

That picture is amazing. How sweet :wub2:.

001.jpg

Wendi........:wub2:

I want a picture like this, and knowing me i'll kiss him at the very last second! :aah:

Thank you, but my pic isn't of me, it is of Wendi, I took it:thumb_yello: I love it though:wub2:

Mika is VERY generous with his time but I think it will be more difficult in future to meet him...but I hope you get your chance:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Oh I see i thought it was you my bad lol:roftl:

yes indeed it will become more difficult as time goes on but hopefully i will get somewhere I can only hope:punk:

l_25fb8bf9f94b77b721aef18cd5d8a499.jpg

This pic I took at Birmingham, and it was the first time Mika had seen me proprerly in the penguin costume (in Glasgow I had a coat on).

As I was trying to take the photo, my camera decided to turn itself off, so I was fiddling with it to get it going again, growling at it while I was , and Mika was very patient with me, that's why I love the smile he has there.

that is great pic rose:wub2:

so girls here is another one...

picture.php?albumid=185&pictureid=1936

He is so cute...

i've never seen this one before, thanks for posting!

001.jpg

one of the best pics ever!