I don't like it when I microwave food (ie reheating something that's frozen) and I've microwaved it for more than the time needed and I start eating the food...and parts of it are still cold.

Eurgh I hate that! It's so annoying :thumbdown:

:lmfao: That happens a lot at Mika gigs.

"During Happy Ending he looked right at me!"

"No, he was looking at me!"

and so on :naughty:

Oh god, don't get me started on that one :rolls_eyes:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow our friends seem to be so alike :roftl::roftl

I hate that too. That's why I'm not going to introduce my friends to my crush. :naughty:

And I also hate that. So I've resorted to not replying/pretending not to hear her or I'll just roll my eyes so she doesn't go on about her weight anymore.

And I also agree with your last comment. So I've just given up :naughty:

Yes, incredibly alike!:shocked::roftl:

Mine always end up finding out who is it and crushing my hopes:naughty:

Yeah, if you say: You're not, just shut up , they say 'yes I am!' and it carries on...

I hate to be the shadow you know?:naughty:

Yes, incredibly alike!:shocked::roftl:

Mine always end up finding out who is it and crushing my hopes:naughty:

Yeah, if you say: You're not, just shut up , they say 'yes I am!' and it carries on...

I hate to be the shadow you know?:naughty:

Ha ha :naughty: I know the feeling. That's why the people who do know haven't met him, and those that do know him don't know about my liking of him.

Precisely. Which is why it's better to close your ears, close your eyes and go 'LA LA LA LA LA NOT LISTENING' :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes. What a pain.

Ha ha :naughty: I know the feeling. That's why the people who do know haven't met him, and those that do know him don't know about my liking of him.

Precisely. Which is why it's better to close your ears, close your eyes and go 'LA LA LA LA LA NOT LISTENING' :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes. What a pain.

Oh you've got it all going on! :naughty:

Indeed:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

It's all about judging by looks.. Pfft

I dislike how things have become nothing but complicated on this forum. I miss the times two years back, when everything was sort of nice and normal without all the unneccessary self-made drama. I dislike a few other things in that context, yet leave it at that as I sense it would not be wise to articulate them here.

*off to read a book*

I dislike how things have become nothing but complicated on this forum. I miss the times two years back, when everything was sort of nice and normal without all the unneccessary self-made drama. I dislike a few other things in that context, yet leave it at that as I sense it would not be wise to articulate them here.

*off to read a book*

I agree... Though I wasn't even here two years ago, unfortunately:thumbdown:

But even being here for a year and a few months you notice that things are getting worst when it comes to argues, to the drama...

i've just been told to read a book instead too:roftl:

a quote from my friend who saw me reading this thread(she knows MFC and i tell her daily what's going on here):

"another thread of drama,great! Don't read a book or anything"

*is off to play cards with friends*

i've just been told to read a book instead too:roftl:

a quote from my friend who saw me reading this thread(she knows MFC and i tell her daily what's going on here):

"another thread of drama,great! Don't read a book or anything"

*is off to play cards with friends*

:roftl:

Bet something while you're on the way!:naughty:

*off to read a book*

I agree... Though I wasn't even here two years ago, unfortunately:thumbdown:

But even being here for a year and a few months you notice that things are getting worst when it comes to argues, to the drama...

I don’t know… I get the feeling that this long wait for new Mika music and the lack of activity from his side, (ah twitter, but that is mostly confusing), makes some people extra sensitive.

He had to start singing somewhere, why not in LA? I believe LA is like a second home for him and as I said before it is a wise decisions on his side to please the US market.

The UK people are use to have him very close and he has done most of his gigs there in the past, it’s hard for them to just give him away for the US!:naughty:

Two years ago I had not even start to post, I was quiet and just wide eyed and stunned,:shocked: and reading and trying to understand what in the world was going on in here!

It is so much easier now when I understand at least 80% of the discussions and drama, and I have come to love it a lot!

I read books all the time, can’t live without them, and a little drama wouldn’t keep me away from this place!:wink2:

I don’t know… I get the feeling that this long wait for new Mika music and the lack of activity from his side, (ah twitter, but that is mostly confusing), makes some people extra sensitive.

He had to start singing somewhere, why not in LA? I believe LA is like a second home for him and as I said before it is a wise decisions on his side to please the US market.

The UK people are use to have him very close and he has done most of his gigs there in the past, it’s hard for them to just give him away for the US!:naughty:

Two years ago I had not even start to post, I was quiet and just wide eyed and stunned,:shocked: and reading and trying to understand what in the world was going on in here!

It is so much easier now when I understand at least 80% of the discussions and drama, and I have come to love it a lot!

I read books all the time, can’t live without them, and a little drama wouldn’t keep me away from this place!:wink2:

Of course I'll never leave or be absent just because of these things... It happens, I guess it's normal.. But you know, it usually doesn't take so long to end and it doesn't get me in a bad humour:thumbdown:

And I think some people'll have to learn how to control their emotions and their ansiety for this forum to be a bit in harmony...

Edited by Neiobi

Of course I'll never leave or be absent just because of these things... It happens, I guess it's normal.. But you know, it usually doesn't take so long to end and it doesn't get me in a bad humour:thumbdown:

And I think some people'll have to learn how to control their emotions and their ansiety for this forum to be a bit in harmony...

Oh I really agree with that!:thumb_yello:

Some of the drama is unnecessary, but with so many people involved I guess it will always be like this.

Lots of talkative people, some of them used to the internet and forums but not all of them and all of us more or less comfortable in the English language, it takes its time before everyone has got their opinion through!:wink2:

Oh I really agree with that!:thumb_yello:

Some of the drama is unnecessary, but with so many people involved I guess it will always be like this.

Lots of talkative people, some of them used to the internet and forums but not all of them and all of us more or less comfortable in the English language, it takes its time before everyone has got their opinion through!:wink2:

I'm glad:bleh: Though I don't think everyone has to agree with me of course!

You're absolutely right... Unfortunately it'll go on:thumbdown:

But I think plenty of people got their opinion and I think the reason why this is continuing is because there's always someone who answers another person, then that person answers etc.. And it won't stop until the dramas or the complaints are ignored.. Though of course people have the right to give their own opinion but in a civilized way, not like what we're seeing now!

:cheerful_h4h: I don't think I have a real choice to stay away from here for long anymore. After years of addiction... :bleh:

MFC might not be cozy anymore, but I can still leave for a while and do my own stuff, when I get too annoyed. And then get back and choose from all the diversity of threads to read and post in. Unfortunately some are annoying yet there is no way around reading :roftl:

:cheerful_h4h: I don't think I have a real choice to stay away from here for long anymore. After years of addiction... :bleh:

MFC might not be cozy anymore, but I can still leave for a while and do my own stuff, when I get too annoyed. And then get back and choose from all the diversity of threads to read and post in. Unfortunately some are annoying yet there is no way around reading :roftl:

The same happens to me:naughty: I go back and do something other than being on the MFC when I don't feel like being here(not because of the situations lately) and I still think of what's going on here and what will I find when I come back from whatever I am doing... That's why whenever I can, I'm here:naughty:

I don't like:

-Corn. Cornbread. Creamed corn. Popcorn. I HATE CORN.

-Doing my taxes.

-Reality TV.

-Most children. Some are okay, though.

-The Dave Matthews Band and Nickleback (HAAAATE).

-Drama queens.

-The bad noise my car is making.