Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when you decide miss M-emo, here: *hands you a sharpened end of a lollipop stick* :das:

if i do cut, its with a sharpened lollipop. not the stick.

It's ok, we're not REALLY going to cut ourselves if that's what you're worried about :wink2:

..are you sure?

Good grief people, lighten up :thumb_yello:

i just realised how mental we sound, we're going to cut ourselves becasue mika isn't blogging :no:

:roftl:

I wasn't really worried .

But all right .

Then what?

i just realised how mental we sound, we're going to cut ourselves becasue mika isn't blogging :no:

:roftl:

LOL speak for yourself, people seem to be used to it from me :das:

I think it was easier looking at photos of slugs!!! :roftl::roftl:

DSC01271.jpg

I personally have no problem with the swearing.

I noted the swearing just in case was actually meaning something by it but it's easy (for me) to move on from it pretty quickly. I accept it and I kind of see your point but I think you maybe fighting a bit of a loosing battlr tbh. Swearing seems to have become an increasing iminance in this life.

EDIT: Sorry, I was talking to Charlotte, I didn't want to spell your name wrong Mafaa, sorry for calling you SHE it was most impolite of me :flowers2:

c'mon, surely you see where i am coming from.

:wink2: I can sort of see where you are coming from, but I can't personally relate to it.

To me, swearing is really not a big deal. Too much of it gets tiring, and is unnecessary, but I do find that it often adds a certain 'strength' to a message...And it can even be quite funny.

Personally, I find other things a lot more disturbing (for example, talk of self mutilation, etc)... Now, the reason why that doesn't bother me majorly either is that I understand that it's all said in jest, which is why I don't think that it's a major issue when someone drops a 'f*cking' in a post.

Basically, there are a lot more worrying things that one can potentially pick on :naughty:

I just start loving you . lol

What, you didn't until now? :bleh:

I personally have no problem with the swearing.

I noted the swearing just in case was actually meaning something by it but it's easy (for me) to move on from it pretty quickly. I accept it and I kind of see your point but I think you maybe fighting a bit of a loosing battlr tbh. Swearing seems to have become an increasing iminance in this life.

EDIT: Sorry, I was talking to Charlotte, I didn't want to spell your name wrong Mafaa, sorry for calling you SHE it was most impolite of me :flowers2:

I didn't get where you were 'almost impolite'

Although... I'm not offended at all if it worries you . lol

Then what?

LOL speak for yourself, people seem to be used to it from me :das:

p><p>I noted the swearing just in case was actually meaning something by it but it

yeah, i see your point. but i just bugs me, y'know?

or these things . . . ?

http://www.bionat.unipi.it/deee/filmati/flm_animation013.gif' alt='flm_animation013.gif'>

yummy!

:wink2: I can sort of see where you are coming from, but I can't personally relate to it.

To me, swearing is really not a big deal. Too much of it gets tiring, and is unnecessary, but I do find that it often adds a certain 'strength' to a message...And it can even be quite funny.

Personally, I find other things a lot more disturbing (for example, talk of self mutilation, etc)... Now, the reason why that doesn't bother me majorly either is that I understand that it's all said in jest, which is why I don't think that it's a major issue when someone drops a 'f*cking' in a post.

Basically, there are a lot more worrying things that one can potentially pick on :naughty:

What, you didn't until now? :bleh:

I hardly remember talking to you before . (although... I seemed to be always drunk cause I never remember anything :lmfao:)

i used to cut myself. then everyone started yelling at me when they saw scars on my arms, and i was almost scared out of it..

Cutting ourselves is sick .

Man, had you no love for your life ?