You too?!

It's so annoying :aah:

I have 2 classes that I've taken already and I want my old History teacher :sneaky2:

I'm so not loving my current teachers now :naughty:

I'm seriously thinking about dropping some courses here :naughty:

My other teachers are okay...but OMG the physics teacher is nuts! :shocked: he has this aweful asian accent and speaks so slow i can hardly keep up! :boxed:

and non of my friends are in any of my classes :sad:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My other teachers are okay...but OMG the physics teacher is nuts! :shocked: he has this aweful asian accent and speaks so slow i can hardly keep up! :boxed:

Aw man that sucks :thumbdown:

I'm supposed to talk with my counselor tomorrow...

i don't like teacher asking me questions in class. well, what i don't like is that i know the answer, but because i have been put on the spot my brain goes blank and i stutter like an idiot and everyone laughs at me. nothing to do with the teachers asking me questions really if you think about it :naughty:

I don't like feeling stupid, and therefore, I don't like Calculus tests.

Or, at least, I don't like the calculus test I took (and likely failed) today. We'll see tomorrow when I get the grade, but it was DIFFICULT!

OMG! I actually passed this test! I made about twice the grade I thought I was going to, and I was smiling my head off this morning at an 81 and 90! (it was a 2 part test. Normally I would be disappointed at such grades, but day-um, it was pretty difficult).

However, I didn't like having to comfort someone who did badly on the same test. I never know what to say to people when they're upset about things. That is what I don't like.

OMG! I actually passed this test! I made about twice the grade I thought I was going to, and I was smiling my head off this morning at an 81 and 90! (it was a 2 part test. Normally I would be disappointed at such grades, but day-um, it was pretty difficult).

However, I didn't like having to comfort someone who did badly on the same test. I never know what to say to people when they're upset about things. That is what I don't like.

Congratulations! :clap::yay:

I fail at comforting people too :teehee:

I feel your pain.

My eng teacher wants me to come up with ten "good things" about myself. WTF?

I feel your pain.

My eng teacher wants me to come up with ten "good things" about myself. WTF?

i have some ideas!

1. you love mika.

2. you love mika.

3. you love mika.

4. you love mika.

5. you love mika.

6. you love mika.

7. you love mika.

8. you love mika.

9. you love mika.

10. you love mika.

I don't like the way that suddenly, everyone I've ever wanted to see in concert is coming my way all at the same time, and that I can't really afford any of them.

Same here! :thumbdown:

And a bunch of CDs I want will be coming out around the same time but I have to save my money. Thanks, Mika :sneaky2::naughty:

Story of my life.

Except I've never been to a concert before.

Really?? And you're going to see Mika, right?

OMG. Best. First. Concert. Ever.

But seriously...Regina Spektor is coming to Vancouver, on November 2nd, and I've wanted to see her for about four years. This is the first time she's ever come over here. I very definitely can't go and see her AND Mika in Seattle, so I have to make the decision...I've seen Mika before, but he's got a new album out...and he's Mika...but on the other hand, I might not get another chance to see Regina Spekto for God knows how long... :tears:

Same here! :thumbdown:

And a bunch of CDs I want will be coming out around the same time but I have to save my money. Thanks, Mika :sneaky2::naughty:

Yeah. Vampire Weekend, Mika, and who else? There's Ingrid Michaelson's new one, too, which just came out and I have to get the hard copy...ARGH! AND I don't have a job right now, which makes everything even worse...

Kanye West at the VMAs. That was rude :sneaky2:

I was JUST about to type that! Seriously, how classless can you get? You can't just do whatever you want.

It's funny because his song came on the radio earlier today and I went off on a rant about how I didn't like him, lol.

I was JUST about to type that! Seriously, how classless can you get? You can't just do whatever you want.

Same here. What a douche, seriously.

It's not like it was for his own video. Maybe it would've been different if he stated his opinions afterward. But to interrupt someone on stage while they are accepting THEIR award is uncalled for.

It's funny because his song came on the radio earlier today and I went off on a rant about how I didn't like him, lol.

Same here. What a douche, seriously.

It's not like it was for his own video. Maybe it would've been different if he stated his opinions afterward. But to interrupt someone on stage while they are accepting THEIR award is uncalled for.

Ugh. What an a***ole. Don't like him. :aah:

Edited by Suzy