My friend telling me I'm a bit over the top with what I put on my Facebook status (I sometimes put things that annoy me, he was referring to those). :blink: So I say to him "there must be something that annoys you". His response? "Meh". Seriously WTF? First of all, my status updates are not "over the top" because all this time I've been posting them and nobody's given me even the slightest hint that they're "over the top" or whatever...and that's no the only thing I put in my status updates (obviously). Second of all, f*ck you. I'm SO sorry for having an opinion...you should get one, a**hole.

[/rant over]

I hope that wasn't over the top. :rolls_eyes:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3902423.gif

James Dean = :drool::wub2::fangurl:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When a girl's foundation doesn't match their face / they look like an Oompa Loompa. They're such pretty girls, but they ruin it with their discoloured foundation.

When people always talk about, or turn the conversation to be about, themselves. I mean, I admit, I do it sometimes...but from some people it's all I hear. It's as if you say "I did this and this" and the person says "Nice. But what I did was..." and they go on and on and on about themselves.

It really pisses me off.

When whoever it is in this house that does it, leaves hardly enough toilet paper on the roll. :sneaky2:

Or they finish the roll and don't replace it or leave the roll end lying around the bathroom.:annoyed_h4h: