• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I'm feeling a lot better now. I'm sure I'll go through a little more of that tomorrow when my parents leave, but after talking to my mom and a few of my friends I feel a lot better.

You're welcome, I'm glad:wub2:

Yeah the true ones will stick with you.

My best friend emma moved away a year ago, and I talk to her every single day and tell her how much I love her, and she comes and visits us once and a while.

Yeah:biggrin2:

That's great!:wub2:

I hope it goes that well for my 3 closest friends... We're supposed to be in touch as often as we can, and tell everything to eachother even though I'm away...

YES!!

Or when they leave that spit sucker in your mouth and your mouth starts to dry out. :naughty:

Yeah! I hate that thing..its so gross and weird :naughty:

Oh my god, mind reader! I was just going to put this, for it happened to me today :sneaky2:

I also don't like when they're hands are in your mouth and then you feel your spit get on your face :puke:

Oh :teehee: it happened to me the other day too :aah:

I don't like summer reading and school pictures :sneaky2:

and the school picture people who try to get you to smile and everything...

ugh they are like...

"Ok put your hands down, turn this way, a little more...little more, put your hands on your lap, turn your head, turn it up, a little more and Smile.....*click*"

I don't even know when they are gonna take the picture :roftl:

I have to leave and get my picture taken now...ahhhh :aah:

I don't loke doing my hair...and then it's so damp outside, that my hair becomes all frizzy again...

and I don't like people who don't like eating like normal people because they want to be a size -2...

Yeah in my cabin at camp we had 3 or 4 girls who would only eat some pickles, or northing at all, whereas I always went back for seconds.